Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Queerbay - GRAND OPENING! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676)

Words 01-13-2010 11:20 AM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Words"

Admin 01-14-2010 10:54 AM

TD and Words, you are both in :)

JakeTulane 01-14-2010 11:45 AM

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

JakeTulane

Admin 01-17-2010 04:35 PM

Jake and Juney are both in!

key 01-17-2010 10:03 PM

I agree

I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

key

Miss_J 01-22-2010 04:25 PM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Miss_J

Legendryder 01-22-2010 05:11 PM

Legendryder

Admin 01-23-2010 12:03 AM

Key, Miss_J, and Legend! You are all in!

GinaSofia 01-23-2010 12:35 AM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions."

GinaSofia

Nina 01-23-2010 09:40 AM

I agree:

Neen (Nina)

Wickedsuzi 01-28-2010 10:34 PM

Suzi {Saintly or Wicked, you decide}:grindevil::sermon:

Admin 01-29-2010 05:28 PM

Gina, Neen, and Sue: You are all in! :)

Canela 01-30-2010 05:17 PM

I agree

LittleShug

Passionaria 01-31-2010 02:40 AM

:heartbeat: Passionaria

JamandPenny 03-19-2010 05:16 PM

New Queerbay User

Jamandpenny
Jenn

blugrass 04-15-2010 07:04 PM

-blugrass

Blaze 04-15-2010 07:38 PM

Blaze

Andrew, Jr. 04-17-2010 06:48 PM

Andrew

Kat 08-08-2010 06:44 PM

Kat