Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Singles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505)

morningstar55 12-24-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252187)
Good Morning Singles! Happy Christmas Eve! Tonight I'm spending the night at my mom's house so we can go to my sisters and have breakfast and open gifts tomorrow morning. What are your plans for Christmas?

plans for the morning?? heh im spending it at my mom's too.. lol
we are all going to my brothers by noonish .... for our family gathering.
most everyone smokes in my family except i and said brother... and he and his wife does not allow smoking in there house.. YAYY.. all smokers get booted out to the sun porchhe
he is firing up bbq smoker outside and putting on a ham and a turkey stuffed with oranges...
:)

lipstixgal 12-24-2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Good Morning Singles! Happy Christmas Eve! Tonight I'm spending the night at my mom's house so we can go to my sisters and have breakfast and open gifts tomorrow morning. What are your plans for Christmas?

My plans for Xmas are volunteering at a Nursing home then Chinese for the evening time!!

Good Morning Singles!! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL!! hope your having a good start to the day and enjoy your weekend as well...

Zimmeh 12-24-2010 08:35 AM

I will be spending today and tomorrow with my family!

Happy Christmas to you and your family and have a safe trip.

From me and my family,

Zimmy

Quote:

Zimmeh 12-24-2010 08:39 AM

Good Morning Sunny,

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

From me and my family,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny (Post 252102)
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!! I have been really busy at work. It is almost over then we go into inventory. No rest.
I am having company for the Holiday. So I probally will not be on for a few days. I hope those that are alone this season are blessed with many good surprises.
I am very greatful for the companionship on this thread. I hope Santa brings me my present soon. I will be waiting patiently. LOL

lipstixgal 12-24-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!! I have been really busy at work. It is almost over then we go into inventory. No rest.
I am having company for the Holiday. So I probally will not be on for a few days. I hope those that are alone this season are blessed with many good surprises.
I am very greatful for the companionship on this thread. I hope Santa brings me my present soon. I will be waiting patiently. LOL

Merry Christmas to you Sunny!! Have a happy holiday today and tomorrow..

cuddlyfemme 12-24-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Merry Christmas, Sunny! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Have a good time with your company. I also hope you get your gift from Santa soon!

lipstixgal 12-24-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252270)
Merry Christmas, Sunny! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Have a good time with your company. I also hope you get your gift from Santa soon!

CF when are you leaving for your MOM's house?? Will you be able to access BFP during your time at your mother's?? hope you have a good time there and a Merry Christmas to you I'm having Chinese either tonight or tomorrow night!! Yay

cuddlyfemme 12-24-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252275)
CF when are you leaving for your MOM's house?? Will you be able to access BFP during your time at your mother's?? hope you have a good time there and a Merry Christmas to you I'm having Chinese either tonight or tomorrow night!! Yay

I'm leaving for my mom's house in a couple hours. We don't get along but it'll be nice to see my niece and nephew...and sister. I should be able to access BFP while I'm at my moms but I'll only be gone over night, I'll be home tomorrow sometime :)

lipstixgal 12-24-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252279)
I'm leaving for my mom's house in a couple hours. We don't get along but it'll be nice to see my niece and nephew...and sister. I should be able to access BFP while I'm at my moms but I'll only be gone over night, I'll be home tomorrow sometime :)

You don't get along with your mother neither did I she always wanted me to find a man and get remarried again. She didn't like that I was gay and looking for women all the time!! so I get that and understand I hope you will still have a good time anyway despite your mother!! have a great day CF....

cuddlyfemme 12-24-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252294)
You don't get along with your mother neither did I she always wanted me to find a man and get remarried again. She didn't like that I was gay and looking for women all the time!! so I get that and understand I hope you will still have a good time anyway despite your mother!! have a great day CF....

My mother hates that I'm gay and doesn't understand because I'm so girly. She doesn't understand my strong attraction to butches. She does know what Butches are like because I have a cousin who is a Butch and has also seen me with past partners

lipstixgal 12-24-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252295)
My mother hates that I'm gay and doesn't understand because I'm so girly. She doesn't understand my strong attraction to butches. She does know what Butches are like because I have a cousin who is a Butch and has also seen me with past partners

She doesn't understand the butch-femme dynamic at all. that is too bad!! Its really hard to be with people and they don't understand at all!! Anyway have a good day and good holiday..

Locutus 12-24-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 251213)
Welcome to the thread, Locutis!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Zimmy

Thanks, Zimmy. I don't get on here as often as I'd like to but am trying to get here more often. There's almost zero BF community where I'm living now and it's starting to get to me.

Happy Christmas Eve!

Zimmeh 12-24-2010 02:56 PM

Your very welcome, Locutus! It's the same way here in my part of Florida, there aren't any gay bars or gay scene. If I want to have any gay culture, I have to drive over an hour to Orlando and then I have only the Parliament House, which is a lot of fun.

Happy Christmas Eve to you as well!

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locutus (Post 252346)
Thanks, Zimmy. I don't get on here as often as I'd like to but am trying to get here more often. There's almost zero BF community where I'm living now and it's starting to get to me.

Happy Christmas Eve!

lipstixgal 12-24-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locutus (Post 252346)

Happy Christmas Eve!

Locutus I lived for like 10 years in KC MO and there was no B-F community at all so I understand where you are coming from. I now live in NJ where I'm from and its better for me I like it but don't like the weather its too cold...Have a happy holiday..

Zimmeh 12-24-2010 07:25 PM

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Enjoy this time with family and friends!

Zimmy

blueeyes226_l 12-24-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252388)
Locutus I lived for like 10 years in KC MO and there was no B-F community at all so I understand where you are coming from. I now live in NJ where I'm from and its better for me I like it but don't like the weather its too cold...Have a happy holiday..

Hey,I hear you on it, getting to you. I live in a small town.It seems every one knows I'm gay and do I get tooks from people. Pluse as far as I know I'm the only one around.:fastdraq:fastdraq:

Right now I'm living with my Mom to be of help to her.

morningstar55 12-24-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252295)

my mom is kinda the same way ....... she doesnt want to talk about it.
and i dont push it ....
soo is your cousin a member here???

Zimmeh 12-24-2010 10:57 PM

Good Night Everyone,

I got home about an hour ago and I am laying here watching, "A Christmas Story", on TBS.

Sweet dreams to all of us and wishing Santa stops by our houses tonight!

Zimmy

Adding one of my fav Christmas songs:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZUZ_twxVwY&sns=em"]YouTube - Silent Night...Elvis Presley[/nomedia]

Patience is a virtue*

Leigh 12-25-2010 12:23 AM

Wishing a very Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to My fellow singles :)

Zimmeh 12-25-2010 07:49 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Merry Christmas to everyone and I'm sending wishes of a wonderful and happy day to you and your families!

Hugs,

Zimmy