Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Do anything over the weekend? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2315)

Starbuck 11-29-2010 06:50 AM

This Weekend

Well let's see, I spent the night at my gf's house Friday, and then today I drove all over hell's half acre to get my son back to college and then me back home. To make matters worse, I picked up a cold. Ugh.

LipstickLola 11-29-2010 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 237436)
i did a whole lot of nothing too.......
and yes started my christmas cards ... 2
:)

I LOVE your horsie picture, too cute :D

I worked all weekend.......sigh

Starbuck 11-29-2010 06:55 AM

One word for you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wryly (Post 228180)
My insomnia is bugging me again - I was alright during the week but not falling asleep until 3am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, of course, I didn't wake up until around 11am or noon. (At least I was well rested!)

One word for ya: LUNESTA...works wonders for me! (okay maybe more than one =P)

bigbutchmistie 11-29-2010 09:23 AM

Well lets see :)

Thursday Night Thanksgiving Night I spent the night at my best friend and her gf's house dog sitting with my baby boy Simon... She called me Friday and asked if I wanted to on Friday Night too and I said yes... So, I woke up Saturday morning and they came in and we all spent the afternoon and night together... Eating Pizza and watching movies. And they were telling me about their weddding in July and honeymoon... They wanted me to stay Saturday night and go to church with them on Sunday but I came home and Sunday just slept most of the day and then got up and cleaned house... I always love spending time with my good friends because its refreshing to see so much love, and see how they just "fit" together. I can only hope that I could click like that with someone :) All in all it was a great weekend

theoddz 11-29-2010 09:28 AM

I worked. :|

There was a huge, messy (and unsuccessful) Code Blue yesterday and the patient died. :(

I hate, hate HATE when that happens. :(

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Mitmo01 11-29-2010 10:11 AM

my beloved kitty pooty was buried after some asshole hit and killed him friday night, but i know when he died he knew he was loved......i will always miss him...

Wryly 11-29-2010 12:20 PM

On Saturday I went to a pow wow - - bought a couple little Christmas presents there.
Sunday was spent lazing about the apartment - watched football and worked on Christmas presents.

WolfyOne 11-29-2010 12:32 PM

I Watched Football :)

MsTinkerbelly 11-29-2010 01:51 PM

After Thanksgiving dinner we packaged up individual Turkey dinners and went around the area giving food, blankets and cash to those less fortunate than ourselves. The girls (Amy and school friend)felt good and had something to think about, and we were able to share the abundance of our lives. I think we have happened upon a brand new family tradition.

The rest of the weekend was spent at a lovely resort in Palm Springs, where we had a really relaxing time.

lipstixgal 11-29-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starbuck (Post 237448)
One word for ya: LUNESTA...works wonders for me! (okay maybe more than one =P)

Oh yes Lunesta it works wonders doesn't it. Now on ambien not as good but insurance company won't pay for lunesta anymore so it has to be ambien 5 mg only could really use the 10 but settle for the 5....

lipstixgal 11-29-2010 02:09 PM

This weekend I spent it alone once again nothing special it wasn't even worth my while to move from KC to NJ to do nothing!! Its boring, trafficky in nj

Soon 11-29-2010 02:15 PM

still smiling

Met some fabulous people (Betenoire, and her hubby, Nick, and ABb!) for great conversation, laughter, and new friendship.

Spent the night at a comfy hotel, shopped the next day and had a peaceful drive home.

One of the best weekends I have had in awhile :)

katsarecool 11-29-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitmo01 (Post 237532)
my beloved kitty pooty was buried after some asshole hit and killed him friday night, but i know when he died he knew he was loved......i will always miss him...

I am so sorry for your loss!!!

StillettoDoll 12-06-2010 05:30 AM

We went to two Christmas festivals, got the christmas tree. went out to eat twice!
got plenty of rest.
It was a nice weekend.

Oiler41 12-06-2010 05:47 AM

We went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Friday night, spent Saturday decorating the house inside and out for Christmas and spent a lazy Sunday together. All in all, a great weekend!

Glynn

asphaltcowboi 12-06-2010 06:03 AM

put a lift kit on my pick up.. froze my but off on the garage floor. finished it up sun a/m washed my dog .. who was helping me in the garage and got greasy... then kicked it for some football.

Sam 12-06-2010 07:48 AM

learned how to sleep in bed, since i'm heading back to NC this afternoon

DomnNC 12-06-2010 09:14 AM

I had my 9 yr old nephew all weekend. We Wii'd our arms off all weekend. Now I got a crick in my neck, lol, but we had a blast! Had lunch at my parents with my brother's and their respective spouses, then worked my ass off into the hours Monday am getting a project finished up for one of my clients.

Gina 12-06-2010 11:44 AM

busy weekend here

Friday dinner with friends - Saturday walking group followed with brunch and after that went to Goodwill store to find an ugly sweater for ugly Santa party coming up soon..Yestersday - crosstown shootout (womens Basketball) UC lost to Xavier..hmmm - anyone going to the final four in Indiana?? Maybe a thread will pop up for that...:) Oh yes - and froze all weekend...! Send me warm weather please..

Wryly 12-06-2010 12:34 PM

Absolutely nothing! On Saturday my sister and I found out that an Open House tour that we thought was free actually cost $25! So we opted to stay home and knit Christmas presents and watch movies. Sunday was more knitting and football.
yep - we are wild!