Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Did You Buy Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

girlin2une 12-20-2016 10:01 PM

something for ME (not my kids)

A beautiful pair of dress pants that fit like they were made for me. They will go amazingly well with my cold shoulder sweater (which is slightly sparkly - great for our Christmas eve service, which I may be singing at... waiting to hear back from my parent's minister)

Brisa 12-21-2016 07:26 AM

Brisa

Nothing yet but it's early......................:marketbicycle:

GeorgiaMa'am 12-21-2016 06:51 PM

A new front door lock set which is shiny, shiny, shiny brass - but I have to take it back tomorrow because it doesn't fit. But I'm sure I'll find one that does fit that is just as shiny to go with my new navy blue front door.

Gemme 12-21-2016 10:03 PM

Movie tix.

stargazingboi 12-21-2016 10:25 PM

last minute Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers...and food

firegal 12-21-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1117936)
Movie tix.

Me Too! I saw Collateral with Will Smith it was good.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-22-2016 07:55 PM

the coolest stocking stuffers! I can't remember exactly what they're called, but they're like rubber-covered twist ties that come in all different lengths, and fluorescent colors as well as black. I remembered all the times I have needed an extra-long twist tie, and I tried twisting several regular ones together, and it didn't work very well. These things are great!

Soft*Silver 12-22-2016 08:01 PM

I bought a pair of Poi Balls for a young man who helps me around the house. Just this week, he took out all the pots from my bottom cabinets and repapered the bottoms of them before he put them back in and organized them (I cant bend very well with my hip problem so this was a huge thing for me). While he was here, he told me about the new fad, poi balls and he really wanted a set. Of course I had to get him them!

easygoingfemme 12-22-2016 08:11 PM

I did not buy this but I want to so badly it hurts. I have a pajama party in a couple of weeks and they would be so perfect. If not for the price tag.

Rockinonahigh 12-22-2016 10:01 PM

More meds, one for my infected toe the other for my eye...something got in it then scratched it up so now I'm putting ointment in it three times a day. The toe is because of a ingrown nail that has been a problem for a while, I tried to get an appointment with my Doctor a lot sooner but the new receptionist is a selfritious (?) snot who may be working his own exit papers being only a selected few got appointments that fall after noon on Friday cause anything that is after then means they wont close if anyone comes it to be seen, the DR.is only just finding this out as it doesnt happen often.

clay 12-22-2016 10:28 PM

Treated myself to dinner at Cracker Barrel! Got myself a Zagnut candy bar for dessert!! Thank you, You!!!

Didn't "buy" but may as well be..for the rental of a storage unit...hoping I do NOT have to have it very long!!! Arrrgghhhh

Canela 12-22-2016 10:33 PM

Late holiday shopping...

Let's just say I was really bad at Macy's today...Lol....

Gemme 12-22-2016 11:08 PM

I picked up some crafty things, some household items and some groceries. I got a humidifier! I returned an item as well.

Kelt 12-23-2016 10:18 AM

Wish me luck on acquiring snow melt. I used all but a little bit on last weeks storm and everyone has been sold out since. Not the end of the world if I don't find any, but I like to keep the front walk clear so no one can sue me. The downside of not being a renter.

The next snowfall is set for NOW. I see the first flakes drifting in... :anothersnowman:

Kelt 12-23-2016 12:29 PM

Score!

300lbs, loaded in by the guys loading the line of trucks.

Now how the heck am I supposed to get that out of the back of my car? :blink:

Blade 12-23-2016 05:21 PM

Books books books
Ipad pillow
Broom
3 cases of Almond milk
Mom's lunch at Sonny's
2 memory foam neck pillows
Maybe that's all

candy_coated_bitch 12-23-2016 05:24 PM

Gas and a bagel

GeorgiaMa'am 12-23-2016 05:24 PM

A cherry pie and a chocolate pecan tart. (No tasting! They're for the festivities at my sister's house tomorrow.) Totally worth every last penny, because I didn't have to bake them.

Gemme 12-23-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1118279)
Gas and a bagel

:blink:

Which came first?

As for myself, I refuse to confirm or deny that any purchases occurred today.

:|

firegal 12-23-2016 10:10 PM

A 17.6 lb fresh turkey at costco,starbucks peppermint mocha frappe,s,toilet papper and cottage cheese...

and a polish dog for my father.