Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Are You Ready For Some Football? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36)

greeneyedlady 10-17-2010 04:33 PM

Detroit

My Lions lost again!:annoyed:

WolfyOne 10-17-2010 06:58 PM

I can (and this is hard) honestly say, losing today wasn't all Jay Cutler's fault.
Players on ofense were hurt and we had rookies in and one was actually a tackle
Lance Briggs is injured and made it hard on the defense without him

Come next week, hopefully we'll have healthy players
I can then say how much I think Cutler sucks

WolfyOne 10-17-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeneyedlady (Post 209503)
My Lions lost again!:annoyed:

Only by 8 and because the QB broke his arm......can we say ouch and what a loss for Detroit

Corkey 10-17-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 209593)
Only by 8 and because the QB broke his arm......can we say ouch and what a loss for Detroit

That's 2 QB's I'm down in FF. Great.

WolfyOne 10-17-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 209604)
That's 2 QB's I'm down in FF. Great.

Why would you take anyone from the Lions?

I think they should prove themselves first

What other QB is hurt?
I must have missed it.

Corkey 10-17-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 209700)
Why would you take anyone from the Lions?

I think they should prove themselves first

What other QB is hurt?
I must have missed it.

Wolfy it's not like I had a choice LOL I got the dregs of the batch. Matt what's his face was hurt last week and lets face it he sux.

weatherboi 10-18-2010 09:17 AM

Monday Night Football!!!!!!

8:30 pm peeps!!!
I am really excited!!!

Tommi 10-18-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 209859)
8:30 pm peeps!!!
I am really excited!!!

Titans vs. Jaguars Monday Night Football Preview

"This is a big game for the Titans. The Texans and Colts both won yesterday, so this game takes on even more importance because the loser falls a game back in the division. This is also one of those games where the Titans are the better team, and it is crucially important to win those game"

Titans or Jags?

greeneyedlady 10-18-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 209958)

"This is a big game for the Titans. The Texans and Colts both won yesterday, so this game takes on even more importance because the loser falls a game back in the division. This is also one of those games where the Titans are the better team, and it is crucially important to win those game"

Titans or Jags?

I have Kenny Britt and marcedes lewis on my fantasy team so for tonights game I want both those players to score a td or two :hangloose:

Tommi 10-18-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeneyedlady (Post 210037)
I have Kenny Britt and marcedes lewis on my fantasy team so for tonights game I want both those players to score a td or two :hangloose:

Kewl...:football: :footballpass: :football::football: :football: GO TITANS, and good luck to the one who wears the Titans tattoo

weatherboi 10-18-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 209958)

Titans or Jags?

hi Tommi!!! :)

when it comes to both these teams better is relative IMO. i have been a standing Jags fan since their inception!!! it is true this game is important and i am keeping my fingers crossed that we get a win!!!

The_Lady_Snow 10-18-2010 03:23 PM

GO GO Jaguars!!!

:|<is getting home made pizza cheer>

Tommi 10-18-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 210050)
hi Tommi!!! :)

when it comes to both these teams better is relative IMO. i have been a standing Jags fan since their inception!!! it is true this game is important and i am keeping my fingers crossed that we get a win!!!

Hello weatherboi,
Alrighty then ...GO JAGs.. I don't know anyone with a Jags tattoo, but I know you are for the Jag's, and I am just for football..
My Home Team, Pittsburg Steelers (cuz I grew up there). 2ndary are the San Diego Chargers, as I relocated out here after the USAF.

So, Go Jags and Titans. :hangloose:

Tommi 10-18-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow (Post 210056)
GO GO Jaguars!!!

:|<is getting home made pizza cheer>

Lucky Lady.. :hangloose: Go Jags again..
Pizza Hut is calling me..Ring Ring.helloooooooo

http://www.ov3r.com/titans_jags.jpg

TickledPink 10-21-2010 01:25 PM

Dear Saturday,

Ooops, wrong thread. Oh, heck, anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I can't wait to see UT play/beat Bama! I especially can't wait to paint PAPA ORANGE and WHITE with a big ole T on hys chest while hy runs around the neighborhood singing ROCKY TOP!

shadows papa 10-21-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TickledPink (Post 211838)
Dear Saturday,

Ooops, wrong thread. Oh, heck, anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I can't wait to see UT play/beat Bama! I especially can't wait to paint PAPA ORANGE and WHITE with a big ole T on hys chest while hy runs around the neighborhood singing ROCKY TOP!

*Gets that BIG OLE BAMA mug ready for Miss Pink to drink out of for the next two weeks* It's also good for a chaser after eating a big ole serving of CROWWWWWW!!!

TickledPink 10-21-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadows papa (Post 212090)
*Gets that BIG OLE BAMA mug ready for Miss Pink to drink out of for the next two weeks* It's also good for a chaser after eating a big ole serving of CROWWWWWW!!!

Fucker.

Respectfully, of course.

Hope it's not cold when you gotta' sing NAKED in the 'hood!

I don't do CROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

princessbelle 10-22-2010 04:42 PM

The city of Knoxville is now officially a city of Vols MIXED with Alabama fans everywhere.

I came home the interstate today and traffic was horrid. But, it was almost fun.

People yelling out the windows with both "go vols" and "roll tide" in a mix of voices and songs.

Leaves are beautiful right now. Everyone, at this point, in great moods of team spirits and friendliness of competition.

I love this time of year (i keep saying that don't i).

Tomorrow could be a Saturday where most of us here in this city and elsewhere, will pray that the end comes quickly.

Or it could be a huge upset in the SEC. Hey, stranger things have happened. ;)

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...be2m9vkb6y.gif

DomnNC 10-22-2010 07:18 PM

Go Vollllllssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessbelle (Post 212650)
The city of Knoxville is now officially a city of Vols MIXED with Alabama fans everywhere.

I came home the interstate today and traffic was horrid. But, it was almost fun.

People yelling out the windows with both "go vols" and "roll tide" in a mix of voices and songs.

Leaves are beautiful right now. Everyone, at this point, in great moods of team spirits and friendliness of competition.

I love this time of year (i keep saying that don't i).

Tomorrow could be a Saturday where most of us here in this city and elsewhere, will pray that the end comes quickly.

Or it could be a huge upset in the SEC. Hey, stranger things have happened. ;)

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...be2m9vkb6y.gif

TickledPink 10-22-2010 08:02 PM

Black Bean Chicken Nachos -- $20
UT T-Shirt -- $15
Fan Fingers -- $10
Watching Papa sing Rocky Top naked --- PRICELESS!