Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   BASEBALL! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2171)

Alpha Dog 10-30-2010 02:48 PM

I'll be there! Watched the Giants all my life ...had the pleasure of seeing Willie Mays, McCovey, Cepeda, the Alou brothers..and the list goes on...been waiting all my life for this..literally!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 217041)
Fox Won't Let SF Show World Series Game 3 On Civic Center Big Screen, Game 4 Or 5 Possible If We Clinch

http://sfappeal.com/news/2010/10/fox...f-we-clinc.php

If the Giants win Saturday ... I am going to the SF Civic Plaza to watch on Sunday! Got my folding chair, BART Pass and sandwich stuff all ready! Will take hot chocolate, too! I don't care if it rains! I'm going!! Going to bundle up my little Frog Dog in his winter jacket and he's coming, too!

Anyone on the site that lives here that is going, let me know!!! This one is for my Dad! I wish he was still living to see his team these days! Hey Pop, thank you for taking me to see Willie Mays play as a kid. I loved going to games with you and learning baseball strategy from someone that loved it like you did! Good memories and a great Dad! And thank you for coming to my softball games even though, we both knew I could have played real baseball with the boys! And my older sister, Jeanne was one hell of a second base player

Damn, I was so born before Title IV!!! But did compete in tennis in college. But that just wasn't the same! I am so glad that girls and young women of today have so much more in the sports world.

AtLast 10-30-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha Dog (Post 217284)
[I]I'll be there! Watched the Giants all my life ...had the pleasure of seeing Willie Mays, McCovey, Cepeda, the Alou brothers..and the list goes on...been waiting all my life for this..literally![/I]

WOOT!!!
Damn, I hope they win today. After Burrell's catch just a few ago... I'm feeling good! But, just one game at a time. Not going to get cocky, the Rangers are home and been beat badly in the first 2.

OMG! We both have the same Giants fan history! I remember all of those guys, too! Those were the days! Ball players that didn't go the drug route and were simply talented players. Liked Kirt Manwaring and Will Clark, too.

OOPPPPSSSSSS... Rangers just scored with a 3 run homer.... the Torture is ON! Not worried, these are the come back kids!!

Diva 10-30-2010 05:43 PM

YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Rangers up 3-ZIPPITY~DO~DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was lovely!

SnackTime 10-30-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 217388)
YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Rangers up 3-ZIPPITY~DO~DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was lovely!

Make that 4-0 :cheesy:

Diva 10-30-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnackTime (Post 217412)
Make that 4-0 :cheesy:

Thank You. That sounds MIGHTY sweet! :)

MissItalianDiva 10-30-2010 06:35 PM

I am irate.......ughhh come on boys

SnackTime 10-30-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 217415)
Thank You. That sounds MIGHTY sweet! :)

Yep, sure does!

Diva 10-30-2010 06:51 PM

A broken bat is hawt. Just sayin'......

SnackTime 10-30-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 217431)
A broken bat is hawt. Just sayin'......

:|

oh wait...wrong thread...haha

Diva 10-30-2010 07:22 PM

I know he is on the OTHER team....but I love the name Buster Posey.....it's so cute!

Giants just got a 2nd run.....4-2....

Don't be 'irate' Miss Italian Me.......it's just a game......

SnackTime 10-30-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 217464)
I know he is on the OTHER team....but I love the name Buster Posey.....it's so cute!

Giants just got a 2nd run.....4-2....

Its all good Divalicious...We only need 3 more outs :cheesy:

SnackTime 10-30-2010 07:57 PM

OH HELL YEAH...

Rangers WIN!!!

NOW we have a series!

Kobi 10-30-2010 08:15 PM

Kobi smiles.

:breakdance:

Diva 10-30-2010 08:30 PM

That was way sweet! :tea:

SnackTime 10-30-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 217542)
That was way sweet! :tea:

YES it was!!

weatherboi 10-30-2010 08:42 PM

my Ms is booing and hissing!!!
She just threw something at me!!!
:mohawk:

SnackTime 10-30-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 217560)
my Ms is booing and hissing!!!
She just threw something at me!!!

uh oh

*ducks*

Diva 10-30-2010 09:13 PM

She's violent.

In other news, I ate 1/2 a bag of candy corn during that game. :|

weatherboi 10-30-2010 09:52 PM

foam fingers don't hurt diva!!! sheesh

AtLast 10-30-2010 11:44 PM

Well, since it is the first WS for the Rangers ever, I'm good with their win today. Hell, all those Rangers fans in their home park! But, the score tells me that the giant's bull pen is up to snuff and overall, it is solid from starters to the closer. We are hitting well in post season and texas certainly didn't rack up the runs. just have to see how it goes.

Sure were a lot of pretty texas women fans, though. Yanno how this butch has a thang for Southern women.... But, seeing Dubya' next to nolan was hard to take. I know, he used to own the Rangers, but, YUCK. But, that is no reflection on the fans.

LOL, in SF at local bars where fans were watching here, there were mega-BOOS at the clips of Bush. Many unemployed patrons watching today. In fact, this is one of the reasons I am glad to see baseball fans here and in Arlington enjoying themselves. Something to feel a lift from.

Even if texas wins all 3 at home, they will have to come back here for the end. WOW, a great Series! I like it when it goes back and forth. And that means more business for both cities just before the Holidays. Maybe some part-time jobs have been hired for the WS in both camps. I know, my brain works in mysterious ways... really not just a sports event.

Now......

GO underdog GIANTS! Your heart and team effort will come through in the end! I want them to win it here anyway and that mean't a loss in Texas!

No matter, let's all enjoy this World Series!

But, Day'am, I wanted to go over to the SF Civic center tomorrow! Maybe, Monday.....

This is really fun having this thread and posting with other baseball fans!

GIANTS RAWK!