Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   BASEBALL! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2171)

AtLast 10-31-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnackTime (Post 217447)
:|

oh wait...wrong thread...haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 217431)
A broken bat is hawt. Just sayin'......

Ah, GEEZ!!! LOL.... only on the Planet!
:hangloose:

MissItalianDiva 10-31-2010 08:14 AM

Well after some time to calm down I have OFFICIALLY decided that this was a good outcome for the game. This is the first series game for the Rangers and letting ya all take one is ok.....lol. I am also thrilled that this is coming back home where it belongs!!! BTW...Kobi it is not cookie time.

AtLast 10-31-2010 12:31 PM

OK, I just put a sign on my front gate that says-

SORRY, NO TREATS HERE TONIGHT!!!

GIANTS FAN WITHIN!!!

It's OK, there is a big Halloween party at the Community Center across the street from me that has mega candy for the little one's! No way am I going to be going back and forth to the door during the game this evening. Hey, I'm getting older, who knows if I'll ever get another chance to see my Giants in the World Series!

My prediction for Game 4- Giants win by 1!!! Wanna make a wager, anyone??? If I eat crow, I know things will change when the series is back in SF! Just a matter of how many games we need to take here to win it! I think it is going to be a nail-biter for all up to the end.

ARGH... will Dubya' be throwing the first pitch tonight? I'll cheer for the elder Bush, but not that idiot!

Diva 10-31-2010 06:53 PM

Ok, I'm no expert, and I admit it was very close, but that was a clear out. Thank You, instant replay from 273 different angles! :eyebat:

AtLast 10-31-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 218155)
Ok, I'm no expert, and I admit it was very close, but that was a clear out. Thank You, instant replay from 273 different angles! :eyebat:

Have to differ with you, Diva ... the ball was not in the glove when the runner's foot hit the bag.

OK, Giants in scoring position... but, 2 away.. top of the 2nd... Mamma Mia, I love baseball.

Whoa, what a save by the Rangers in center field!! DAMN!!

Diva 10-31-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 218156)
Have to differ with you, Diva ... the ball was not in the glove when the runner's foot hit the bag.

OK, Giants in scoring position... but, 2 away.. top of the 2nd... Mamma Mia, I love baseball.

Whoa, what a save by the Rangers in center field!! DAMN!!

You can differ all You want, ALH. :)

Nice catch just now, SF.

MissItalianDiva 10-31-2010 07:09 PM

Whoo BEAUTIFUL catch on that line drive....Go Giants!!

MissItalianDiva 10-31-2010 07:21 PM

Now thats what I am talkin about 2-0 Go Giants!!!!

AtLast 10-31-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 218163)
You can differ all You want, ALH. :)

Nice catch just now, SF.

The main thing is that we are enjoying the Series, huh?! SF is up 2-0... but it is way early! Believe me, it is not lost on me that Texas beat the Yankees & Rays to get here! Oh, I want my Giants to win, but this is a great match up! Both teams have a lot of heart!!!

SnackTime 10-31-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 218155)

I agree Diva, the runner's foot was NOT ON the bag when the ball hit the glove. It was clear as can be looking at the replay from the umpires point of view.

SnackTime 10-31-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 218172)
The main thing is that we are enjoying the Series, huh?! SF is up 2-0... but it is way early! Believe me, it is not lost on me that Texas beat the Yankees & Rays to get here! Oh, I want my Giants to win, but this is a great match up! Both teams have a lot of heart!!!

Exactly, because the Yankees & Rays had BETTER records than the teams in the WS. I know many people say you can throw the records out when it comes to post season.

SimpleAlaskanBoy 10-31-2010 08:08 PM

did everyone just see Waldo right now (as in, Where's Waldo) or was it just me?
~SAB

2 0ut so far...

SnackTime 10-31-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleAlaskanBoy (Post 218207)
did everyone just see Waldo right now (as in, Where's Waldo) or was it just me?
~SAB

2 0ut so far...

In red n white stripes?

AtLast 10-31-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnackTime (Post 218178)
I agree Diva, the runner's foot was NOT ON the bag when the ball hit the glove. It was clear as can be looking at the replay from the umpires point of view.

Ah, PHOOEY!!!

Ut, Oh, Rangers pitcher is hurt. Not good. Yes, I'm for the Giants, but I don't want the kid to be hurt. he was throwing well and Texas is not matching the SF bullpen tonight. And WHOA... some solid defense out there!

SnackTime 10-31-2010 08:27 PM

DAYUM! That is two calls that went against the Rangers....grrrr

Daddy Raven 10-31-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 205731)
GO SF GIANTS!!

Let's go SF Giants!

AtLast 10-31-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddy Raven (Post 218227)
Let's go SF Giants!

YES.. but it is a tense situation right now.............. please.. strike him out! Rangers have 2 on..... 2 outs..

WOOT!! What a catch! WHEW!!!

Damn, Bumgarner is some young, cool pitcher. Not rattled at all!

Top of the 8th.... I am a mess! What a game!

MissItalianDiva 10-31-2010 09:05 PM

The boys are coming home for the win.....woot woot GO GIANTS!!

AtLast 10-31-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva (Post 218248)
The boys are coming home for the win.....woot woot GO GIANTS!!

Talk to me after the Rangers have last ups and are still at zip! Taking nothing for granted... but... oh, I am feeling good at the moment!!! If the Giants win tonight, the big screen will be showing tomorrows game at the Civic Center!!! I'm going!!!

WHOA... SF CF just caught a long one!!

Diva 10-31-2010 09:19 PM

My poor Rangers.......<sigh>