Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   BFP How To Videos (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7021)

TruTexan 03-26-2014 10:30 AM

Parker gives a very good step by step of how to post pics from your computer to the net, then in the thread you wish to post them in. I do not think you can do this otherwise. Here's a link to Parker's post in the Members Helping Members Thread just click on the underlined link it will take you there:

Members Helping Members Thread

Corkey 03-26-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okieblu (Post 901733)
Someone pointed me here, after reading my question/info request, so here goes.

Is there a way, within a post, to post pics that you download from your computer? Rather than the web? The only thing I can find in the menu line, is to post pics from a url. Not what I wanted. The pics are on my computer.

This is probably dead obvious to everyone but me. Sorry for the stupid question.

Go to the video tutorial on the thread and read it. Depending on your page settings it is on the first page.

Parker 03-26-2014 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okieblu (Post 901733)
Someone pointed me here, after reading my question/info request, so here goes.

Is there a way, within a post, to post pics that you download from your computer? Rather than the web? The only thing I can find in the menu line, is to post pics from a url. Not what I wanted. The pics are on my computer.

This is probably dead obvious to everyone but me. Sorry for the stupid question.

No, you cannot upload pics from your computer into a post here. You can upload pics into your gallery here, but not threads, signatures, etc. - any other pics that you post can only be via url links of pics from the web.

What you *can* do is upload your pic(s) to another site like Facebook, Flickr, etc. and then grab the url from there to post it here using the video Corkey mentioned or the post TruTexan points out in the Members Helping Members thread.

TruTexan 11-05-2015 03:33 PM

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Karysma, here you go hon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by How To (Post 858482)

In this video, I go over how to post a YouTube video.

TruTexan 11-28-2015 11:01 AM

Just bumpin for the newbies incase they could use a little help from their new friends here on the Planet.

Orema 09-09-2016 02:41 PM

Bumpidy, bump for those needing help.

:pursebee:

BullDog 09-09-2016 02:48 PM

Thanks for the bump Orema. I didn't even know these existed. I think I was MIA when they were made.

Vincent 12-24-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by How To (Post 858482)

In this video, I go over how to post a YouTube video.

Hi
When I hit post reply,I dont have any icons including a youtube button at the top.
Can you help
thanks