Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ncaa football anyone? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345)

Teddybear 10-28-2017 04:23 PM

Katniss are you seeing the WHOOPING the Dawgs are giving the gators :cheerleader: :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Wrang1er 10-28-2017 04:48 PM

Awesome punt block by the Buckeyes!

Wrang1er 10-28-2017 05:57 PM

Buckeyes beat Penn State. Great come back great game!

Katniss 10-29-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddybear (Post 1177844)
Katniss are you seeing the WHOOPING the Dawgs are giving the gators :cheerleader: :cheerleader::cheerleader:

I absolutely did watch the game and was very happy they won! I haven't looked at their schedule but I think they play Auburn at some point. I hope they whallop them too! Chubb looked amazing yesterday!

Keep it up and we may see them in Atlanta. Bama plays LSU next and that team has been improving lately so might be a close game. Roll Tide!

Katniss~~

Blade 10-29-2017 06:56 PM

My Clemson Tigers came back this week in true BYUG fashion. Which I expected. My Vol's well they looked better but still lost. I don't think they will keep Butch another year

JDeere 11-02-2017 08:41 PM

Okie State won their last game.

It is Bedlam weekend in Stillwater. Ou and Osu play Saturday afternoon.

I am going to be glued to the TV.

JDeere 11-05-2017 08:41 PM

We lost to the Gooners oops I mean the land thieves ooops I mean the Sooners.

Next weekend is Iowa State.

JDeere 11-17-2017 11:05 PM

Beat Iowa State, now we play Kansas State tomorrow at 230pm.

JDeere 11-25-2017 01:18 PM

Lost to kansas state but winning at kansas right now.

Blade 11-26-2017 08:29 AM

My beloved Vols had another disastrous game. The season is a wash. Worst season in history, and nobody can figure out why.

On the other hand my beloved Clemson Tigers gave the Gamecocks another spanking. Class act team and coach. Hopefully we will get to play in the championship game again this year.

Best game I watched today was Auburn vs Alabama. Thank you Auburn for taking them down a notch!

Blade 12-03-2017 05:27 AM

SEC Champion Georgia Bulldogs

ACC Champions Clemson Tigers

I wanted Auburn to beat Ga and Wisconsin to beat Ohio St bu that didn't happen. So Alabama still has a chance to play in the BCS Championship depending on the votes. I hope they don't make it.

Blade 12-07-2017 02:33 PM

Chuckles... I am watching the alabama-auburn game for the third time. I just love watching Alabama get their ass kicked it doesn't matter who's doing the kicking. I have not ever even watched a movie 3 times except Grease and Smokey and the Bandit

Katniss 12-07-2017 03:57 PM

Living in the past

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1185352)
Chuckles... I am watching the alabama-auburn game for the third time. I just love watching Alabama get their ass kicked it doesn't matter who's doing the kicking. I have not ever even watched a movie 3 times except Grease and Smokey and the Bandit

Good thing you taped that game. Not often you see Alabama lose. BTW, how are the "champions of life" doing on their coaching search?

I would love to see a Georgia-Bama championship game for all the marbles. Kirby Smart seems like a decent guy and he has really taken the Dawgs to the next level. Apprentice vs Master, fun times!

Katniss~~Roll Tide

Blade 12-07-2017 04:37 PM

I am hoping that Clemson not Alabama is in the championship game. Tennessee hired a new coach today Jeremy Pruitt. Go Tigers beat Bama! Go Vols make a remarkable come back next year or the next year or the next year but please make a remarkable comeback into the SEC Powerhouse you once were

Blade 12-07-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katniss (Post 1185368)
Good thing you taped that game. Not often you see Alabama lose. BTW, how are the "champions of life" doing on their coaching search?

I would love to see a Georgia-Bama championship game for all the marbles. Kirby Smart seems like a decent guy and he has really taken the Dawgs to the next level. Apprentice vs Master, fun times!

Katniss~~Roll Tide

I did not record it. It has been on the sports channels probably everyday for the last 2 weeks. I like watching it but would welcome some of the other good games from other teams that I may have missed this year. Actually it is very sad to have 200 channels and have to watch the same football game or movie over and over. But I would pick watching a football game over a movie any day.

Katniss 12-07-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1185378)
I am hoping that Clemson not Alabama is in the championship game. Tennessee hired a new coach today Jeremy Pruitt. Go Tigers beat Bama! Go Vols make a remarkable come back next year or the next year or the next year but please make a remarkable comeback into the SEC Powerhouse you once were

I didn't realize the Vols made a selection today. As a Bama fan I'm sad to see Pruitt go but I think they made a solid pick. He's very good at recruiting and obviously knows defense. I do hope your Vols get back to the competitive level they used to be. As much as I love the rivalry I was starting to feel sorry for you.

Katniss~~

Blade 12-07-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katniss (Post 1185444)
I didn't realize the Vols made a selection today. As a Bama fan I'm sad to see Pruitt go but I think they made a solid pick. He's very good at recruiting and obviously knows defense. I do hope your Vols get back to the competitive level they used to be. As much as I love the rivalry I was starting to feel sorry for you.

Katniss~~

LOL yeah I was starting to feel sorry for me too. But I am loyal to both Clemson and Tennessee. You can believe I have taken a ration of crap for the last 3 months every time somebody sees my orange hat on my head with that Big T on it. But nobody says much when I wear the darker orange hat with the big C on it.

Katniss 01-09-2018 06:03 PM

One for the books

I have to say this has been one heck of a season! The SEC and the crazy coaching carousel of hires and fires, true freshman becoming game changers and nail biting playoff games. I'm thrilled Bama won but big shout outs to both Georgia and Oklahoma! Those were some seriously good games! See y'all back this fall!

Katniss~~ (nothing like a Saturday down South)

Kosmo 01-11-2018 10:41 PM

Didn't watch, but hats off to Alabama. Wow, that was tough to say and I hope I don't have to say it again any time soon, haha.

Kosmo 01-11-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1177868)
Buckeyes beat Penn State. Great come back great game!

Well, alright! Another Buckeye :-D. We'll have to compare notes once the season starts.

Now I see it in your thingy on the left. Whatever they call that...profile. North of C-Bus? We're 'bout 30 miles west of CLE.

O-H