Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Romance (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Single Butches & Femmes Cafe (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3252)

Sachita 07-17-2011 11:40 AM

speaking of fishing I think I'm going to grab the kayak and go drop a line. kisses see ya'll later.

WolfyOne 07-17-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 380995)
awwww now you're talking! Polite, a little flirty but genuine. It keeps the doors of friendship open. You can flirt with me anytime love muffins and should you find yourself in my neck of the woods I'll even take you fishing. Don't count on my going to OK- never was on my list.

I'm still remembering, way back, you said you'd make a home cooked meal if I ever got your way
I like to flirt and have been told I can be charming
I enjoy mental stimulation with a like minded person
Learning something new every day is exciting, no matter how small
OK swept me up due to 2 women I was with in IL and both from OK
I moved here with the second one and stayed after the break up

Fishing, good eats and conversation...couldn't think of a better way to start a friendship in person :)

WolfyOne 07-17-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 380997)
speaking of fishing I think I'm going to grab the kayak and go drop a line. kisses see ya'll later.

Tease me while I'm home slaving over laundry, lol

Catch something good enough to eat
Enjoy yourself on the lake

Sachita 07-17-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 381004)
Tease me while I'm home slaving over laundry, lol

Catch something good enough to eat
Enjoy yourself on the lake

actually i'm too sleepy now. I looked at the kayak, it looked back at me and said, "its too hot Tamara- the fish are at the bottom of the lake."

So come do my laundry and bring me something to eat in bed. I'll find us a few good movies and we'll rub each others feet whilst we tell stories.

I'll cook next time. I am an awesome cook. I promise to make you melt with my good food and charming hospitality.

WolfyOne 07-17-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 381011)
actually i'm too sleepy now. I looked at the kayak, it looked back at me and said, "its too hot Tamara- the fish are at the bottom of the lake."

So come do my laundry and bring me something to eat in bed. I'll find us a few good movies and we'll rub each others feet whilst we tell stories.

I'll cook next time. I am an awesome cook. I promise to make you melt with my good food and charming hospitality.

I agree, it's too hot to fish or kayak(never been in one)

I did my ex's laundry for all the years we were together
I'm anal about how my clothes get folded, much easier to do than hurt feelings
Besides I never mind doing laundry for anyone
Once again, if there wasn't this distance, food to go, movies and the foot rubs would be great, but I'd rather have my back scratched and scratched again. Can always get conversation out of me and hold my attention, lol.

Home cooked meal and 2 charmers in one place
Oh the conversation we could have <raises eyebrow>

*Anya* 07-17-2011 01:38 PM

Telling it like it is

I got this comment on my page but do not see it here. As it is another perspective, thought it was worth posting. Thanks popcorn, honesty always appreciated.

"Single Butches & Femmes... 07-17-2011 09:41 AM
no private communication/real time plans to meet= no interest"

Invictus 07-17-2011 04:53 PM

Self admitted 2x4 Butch

Maybe its just the Old Fashioned/Old School in me

MysticOceansFL 07-17-2011 05:52 PM

Hello , singles hope everyone had a great week end!!

WolfyOne 07-17-2011 05:53 PM

A friend shared this with me today
Thought this would be a good place to share with others

http://positive-thoughts.typepad.com...r-purpose.html

bigbutchmistie 07-17-2011 07:04 PM

So who wants coffee and who wants frappuccino's? Let me know. Im here to serve coffee... :) How is everyone's Sunday going? :)

Delish 07-18-2011 05:39 AM

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend. It's beautiful here. Think I'm going to take my babies for a long walk Have a great day!!!

Sachita 07-18-2011 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invictus (Post 381112)
Self admitted 2x4 Butch

Maybe its just the Old Fashioned/Old School in me

How's that working for you? I'm serious. Is there a reason why? are you shy? Tell us how it works. I really want to know as I am sure many femmes here wanna know.

You can't blame it on old school because it has nothing to do with old school. I've been queer a long long time, at least 25 years and in the past old school dykes did approach femmes and make a plan to woooo them.

Sachita 07-18-2011 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 381152)
So who wants coffee and who wants frappuccino's? Let me know. Im here to serve coffee... :) How is everyone's Sunday going? :)

awwww you're such a sweet boi. Java made in the press pot

WolfyOne 07-18-2011 11:41 AM

Popping in to say hey
My work day is over since it starts at 6am
Going to do a few chores and hunker down with a book afterwards

Hope everyone is having a good start to their work week :)

Invictus 07-18-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 381344)
How's that working for you? I'm serious. Is there a reason why? are you shy? Tell us how it works. I really want to know as I am sure many femmes here wanna know.

You can't blame it on old school because it has nothing to do with old school. I've been queer a long long time, at least 25 years and in the past old school dykes did approach femmes and make a plan to woooo them.

Perhaps I should have been more specific, 2x4 when it comes to online chat. It is very difficult for someone to catch tone and the subtleties of speech, while reading someones post. When we read, we tend to hear our own voice in our head, and therefore emphasis where it be misinterpreted, or missed completely, until the receiver has a clearer understanding of the sender. For example... in the following phrase, how much money do have?

twenty two dollar bills

Communication, where the sender and receiver are speaking, is much easier to understand.

Invictus 07-19-2011 06:56 AM

Good morning everyone

Sweet_Amor_Taino 07-19-2011 07:11 AM

The top of the morning to everyone:chaplin:

Sachita 07-19-2011 07:14 AM

I wish I could hold someone and slow dance for a long time. No talking, no conversation.... just holding and swaying to some soft R&B.

Good morning

Inked_Trinity 07-19-2011 07:17 AM

Morning everyone! Feeling a bit more myself today after getting knocked out in the ring this weekend. Vision is pretty much back to normal. Ready to take the world on again! :training:

*Anya* 07-19-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sachita (Post 381763)
I wish I could hold someone and slow dance for a long time. No talking, no conversation.... just holding and swaying to some soft R&B.

Good morning

Slow dancing can be the sexiest, hottest, ever! Totally agree:)