Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Singles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505)

cuddlyfemme 12-19-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 249878)
hmm not cooking huh?? what about ahhhhh golden corral??? orrrrr cracker barrel all closed ??? chinese is open christmas day??? lol

Zimmms.. hope u do get to feeling better soon.

Nope since its just me and mom, we decided to go out. I called Golden Corral and all those places and none of them are open on Christmas Day. As for Chinese, sure they are open on Christmas day!!!

cuddlyfemme 12-19-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 249881)
cuddley this is something i found....
sorry to say but.cracker barrel is closed..
golden corral maybe open in your area... have to call and check hrs.

Lunch and Dinner
11am to 10pm
Saturday Breakfast
7:30am to 11:00am
Sunday Breakfast
7:30am to 11:00am
Thanksgiving and Christmas
Golden Corral® has special Thanksgiving and Christmas hours. Hours vary per location

http://www.goldencorral.com/specials/

Thanks so much for checking it out for me but the one in Columbia that I called isn't open on Christmas Day :(

Leigh 12-19-2010 04:46 PM

Just came in to wish My fellow singles an amazing sunday :)

morningstar55 12-19-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 249891)
Thanks so much for checking it out for me but the one in Columbia that I called isn't open on Christmas Day :(

ahhh oh well..... lol
i remember once i spent christmas in nashville.... and found out the mexican grocery stores were open.... thought it was kinda wierd that they were seeing how they r big on there relgious stuff..
i was nice they were though.. and wow was it packed.... lots of produce, meats, lol deli... wonder if they are all open in other states like that.

cuddlyfemme 12-19-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 249907)
ahhh oh well..... lol
i remember once i spent christmas in nashville.... and found out the mexican grocery stores were open.... thought it was kinda wierd that they were seeing how they r big on there relgious stuff..
i was nice they were though.. and wow was it packed.... lots of produce, meats, lol deli... wonder if they are all open in other states like that.

I'm sure they probably are in all states like that

lipstixgal 12-19-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 249889)
Nope since its just me and mom, we decided to go out. I called Golden Corral and all those places and none of them are open on Christmas Day. As for Chinese, sure they are open on Christmas day!!!

Jews eat Chinese on Christmas day so yes they are open on Christmas day going to have some myself lol..hope you are having a nice night so far its early yet so no bedtime for me not until about 9:30pm

Leigh 12-19-2010 04:52 PM

I havent had chinese in a LONG time ~ now I'm craving some lol

cuddlyfemme 12-19-2010 04:55 PM

I love Chinese...Sweet and Sour Shrimp or Orange Beef

lipstixgal 12-19-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 249921)

Oh yeah me too orange beef is good too..so is General Tsao's chicken...had a long hard day today with the dog he is finally asleep hopefully for the night very bad way...long day I'm beat..

Leigh 12-19-2010 05:30 PM

I love anything shrimp :)

lipstixgal 12-19-2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 249907)
ahhh oh well..... lol

Up here in the north they celebrate Christmas here I don't think they are open but perhaps they are...

Zimmeh 12-19-2010 06:43 PM

Back when I ate Chinese food, my fav was chicken and broccoli. My fav Thai dish is Ginger chicken.

To bad I cannot have a big bowl of wonton soup!!!

Have fun tonight,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 249921)

morningstar55 12-19-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 249977)
Back when I ate Chinese food, my fav was chicken and broccoli. My fav Thai dish is Ginger chicken.

Have fun tonight,

Zimmy

think wonton soup would be good for u about now..... along with some ginger ale. :)

Zimmeh 12-19-2010 06:54 PM

Yes it would be good right now, but I haven't drank a soda in almost four years. How is the mountains looking? Gorgeous I bet!!

Have fun tonight,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 249980)
think wonton soup would be good for u about now..... along with some ginger ale. :)

lipstixgal 12-19-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 249977)

Have fun tonight,

Zimmy

Yeah ginger ale and wonton soup would be good right about now, tomorrow you should pick some up if you feel better have a nice night...I'm going to watch tv for tonight and then to bed,,,[/I]

morningstar55 12-19-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 249983)
Yes it would be good right now, but I haven't drank a soda in almost four years. How is the mountains looking? Gorgeous I bet!!

Have fun tonight,

Zimmy

how are the Mtns looking?? well umm....... its dark out now.. lol
they were awsome though when i drive thru them earlier this afternoon.
:)

nicetgurl_30 12-19-2010 07:32 PM

Whats up

Hey singles,

Its that time again, Just quick question when others are snuggling up with tht special person, what goes through ur mine. Or are u out on the prowl finding or looking for a deep connection.

Zimmeh 12-19-2010 07:58 PM

Have a good night everyone!

Sweet dreams to you all.

Zimmy

Leigh 12-19-2010 08:32 PM

I've learned that if I go looking for something I never seem to find it, so I've stopped so I can just enjoy life & let things come to Me :)

morningstar55 12-19-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 249917)
I havent had chinese in a LONG time ~ now I'm craving some lol

.........SUSHI !!!.............
yaaayyyyy