Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Did You Buy Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

Soft*Silver 05-03-2024 09:04 AM

A lavender wreath
A HUGE planter
$200 worth of plants
2 new raised beds for the berry patch
A pink basketweave Greenstalk vertical garden (happy Mother’s Day to me!!!)

Bèsame* 05-05-2024 01:34 PM

I went to exchange something and came home with a white sundress...58 cents. Wow..I didnt realize how much my exchange was. The dress was 110, 50% off! I didnt even need to use my Birthday coupon.

Dainty sterling silver cross ring. Another score. Was $70, but on sale, and with a friends and family coupon and my birthday coupon. $10!

Mother's day cards.
Peach tea for Mom.

Stone-Butch 05-10-2024 07:58 PM

Buy Today

Socks, tshirts and undies. All colors lol.

Bèsame* 05-10-2024 08:50 PM

One yard of white cotton pom pom trim.
I saw a girl wearing pants with pom poms on the hem. So I cut a pair of jeans shorter and sewed it on. Super cute. Will be cute when I wear a white top with them while on vacay.

Two pedicures. Mother and daughter afternoon for us!
A big beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Happy Mother's day!

Soft*Silver 05-11-2024 04:11 PM

Cough drops
Cough syrup
Prescription for stop coughing pearls

Can you guess why?

GeorgiaMa'am 05-12-2024 05:41 PM

Embroidery floss bobbins

Kätzchen 05-15-2024 08:44 AM

1) paid my first Medicare premium (they bill you for three months, so you pay for three months — every three months, which in my case is rediculously expensive),

2) paid a payment on my six figure student loans (biggest mistake of my life, biggest regret),

3) I bought a few groceries but is tariffs go up, then I definitely won’t be buying much of anything in the future. I don’t have spare money to spend on goods anchored by tariffs that will endanger my ability to stay financially afloat.

GeorgiaMa'am 05-17-2024 02:59 PM

- 4 tank tops, 2 black and 2 white
- 2 sleep shirts with moons and stars on them
- a cute pair of espadrille shoes with black and natural stripes - and I already have a matching handbag!

Soft*Silver 05-18-2024 11:41 PM

I finally bought my half Whiskey barrel for my little water pond.
And while I was at Lowe’s, I got a new screen door and it’s fixings, as well as a grate to put across it so my 120 pound dog doesn’t go through the screen when she sees someone outside, lol. I also bought 40 bags of mulch And 20 pavers. We are going to do a walkway!

Did I mention I bought some roses? A yellow climbing rose, a seven sisters rose that is named for the fact that it comes in seven different shades of pink and purple, a beautiful pink floribunda, And one that’s named mustard-ketchup because it’s ketchup on the outer petals and mustard right in the middle!

GeorgiaMa'am 05-19-2024 07:50 PM

A camera tripod

Bèsame* 05-19-2024 08:09 PM

Found this at the thrift store while looking for a frame. It's over my bed now. Now I can dream of Paris! It was a fun find! Lol, it orginally came from IKEA.