Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Sexualities And Identities (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Non-monogamy survey for psych class - will you help? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4569)

Laerkin 02-05-2012 02:20 PM

Thanks, macele! Everyone's input is really making a difference!

Massive 02-05-2012 02:39 PM

I completed your online version of this survey, hope it helps you complete your degree, if you need more indepth questions answered just let me know.

The Oopster 02-05-2012 03:37 PM

also completed the online version. Likewise if you need things answered further let me know!

Random 02-05-2012 03:52 PM

1. Are you in a committed, long-term relationship?

2. Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other?

3. Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine?

4. Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other?

5. If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship?

6. If so, why? If not, why not?

1.I am in a committed long term relationship
2 Queer

Random 02-05-2012 04:25 PM

Take two...

1. Are you in a committed, long-term relationship?

2. Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other?

3. Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine?

4. Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other?

5. If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship?

6. If so, why? If not, why not?

1. I am in a committed long term relationship

2. Queer

3. 45

4. Femme

5. We have an open relationship. She has her moments where she is not supportive or accepting of the idea, it's an ongoing issue that she works on, but she knew all about me before we became an *US*

6. I am poly, that's how I'm wired, even in a monogamous relationship, I'm still poly. It feels perfectly natural for me to be in love/love more than one person at a time. It feel natural to have more than one lover at a time... My philosophy that it's MY Heart, Head, Body to do with as I will and no one gets to tell me what I can do with any of the above. I worked long and hard to figure my sexuality/heart out and once I did there was a click that let me know that I got it right...

adorable 02-06-2012 09:40 AM

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? No

Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other? Queer

Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? 37

Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other? Female

If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship?
No.

If so, why? If not, why not?
I don't share well.

Nadeest 02-09-2012 10:45 PM

1. At the moment, I am not in any kind of romantic relationship.

2. I am primarily attracted to women, although men can occasionally get my attention.

3. I am 'aged' :P

4. I am both transgendered and femme.

5. I would consider a poly relationship, but.......... any agreements that I have made with my partner would be abided by, so that may preclude that, if we have decided on monogamy.

6. I've been in a semi-open relationship before and it worked out reasonably well. The relationship ended for other reasons, however. Also, I have dated someone that was poly before, and he got me curious enough to learn more about it. So far, I like what I have seen.

Note: I just did your online questionaire as well, but this one seems to give me more scope to accurately answer your questions.

Nurse Darlin 02-10-2012 09:14 AM

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? Yes
Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other? Lesbian
Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? 32
Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other? Female, femme
If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship? No
If so, why? If not, why not? I feel that when you are truely in love with someone, there should be no need for more than her. Maybe if I wasn't so happily in love, my opinion would change. She is my everything!
Good luck!

LaneyDoll 02-10-2012 09:36 AM

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? yes

Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other? lesbian

Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? 30-49 (38)

Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other? femme

If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship? no

If so, why? If not, why not? past experiences have solidified the fact that I am a monogamous person; if you are with me, you better not cheat on me (unless you are "cheating with yourself" if you get the implication)

:sparklyheart:

Venus007 02-10-2012 01:25 PM

Are you in a committed, long-term relationship? Yes
Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other?
I identify as queer, my s.o. identifies as lesbian
Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine? We are both 30-49
Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other?
We both identify as female
If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship? We are currently in an open relationship and have been since the relationship's inception.
If so, why? If not, why not? We choose an open relationship because we are like minded in the idea humans, by nature as primates, are not monogamous. It seems that many relationships rise and fall on the issue that one of the members had sex with someone outside the primary pair bond. As if sex were the most important thing in the relationship. As if limerence did not wear off in approximately 2-3 years. (the time it takes, by the way, to rear a child out of the dangerous period of complete dependence). We decided to honorably and from the beginning create a relationship, platform of negotiation, guidelines, communication tools and openness that allowed us as individuals to express ourselves sexually, with other people within the mutually satisfying perimeters of a committed relationship.
We have been together 4 years and thus far things are working very well.
To give you some background, I have been in several open/polyamorous long term relationships and this is my partner's first.

I hope this helps your work, Laerkin. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me.

Greyson 02-10-2012 02:01 PM

Laerkin, I completed the online survey. Is this for a Graduate degree? Please let us know your findings with this survey.

Quintease 02-11-2012 08:49 AM

If you'd posted more information about the project, we could post your survey on