Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   What Are You Thankful For? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25)

katsarecool 11-14-2010 08:55 AM

My family and friends (here, on FB and in rt) because I need them right now.....

Chancie 11-14-2010 08:59 AM

My beautiful handsome Pete washed and dried and put away every dish we used

After we had a delicious four course meal for ten people and

I fell asleep on the couch. :tea:

nicetgurl_30 11-14-2010 09:24 AM

Sunday

HavingSunday morning breakfast w my family. And laughing and listening to my parents talk about their childhood! I love it! Just wish they'd get a dishwasher besides me!

LipstickLola 11-14-2010 09:29 AM

I'm thankful that I feel half my age, that I slept last night, for coffee.
And for all of the things we sometimes take for granted, family, friends, a roof over our heads, a good job even when it drives us insane.

JustLovelyJenn 11-14-2010 02:03 PM

I am thankful for...

So much...

But, I am thankful for everything I have this holiday season, for the home I live in with room enough for children's messes. I am thankful for a cupboard full of food and people who try to cook, even if they can't. I am thankful for my tiny income that still seems to stretch as far as I need, because I remember not long enough ago that I didn't have one. I am thankful for family who loves me and supports me, even if they don't understand me. I am thankful for finally seeing inside my head and loving who I am, not who they want me to be. I am thankful for my children, for the joy they give me and the motivation.

I have so much to be thankful for!

And I am....

Corkey 11-14-2010 02:15 PM

I am thankful for my wife, for a roof over our heads, for her job, for the cats, for the laughter we share. So many don't have what we have, and I am thankful that we can share what we have with others.
I am thankful for the love of my life.

AtLast 11-14-2010 02:29 PM

Very thankful for getting my spa going again. I fixed it!!! Now, maybe, I will sleep better and have less pain. Not a luxury item, durable medical equipment with a prescription.

Happy camper here. Guess I should keep my fingers crossed until I know it is fully heated... so far, so good.

Ya'All are invited for a soak anytime!

JustLovelyJenn 11-14-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 227530)
Very thankful for getting my spa going again. I fixed it!!! Now, maybe, I will sleep better and have less pain. Not a luxury item, durable medical equipment with a prescription.

Happy camper here. Guess I should keep my fingers crossed until I know it is fully heated... so far, so good.

Ya'All are invited for a soak anytime!

Oh, I am SO on my way... I wish...

torchiegirl 11-14-2010 03:20 PM

cheese toast

Leigh 11-14-2010 04:08 PM

I'm thankful for:

- Love

- Life

- My overall health

- Being able to transition

- My parents & sister

- This wonderful Planet

Jesse 11-14-2010 11:02 PM

I am thankful for love, friendship and pain

I am thankful for life, diversity and growth

I am thankful for cold nights and warm days, breezy mornings and stormy afternoons.

I am thankful for words, touch and music

I am thankful for tears and laughter, joys and sadness.

I am thankful for truth and honesty, communication, and for the quiet of a moment shared between two.

I am thankful for puppies and kittens, and zebra and monkeys

I am thankful for good movies, the frogs and ducks in my pond

I am thankful for freedoms, many of which I am not always aware of.

I am thankful for BFP and everyone who has shared their talents and love to be here, whether it is creating it for us, the daily workings of it or by logging in every day to see what's up and share your tears, fears, joys and loves.

I am thankful for life.

Sam 11-14-2010 11:42 PM

thankful for a superb surgeon
and great friends
but most of all SLA-J

Passionaria 11-15-2010 01:11 AM

Compassionate words, when it really mattered. Thank you
:vigil: Pashi

amiyesiam 11-15-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 227527)
I am thankful for my wife, for a roof over our heads, for her job, for the cats, for the laughter we share. So many don't have what we have, and I am thankful that we can share what we have with others.
I am thankful for the love of my life.

I love you so much
You make coming home a great thing!!!

cuddlyfemme 11-15-2010 06:18 AM

I'm thankful for: a nice home, 4 wonderful cats, great friends and BFP

weatherboi 11-15-2010 06:52 AM

i am thankful for my Ms and the pack!!!
i am thankful i have a roof over my head!!!
i am thankful for the veggies i get to cook!!!
i am grateful to be alive and breathing!!!

:mohawk:

AtLast 11-15-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn (Post 227543)
Oh, I am SO on my way... I wish...

GOOD! Very clear night with an array of stars here, lately! They help with just relaxing stress away!

torchiegirl 11-15-2010 12:52 PM

cheese toast and mittens

JustLovelyJenn 11-15-2010 06:39 PM

I am thankful for parents who expected me to have manners, behave myself, and learn what was appropriate. I am thankful for rules, and strict parents!!!

little_ms_sunshyne 11-15-2010 11:32 PM

I am thankful for the unconditional love of good friends :)