Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Do anything over the weekend? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2315)

diamondrose 12-06-2010 01:37 PM

worked at work, worked on school, worked on staying up late, worked around the house :D WORK WORK WORK

dark_crystal 12-06-2010 02:52 PM

lipstixgal 12-06-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 242529)

I would love to come visit Galveston, Tx and Austin too...nice and warm ahhh!!

StillettoDoll 12-13-2010 05:25 AM

Went to a Christmas party Friday night and celebrated my birthday there with my best friend which happens to be her Birthday aswell
was suppose to make another party Saturday night didn't make that one too tired.
Sunday- went out for breakfast than went to see Black Swan,than went shopping for moi . It was a pretty nice weekend.

StillettoDoll 12-20-2010 05:22 AM

Did'nt do a damn thing,
Worked saturday, got bit by a cat so one of my fingers is swollen right now.

Sunday went out for lunch, did a little shopping, came home worked somemore.
Organize and got rid of some of my music collection.

Miss Scarlett 12-20-2010 05:27 AM

Thanks to Mother Nature I didn't get to Maggie Valley as planned. Still...my weekend did leave me smiling...

Gemme 12-20-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillettoDoll (Post 223251)
Well every Monday at work I always ask what people did over the weekend. So here it is .......
Guess i like to know what we actually get accomplish.:coffee:

Me and Blaze went to the park than to the zoo , went to a new restaurant, "The "Hobbit Hole" here in Houston . it's got Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, hobbit decore , pretty cool .

Oh, boy. Organic is going to HAVE to come see you two and go there.

I'm just warning you. :blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 242529)

I wish we were closer to Galveston. This is awesome!

It was a nice, quiet weekend for us for the most part. Organic worked on Saturday and did some light shopping. We took an off day from the gym too. Sunday was a good workout day for me, we stayed off the radar for the most part but saw Cats and Dogs II and The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Good flicks.

Wryly 12-20-2010 11:33 AM

Christmas baking and finishing up some home made Christmas gifts.
Watching movies and snacking far too much!

scootebaby 12-20-2010 11:53 AM

Saturday took the family to see Tron---the boys liked it so i guess it was a good day...did a littlechristmas shopping also.Sunday worked a 12 hr shift because unfortunately work ethic,a sense of pride and being responsible is NOT taught to the people in
this town!

Stilletto--how was Black Swan? ive been debating on whether or not to see it

Soft*Silver 12-20-2010 12:01 PM

a couple friends took me to the Ugly Sweater production at our local theater. One of them won the contest for the Ugliest Christmas sweater wearing one of MY Sweaters...lol. Prize? Season tickets to the theater! We share!

StillettoDoll 12-27-2010 05:26 AM

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.
It was pretty quite here and relaxed over the weekend, I think it was a good Christmas, went out to eat twice and went to see a movie. I dont usually get two days off at Christmas but since it fell on a Saturday this year , it was nice.

StillettoDoll 01-03-2011 03:57 AM

Over the weekend...

New year eve we didnt do anything I went to bed at 10pm. and listened to fireworks until 3 o'clock in the morning.
I wasnt feeling to good. Someone told me that whatever your doing on new years is what you'll be doing all year.hmmmm
Saturday went to the beach packed a picnic lunch and forgot it at home. also went to the dock to buy fresh seafood, Blaze got to fish a little. nice day tho
Sunday went to gym did some cleaning , got some sun, went to bed at 7pm

morningstar55 01-03-2011 06:48 AM

yes i did......... hung out in parking lotville KY .. heh

morningstar55 01-03-2011 07:31 AM

lol . doll. ty for the reppies..... yep..... parking lot.. as alot of truck drivers do... to do what they do. its part of our job discription i guess....while waiting on loads and doing our breaks *sigh*

LipstickLola 01-03-2011 07:35 AM

I've been off from work for almost two weeks, it's been wonderful! :)
If what I was doing NYE is any indication of the kind of year I'm going to have? yeeeeeee hawww :clap:

I was not sad to see 2010 leave......

lipstixgal 01-03-2011 09:16 AM

Just stayed in all weekend long well except for when the car broke down and had to get a 150.00 dollar tow to the garage ouch!! and now to fix whatever I broke by hitting a mound of snow I guess:blink:, if you want to call that a weekend..

Oiler41 01-03-2011 09:51 AM

I must say that 2010 went down as a fantastic year for me! Friday, I prepared for the NYE party we had, Saturday after I made breakfast for our NYE sleepover company, we played video games on the Wii all day with friends, Sunday football of course and today we take down all the Christmas decoration. 2011 is gonna be a great year too!

Glynn

StillettoDoll 01-03-2011 01:38 PM

more to add:
Sunday took down Christmas tree and outdoor lights
:whoop:

Gemme 01-03-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 258501)
Just stayed in all weekend long well except for when the car broke down and had to get a 150.00 dollar tow to the garage ouch!! and now to fix whatever I broke by hitting a mound of snow I guess:blink:, if you want to call that a weekend..

That's why I have AAA. One fee of less than $100 covers me the whole year, no matter whose vehicle I'm in.

This weekend, I'm working! :clap:

Leigh 01-03-2011 03:39 PM

Saturday was spent watching tv & hanging out with the family, then yesterday it was all day FOOTBALL :D