Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coffee Break~ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8182)

kittygrrl 03-30-2017 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1136000)
I hope that everything is okay at your place. Hunker down.

I suggest trying a different kinds of peaches from your farmers market. In Texas Fredericksburg peaches are the best.

Thanks Chad i'm going to google them:glasses:

kittygrrl 03-30-2017 11:53 PM

lavender and chamomile tea tonight with a tsp of the Vogues

Kätzchen 03-31-2017 10:15 AM

Roiboos tea, and listening to birdsong and wondering what I will make for supper tonight.

kittygrrl 03-31-2017 07:23 PM

espresso ..and you

kittygrrl 04-01-2017 03:43 PM

just coffee today.....................so far

Chad 04-01-2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1136195)
just coffee today.....................so far

I had some rootbeer today and it was yummy. I always forget how tasty rootbeer and ginger ale are. Refreshing.

kittygrrl 04-01-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1136199)
I had some rootbeer today and it was yummy. I always forget how tasty rootbeer and ginger ale are. Refreshing.

omg Chad, we are both feeling spring fever! I had a hot dog and root beer.........then of course needed coffee]:|:|:|<<<strange

homoe 04-01-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1136201)
omg Chad, we are both feeling spring fever! I had a hot dog and root beer.........then of course needed coffee]:|:|:|<<<strange

Hot Dogs are a spring food:| who knew.....LOL

Chad 04-01-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1136201)
omg Chad, we are both feeling spring fever! I had a hot dog and root beer.........then of course needed coffee:|:|:|<<<strange

Haha! If you have not been to Italy then you need to go. On every corner in Naples and Rome there is a sign that says "bar" but it is a coffee bar. You buy an espresso or cappuccino and get all the pastries and snacks that you want. It is so yummy.

*Anya* 04-01-2017 05:34 PM

This is a really nice thread kitty!

I usually only have one cup in the morning but think I will set my coffee maker up for a cup right now. I never have one after 12 noon because of the caffeine but since it is Saturday night, whoohoo! I will live dangerously!

I do love that my maker grinds the beans first so it makes the whole house smell awesome!

kittygrrl 04-01-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 1136251)
This is a really nice thread kitty!

I usually only have one cup in the morning but think I will set my coffee maker up for a cup right now. I never have one after 12 noon because of the caffeine but since it is Saturday night, whoohoo! I will live dangerously!

I do love that my maker grinds the beans first so it makes the whole house smell awesome!

Enjoy espresso but I love coming here and spilling the beans:fastdraq:

BullDog 04-02-2017 01:17 PM

Woke up, hit the block button on Facebook and am now enjoying my coffee in peace. Happy Sunday everyone. I am looking forward to writing work, laundry, cleaning house, listening to some good music and some reading today, lol.

kittygrrl 04-02-2017 04:28 PM

espresso....cookies and music

kittygrrl 04-03-2017 09:06 AM

trying to wake up....coffee and david-

kittygrrl 04-05-2017 10:42 AM

coffee...and a beautiful melody-

kittygrrl 04-06-2017 10:10 AM

coffee...it's cold.......contemplating a cinnamon streusel coffee cake...spouse will love it-

Chad 04-06-2017 10:44 AM

Coffee break

I was at a hotel this week in Houston and they did not have ice tea! How is it that a hotel in Texas does not have ice tea? I was shocked. I had to make hot tea and add ice. Haha! This is how my week is going.

I have tea now and I am on a short break.

:cowboy:

:tea:

kittygrrl 04-06-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1136899)
I was at a hotel this week in Houston and they did not have ice tea! How is it that a hotel in Texas does not have ice tea? I was shocked. I had to make hot tea and add ice. Haha! This is how my week is going.

I have tea now and I am on a short break.

:tea:

Iced Tea is the life blood of Texas...In every home and business you took for granted ordering it anytime of year. I remember Abilene's Electric Ice Tea was one of "the" best around.

Chad 04-06-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1136923)
Iced Tea is the life blood of Texas...In every home and business you took for granted ordering it anytime of year. I remember Abilene's Electric Ice Tea was one of "the" best around.

I have never heard of that tea. My family drinks Lipton and Louisiana tea. In my family we get off that milk bottle right on to tea. The hotel tried to fix it and offered fusion tea but my response was not pretty. Fusion tea haha!

Lesson learned better have cold tea when you are expecting a Texan.

kittygrrl 04-06-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1136926)
I have never heard of that tea. My family drinks Lipton and Louisiana tea. In my family we get off that milk bottle right on to tea. The hotel tried to fix it and offered fusion tea but my response was not pretty. Fusion tea haha!

Lesson learned better have cold tea when you are expecting a Texan.

re: serving fusion tea to>>>>Texan:goodluck: