Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Queerbay - GRAND OPENING! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676)

Medusa 01-11-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 31848)
Just got one up. I don't know if there is a way, but can you do the type of auctions where you can sell more than one item without having to relist? Like I saw Diva is selling her CD (which you really really really want, trust me) and I am doing readings. But when someone buys that reading, I'll have to post again instead of being able to say I have 5 available or whatever.

Make sense? :walking-poodle:

I havent found a way to do it yet. I think its called a "Dutch" auction on eBay?

I am in talks with a developer now who may be able to help us out though so I will add that to the list of stuff that we need to tweak :)

Medusa 01-11-2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arwen (Post 31848)
Just got one up. I don't know if there is a way, but can you do the type of auctions where you can sell more than one item without having to relist? Like I saw Diva is selling her CD (which you really really really want, trust me) and I am doing readings. But when someone buys that reading, I'll have to post again instead of being able to say I have 5 available or whatever.

Make sense? :walking-poodle:

Arwen!

How in the HELL did you get the font color to work on your auction?!

We were having massive problems out of that before we moved!

cara 01-11-2010 01:38 AM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions."

cara

dixie 01-11-2010 01:52 AM

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

dixielady

Arwen 01-11-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 31854)
Arwen!

How in the HELL did you get the font color to work on your auction?!

We were having massive problems out of that before we moved!

When I was setting it up, I had copied and pasted a bit of my font/color choice (which is how I often do this). Then when I saved it, it was ALL jacked up. I edited it and just copied/pasted the previous post (again already in my font/color) and it held.

So I'm not really sure what I did. :D

A thought? Is there a way to do a Queerbay link ala the "My Photo Gallery" link?

MsDemeanor 01-11-2010 12:18 PM

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

MsDemeanor

Corkey 01-11-2010 02:17 PM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions."

Corkey

WhiteTigress 01-11-2010 02:55 PM

WhiteTigress

P.S. Not ready to sell yet, but want to be able, when the time arrives.

Dean Thoreau 01-11-2010 04:34 PM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Dean Thoreau.............thoroughly entertaining :cheer:

now what????

Sweet_Pea 01-11-2010 04:39 PM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Sweet_Pea

Admin 01-11-2010 06:21 PM

Ok Y'all, everyone who has posted up until now has been approved as a Seller!

Gemme 01-11-2010 06:46 PM

Gemme

Mr.Nobody 01-11-2010 10:42 PM

Mr.Nobody

Turino 01-11-2010 10:45 PM

Admin 01-11-2010 11:31 PM

All of you up until now are approved :)

Niceguy 01-12-2010 12:56 AM

Sorry for the interruption, and no offense meant, but this thread is starting to remind me of a couple of commercials that get stuck in my head every time I see them. They may be local/regional commercials so I'm not sure how many people have seen them, but I'm literally laughing out loud right now. :simplelaugh:

Angie, have you seen the commercial for Progressive Insurance where the woman keeps saying "DISCOUNT" everytime she asks the customer a question? Then there's my recent favorite "Cash for Gold" commercial with the rubber chicken that talks like it just inhaled some helium! I'm just waiting for you to start saying stuff like DISCOUNT! or WE BUY IT! or YEAH, BABY! everytime you approve someone now. :lol2:

I've been catching myself saying those things and talking like that at work lately! :cheesy:

Ok, carry on with the important stuff! :)

blackboot 01-12-2010 04:17 AM

blackboot

Gemme 01-12-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niceguy (Post 32330)
Sorry for the interruption, and no offense meant, but this thread is starting to remind me of a couple of commercials that get stuck in my head every time I see them. They may be local/regional commercials so I'm not sure how many people have seen them, but I'm literally laughing out loud right now. :simplelaugh:

Angie, have you seen the commercial for Progressive Insurance where the woman keeps saying "DISCOUNT" everytime she asks the customer a question? Then there's my recent favorite "Cash for Gold" commercial with the rubber chicken that talks like it just inhaled some helium! I'm just waiting for you to start saying stuff like DISCOUNT! or WE BUY IT! or YEAH, BABY! everytime you approve someone now. :lol2:

I've been catching myself saying those things and talking like that at work lately! :cheesy:

Ok, carry on with the important stuff! :)

How about "got another one!"?

I :stillheart: Flo from the Progressive commercials!

Admin 01-12-2010 08:56 PM

You're in, Blackboot!

T D 01-13-2010 10:20 AM