Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   What Do You Miss? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3355)

LoyalWolfsBlade 07-27-2012 03:46 AM

I miss being understood of being able to communicate my thoughts and feelings clear enough that there is no doubt behind the intent and meaning. So that means I miss the old way of communicating and can not wait until I miss this 21st Century text based society.

JustJo 07-27-2012 06:59 AM

As soon as my son gets home....not a freaking thing! :cheesy:

jac 07-27-2012 07:55 AM

What I miss...

Saturday morning cartoons while mom makes breakfast... The old classic cartoons. Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Porky Pig... oh and watching the old school Mickey Mouse Club!! I miss Leave it to Beaver, Gilligan's Island, and I could go on for days but I think you get the idea... I miss my carefree childhood weekends. I miss making the neighborhhood club and having election day and since I was always the youngest I never got to be President or Vice President... I was either Secretary or Treasurer. Hmmmm, maybe I don't miss that so much. I miss visits to the local public pool with friends... but I sure as heck don't miss those gawd-awful sun burns where mom would have to call the burn unit. I miss the swamp cooler pointing down on my bed (cause I slept on the top bunk) in those hot Arizona nights. I miss playing in dust storms and tumble weed chasing... and I miss flagging down Albert the ice-cream man (Fat Albert as he was referred to) and I miss the produce truck and milk man swinging through the neoghbirhood. Hell, I miss watching the cartoon/show Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. I miss riding bikes till time for baths... and playing jacks with my three older sibblings while we each took a turn getting our showers. I miss sitting around the TV with bags of homemade popcorn and watching Almost Anything Goes... THAT was a fun show!! I miss the Love Boat and Fantasy Island too..........

Yeh, I miss my youth, my three older siblings, my mom making sure we always had even though we were dirt poor and all the simple fun times we made into super grand memories!! :)

Mr Nice Guy 07-28-2012 05:34 PM

I really miss kissing. Apparently kissing is on my mind. Damn that tv show!! :)

Rockinonahigh 07-28-2012 07:09 PM

Sitting on the back porch while my gramps told stories of the old country(Italy) the customs along with the history behind them.Cold watermellon at the pick nick we would have as a family thing.Hearing my grams voice,smelling her rose water perfume...cant even find it anymore.

Blade 07-29-2012 10:35 AM

praying together

Mr Nice Guy 07-29-2012 11:13 AM

The happiness that comes when someone really loves you. :)

tazz 07-29-2012 11:15 AM

i miss...

...being in a relationship
...enabling myself to fall in love again

gotoseagrl 07-29-2012 11:25 AM

good dreams
cotton candy
library
seashells
realness you can touch

KayCee 07-29-2012 12:14 PM

...home. That's all.

Canela 07-29-2012 12:22 PM

What do I miss?

I miss how when a butch/TG/FtM partner wanted you, knew you were the one, there was nothing he wouldn't do to make it happen.

I miss being loved in a love that says, "she's mine and I'm hers and that's all there is to it"...ironclad.

I miss the kind of guy (butch/TG/FtM) that thinks and acts that way.

That's what I miss...

(Am I asking for too much?)

rockstar lover 07-29-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canela (Post 623058)
What do I miss?

I miss how when a butch/TG/FtM partner wanted you, knew you were the one, there was nothing he wouldn't do to make it happen.

I miss being loved in a love that says, "she's mine and I'm hers and that's all there is to it"...ironclad.

I miss the kind of guy (butch/TG/FtM) that thinks and acts that way.

That's what I miss...

(Am I asking for too much?)

No you're not asking for too much. I miss those same things too (but with a femme). That's how it should be like and we should never settle for anything less than we deserve.

Canela 07-29-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockstar lover (Post 623062)
No you're not asking for too much. I miss those same things too (but with a femme). That's how it should be like and we should never settle for anything less than we deserve.

Thank you RockStar Lover, I just wasn't sure anymore...I crave the boldness in that dynamic.

rockstar lover 07-29-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canela (Post 623066)
Thank you RockStar Lover, I just wasn't sure anymore...I crave the boldness in that dynamic.

Me too! I've only felt it a couple times in my life. And I want to feel that again. I'm kind of a hopeless (or hopefull) romantic :)

~ocean 07-29-2012 02:01 PM

I MISS MY POOL :((((((((( hasnt been pool weather in several days ~

Syr 07-29-2012 04:14 PM

I miss my sanity..........I think.

girl_dee 07-29-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syr (Post 623182)
I miss my sanity..........I think.

i miss your sanity too. i think. Sorry about the potholes in the driveway when i was peeling out in your new truck. :blink:

Canela 07-29-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockstar lover (Post 623069)
Me too! I've only felt it a couple times in my life. And I want to feel that again. I'm kind of a hopeless (or hopefull) romantic :)

I sure wish you all the very best in finding that special femme that meets that for you!

rockstar lover 07-29-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canela (Post 623275)
I sure wish you all the very best in finding that special femme that meets that for you!

Thank you. I hope you find your special one as well :)

Canela 07-29-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockstar lover (Post 623343)
Thank you. I hope you find your special one as well :)

I thought I had, but I was wrong. Maybe one day....I will not lose hope...that's for sure.