Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Did You Buy Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

Soft*Silver 05-03-2024 09:04 AM

A lavender wreath
A HUGE planter
$200 worth of plants
2 new raised beds for the berry patch
A pink basketweave Greenstalk vertical garden (happy Mother’s Day to me!!!)

Bèsame* 05-05-2024 01:34 PM

I went to exchange something and came home with a white sundress...58 cents. Wow..I didnt realize how much my exchange was. The dress was 110, 50% off! I didnt even need to use my Birthday coupon.

Dainty sterling silver cross ring. Another score. Was $70, but on sale, and with a friends and family coupon and my birthday coupon. $10!

Mother's day cards.
Peach tea for Mom.

Stone-Butch 05-10-2024 07:58 PM

Buy Today

Socks, tshirts and undies. All colors lol.

Bèsame* 05-10-2024 08:50 PM

One yard of white cotton pom pom trim.
I saw a girl wearing pants with pom poms on the hem. So I cut a pair of jeans shorter and sewed it on. Super cute. Will be cute when I wear a white top with them while on vacay.

Two pedicures. Mother and daughter afternoon for us!
A big beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Happy Mother's day!

Soft*Silver 05-11-2024 04:11 PM

Cough drops
Cough syrup
Prescription for stop coughing pearls

Can you guess why?

GeorgiaMa'am 05-12-2024 05:41 PM

Embroidery floss bobbins

Kätzchen 05-15-2024 08:44 AM

1) paid my first Medicare premium (they bill you for three months, so you pay for three months — every three months, which in my case is rediculously expensive),

2) paid a payment on my six figure student loans (biggest mistake of my life, biggest regret),

3) I bought a few groceries but is tariffs go up, then I definitely won’t be buying much of anything in the future. I don’t have spare money to spend on goods anchored by tariffs that will endanger my ability to stay financially afloat.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-17-2024 02:59 PM

- 4 tank tops, 2 black and 2 white
- 2 sleep shirts with moons and stars on them
- a cute pair of espadrille shoes with black and natural stripes - and I already have a matching handbag!

Soft*Silver 05-18-2024 11:41 PM

I finally bought my half Whiskey barrel for my little water pond.
And while I was at Lowe’s, I got a new screen door and it’s fixings, as well as a grate to put across it so my 120 pound dog doesn’t go through the screen when she sees someone outside, lol. I also bought 40 bags of mulch And 20 pavers. We are going to do a walkway!

Did I mention I bought some roses? A yellow climbing rose, a seven sisters rose that is named for the fact that it comes in seven different shades of pink and purple, a beautiful pink floribunda, And one that’s named mustard-ketchup because it’s ketchup on the outer petals and mustard right in the middle!

GeorgiaMa'am 05-19-2024 07:50 PM

A camera tripod

Bèsame* 05-19-2024 08:09 PM

Found this at the thrift store while looking for a frame. It's over my bed now. Now I can dream of Paris! It was a fun find! Lol, it orginally came from IKEA.

Bèsame* 05-29-2024 03:02 PM

My main goal for shopping on vacay...to find vintage treasures. Well, let me tell you..
I'm bringing home quite a few pieces of 19 th century lace pieces. (Best find ever!) Vintage buttons and dresses that I will be taking apart. A beautiful great condition red cobra wallet. Some vintage ads. Oh these beautiful aqua beads and fresh water pearl necklace.

A trip to Harrods, scones for the ladies at work.

You know the other stuff..tees, shot glasses, tees( mine is pearl and rhinestones), gourmet chocolate, teas, Disney fun stuff and some art prints.

cinnamongrrl 05-29-2024 03:35 PM

Too many things….Amazon and Etsy are dangerous.

Luckily I’m not a chronic shopper. Just getting stuff I need for my place.

And popcorn that the store never seems to have (lesser evil? Can’t seem to find it)

And toys for my NC grandson. He has a sister coming in August and I want to make him feel special with all the baby hoopla.

cinnamongrrl 05-29-2024 05:02 PM

Too many things….Amazon and Etsy are dangerous.

Luckily I’m not a chronic shopper. Just getting stuff I need for my place.

And popcorn that the store never seems to have (lesser evil? Can’t seem to find it)

And toys for my NC grandson. He has a sister coming in August and I want to make him feel special with all the baby hoopla.

Kätzchen 05-29-2024 05:17 PM

Keeping my carbon foot print terribly small.

Found some very cute baby clothes on sale at a locally owned store for my 9 month old grand daughter. And … I found a sweet blanket too, and a couple of dolls, and some very clever beanie baby stuffed animals. Oh, and more bubble blowing stuff. I just adore her and her parents and her grand dad(my honey). :stillheart: