Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   whats your style (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3577)

Inuus 10-04-2011 06:49 PM

I don't usually hunt...not my bag. I have before but it would be a rare occurrence.

1QuirkyKiwi 10-05-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apocalipstic (Post 431364)
They want to date you because you are beutiful and you make them feel..you know...kinda butchy. ;)

Thank you! I hadn't thought of it that way - I wonder how many Femmes are 'secret Butches'...... lol!

Trey339 10-18-2011 02:18 PM

I am definately the Tiger in the equation,,,,tho I like my 'prey' to be equally enthralled,,and show it

macele 10-18-2011 04:05 PM

i have been told that i am a bold-ass butch LOL. i flirt, i can not lie.
i enjoy asking her a question that makes her laugh real big with a bit of shock lol. nothing vulgar, just a lil dirtysweet question.

i don't see myself as the hunter or the prey. if that's possible. she'll know if
i like her and vice versa. but i guess i do lean toward the prey lol. maybe.
and i have commitment issues. i'm not looking for promises, moving in. dating is a wonderful thing.

i'm laid back, ... so in the past i've waited too long to make my move lol.

two things for sure. i don't beg. i don't compete.

chai~ 11-01-2011 04:09 AM

I would say I am most definitely, prey.

Very shy at first, but when I start to feel comfy, I can be very flirty, and then I will need a 2x4 upside the head if someone is interested. I just don't "see" when someone is into me!

Would like to develop a hunter streak though! Take a walk on the wilder more assertive side! RAWR!!!!!
;)

luv2luvgirls 11-01-2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macele (Post 440254)
i have been told that i am a bold-ass butch LOL. i flirt, i can not lie.
i enjoy asking her a question that makes her laugh real big with a bit of shock lol. nothing vulgar, just a lil dirtysweet question.

i don't see myself as the hunter or the prey. if that's possible. she'll know if
i like her and vice versa. but i guess i do lean toward the prey lol. maybe.
and i have commitment issues. i'm not looking for promises, moving in. dating is a wonderful thing.

i'm laid back, ... so in the past i've waited too long to make my move lol.

two things for sure. i don't beg. i don't compete.

yep.. dont beg or compete at all!! like this post Macele

thanks for your input

CockyDude 11-01-2011 04:48 AM

Hmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixielady (Post 399433)
Usually, I am the hunter. Although I will pretend to be the prey. ;)

I chase them till they catch me. ;-)

Star Anise 11-01-2011 04:56 AM

I tend to like both really, each has its merits...

For example I find it quite pleasurable to be persued by a butch, to feel sexy and wanted.

But I do also enjoy the thrill of the chase, and the satisfaction of getting what you want!

:girldevil:

:giggle:

CockyDude 11-01-2011 05:08 AM

Great thread

Professionally, I have always been sought after so I haven't had to compete. Where women are concerned; hmmmm. I'm an unabashed flirter, even if I'm not interested in her. But if I see something I like, the hunt is on. And I will be relentless. I want what I want and I'm not leaving without it, dammit! LOL. Course, if there's a mutual attraction it's nice if she's got a little hunter in her too. There's nothing sexier than that initial "eye dance", the body language. Makes the hunt so much more sensual.

Random 11-01-2011 05:46 AM

Some of the time I'm a fairly agressive hunter... I'm not shy about letting someone know I'm interested.

Other times I'm a lazy hunter... I'm going to let you chase me until I catch you... grin...

Then there are those very rare times when someones energy blows me out of the water... Gulp... I go shy.. I go submissive... I can't talk...I tend to act like a idiot because I have NO idea how to attract the persons attention...
( Cringes at the memory of the last time this happened to me..)

ArkansasPiscesGrrl 11-01-2011 08:47 AM

Years ago I started a screen name for myself in another life, calling myself "Gazelle". The story I told was that gazelles are swift and sleek animals, who are chased, often caught, and if they were very very lucky, devoured. I related totally to that idea. I WANTED to be chased, and I NEEDED that predator to want to devour me. I wanted and needed the fire of passion to overwhelm me, and us.

So I suppose I would say, for the most part, I would choose to be the prey. HOWEVER, there is a part of me that will answer back to that predator, giving back as much fire and energy and PUSH as she can take.

I had a scene once at a BDSM convention, a knife scene, where it started out with the Top coming to me with various knives. I was blindfolded at the time, and as the sensations and passion and fear built, I began to growl. the Top also started to growl back, almost in answer to my inner animal. Which upped my own gutteral sounds, back and forth between each of our inner animals. My wants and needs and DEMANDS for release were as strong as Hys.

One of the hottest scenes I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.

theoddz 11-01-2011 09:14 AM

I'm neither the "hunter" nor the "prey". I look for a woman I can be friends with, first. I consider "flirting" to be a mental thing. Once I have her friendship, I'll flirt. It's that friendship element that gets me into flirt mode. :winky:

If the flirting is too heavy, especially at first, I tend to become overwhelmed and skiddish....and I run. :|

I guess this is because I'm just painfully shy and introverted.

Let's be friends first, then once that's on fire, the flirting will begin.

Trust me. :winky:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

sara-bera 11-01-2011 10:25 AM

I sort of need to be pursued... mostly because I'm not aggressive but also because I tend to be a bit dense when it comes to knowing when someone is interested. Honesty and clear communication are helpful, of course.

smouldering 11-01-2011 12:25 PM

Honestly, i am usually the prey, though depending on the circumstances i can also definitely be a mutual hunter, i am a flirt and a giggler :D

chai~ 11-01-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl (Post 452230)
Y
I had a scene once at a BDSM convention, a knife scene, where it started out with the Top coming to me with various knives. I was blindfolded at the time, and as the sensations and passion and fear built, I began to growl. the Top also started to growl back, almost in answer to my inner animal. Which upped my own gutteral sounds, back and forth between each of our inner animals. My wants and needs and DEMANDS for release were as strong as Hys.

One of the hottest scenes I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.

well....THIS is fucken HOT!!!

chai~ 11-01-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 452253)
I'm neither the "hunter" nor the "prey". I look for a woman I can be friends with, first. I consider "flirting" to be a mental thing. Once I have her friendship, I'll flirt. It's that friendship element that gets me into flirt mode. :winky:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

ditto! for me it's the mind set....I think this will determine if I CHOOSE to be the predator or the prey.

SugarFemme 11-01-2011 03:48 PM

Definitely prey. Even though it may sound old fashioned, I really enjoy the energy of a butch pursuing me, the femme. That person wanting and craving me and not being afraid to show me that in either words or actions. It's hot.

sweetee 11-28-2012 12:58 PM

I am definitely the prey...I like to be presued ...i would love to run across some butch who comes into my life by accident but stays on purpose ...just so hye could just make me smile and be my best friend and eventually my everything

Talon 11-28-2012 03:04 PM

My style...

I definitely want to be pursued...Unless you're shy>:blush:...but, if I can tell that you're attracted to me...then I may just have to make that rare exception.

Rope 11-28-2012 10:47 PM

Snow lol---what an understatement