Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Single FTM's & Femme's (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1044)

Jesse 02-10-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 746260)
lol! Well this thread digressed beautifully into the vortex of geekdom! While we are on the subject, if I had to choose, I'd rather travel in the TARDIS than be beamed by Scotty. Just sayin...

Heck I'd love to travel in either one! Ol Scotty saved the team's butt many a time by beaming them up before some something or other ate them! Lol!

Jesse 02-10-2013 03:36 PM

...about that camping trip, seems many on this thread are indeed in Texas. You all really should get together for a camp-out or something.

I just wish there were more Transmen and Femmes around where I live.

Bèsame* 02-10-2013 03:46 PM

ummm, just a camp out..no one needs to see my tent pitching skills..lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 746476)
...about that camping trip, seems many on this thread are indeed in Texas. You all really should get together for a camp-out or something.

I just wish there were more Transmen and Femmes around where I live.

Kent 02-10-2013 11:47 PM

Single FtM's & Femme's

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm (Post 746481)
ummm, just a camp out..no one needs to see my tent pitching skills..lol

What would you like us to see? ;)

ScandalAndy 02-11-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent (Post 746750)
What would you like us to see? ;)

LOLZ!!!

seriously, this thread is making me blush this morning! Dangerous camping trip, indeed!

Kent 02-11-2013 06:58 PM

Single FtM's & Femme's

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScandalAndy (Post 746827)
LOLZ!!!

seriously, this thread is making me blush this morning! Dangerous camping trip, indeed!

Well, we gotta make it fun!!!

Trev 02-11-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent (Post 747150)
Well, we gotta make it fun!!!

Fairly sure that's no problem, just sayin'

EmpressM 02-11-2013 10:27 PM

I have a feeling that whatever shenanigans this group got in to, it would be a riot! :)

Bèsame* 02-11-2013 10:34 PM

I agree. We have fun just being here :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 747301)
I have a feeling that whatever shenanigans this group got in to, it would be a riot! :)

Kent 02-12-2013 12:12 AM

Single FtM's & Femme's

We should really try to plan a lil' camping trip. Cedar Hill State Park is a great place to camp. Let's do it before summer while it's still Spring. Anyone really serious about this???

EmpressM 02-12-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent (Post 747344)
We should really try to plan a lil' camping trip. Cedar Hill State Park is a great place to camp. Let's do it before summer while it's still Spring. Anyone really serious about this???

I'm completely serious and totally in! I must insert the disclaimer, that if there is fishing involved, I'll happily catch fish and even live bait my own hook on my cane pole, but if we eat what we catch, you guys get to clean the fish!!! :)

Jesse 02-12-2013 12:52 AM

You all have to talk pictures of the trip, so that I can be there vicariously. Please and thank you. ;)

ScandalAndy 02-12-2013 06:47 AM

I'm all about camping times, but I"m on the east coast, somewhat north-ish so our camping season is relatively short. :( However, I'm a trooper and down for camping times with anyone 'round here.

So...just out of curiosity, what's our breakdown for Star Trek/Star Wars/Dr. Who/Firefly around here? (*sneakily hides worm can behind back*)

Jesse 02-12-2013 02:43 PM

Of course I meant 'take', not talk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 747355)
You all have to talk pictures of the trip, so that I can be there vicariously. Please and thank you. ;)

Kent 02-12-2013 07:30 PM

Single FtM's & Femme's

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressM (Post 747354)
I'm completely serious and totally in! I must insert the disclaimer, that if there is fishing involved, I'll happily catch fish and even live bait my own hook on my cane pole, but if we eat what we catch, you guys get to clean the fish!!! :)

Made me chuckle... Now, you know us guys will clean the fish. I'm a pretty good fish cleaner. So, does this mean that you will cook the fish, if I clean them?

ManOMan 02-12-2013 08:40 PM

Well, y'all are talking so much about camping...

I no longer have any desire to sleep on the friggin' ground. I'd much rather be all cozy in a cabin with a fireplace...and an indoor bathroom.

Any femmes in the Los Angeles area? ;-)

Bèsame* 02-12-2013 09:04 PM

well hello there,

Camping has come along way..wonderful comfy air mattresses ..

And I'm watching the news, and Big Bear is not looking so safe right now.

We don't always talk about camping..stick around :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ManOMan (Post 747762)
Well, y'all are talking so much about camping...

I no longer have any desire to sleep on the friggin' ground. I'd much rather be all cozy in a cabin with a fireplace...and an indoor bathroom.

Any femmes in the Los Angeles area? ;-)

EmpressM 02-12-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent (Post 747730)
Made me chuckle... Now, you know us guys will clean the fish. I'm a pretty good fish cleaner. So, does this mean that you will cook the fish, if I clean them?

Deal! Not the traditional I'll cook you, clean but I'll take it! :lol2:

EmpressM 02-13-2013 11:19 PM

Happy Valentine's Day, Singles!! :)

http://www.glaad.org/wp-content/uplo...cb0e89dff1.jpg

Kent 02-13-2013 11:21 PM

Single FtM's & Femme's

Anyone have a HoT date planned for Valentine's? Let's hear about it... C'mon, won't you tell us what you have planned? :)