Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Did You Buy Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

tonaderspeisung 11-05-2012 07:20 PM

wire mesh fabric
2' of 5/8" aluminium tubing
microwavable macaroni + cheese
and
a small pouch of trail mix

Trev 11-05-2012 07:38 PM

Does the mortgage and electric bill count?

Miss Scarlett 11-09-2012 01:24 PM

Follow Up Product Review

OK...I just tried the Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel-Color Manicure that I bought last weekend.

This stuff is awesome! It's super easy and very fast to apply. In fact, it took me longer to prep my nails than to apply the product!

The prep is just cleaning with remover and slightly buffing your nails. The steps are: a coat of activator on 5 nails immediately followed by a coat of the nail color; wipe off the color brush on a clean paper towel and put color brush in the brush cleaner and put the brush from that bottle in the nail color bottle; then do the same for the other hand; repeat for each hand but while the color is still wet brush a coat of activator on each nail and seal the edges.

It dries really fast and the shine is beautiful! Also it dries hard so definitely no smudges and my nails are as hard as though I'd had a gel manicure from a salon.

I bought the sheer pink and my nails look beautiful! I can't wait to try a darker color! BTW- they give you enough product to do your nails several times.

Bonus - there was a $2 coupon in the box so that next color will only cost about $8 at Wally World...WooHoo!

kittygrrl 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

what did i buy?

well...nuts, literally

Gemme 11-09-2012 07:18 PM

Lessseeeeeeee here!

I bought, but not at the same time:

a car wash (Ella truly needed it....I walked by her in a parking lot because she was not her usual color due to the dust and dirt from my job site)

groceries (:sushi:, salad mix, oj, lunches for work, gum)

lunch out (Schlotzsky's veggie sammich, banana colada and a box o' Cinnabons)

nails (a new color scheme....WAVES! Multiple hues of blue spun and marked to look like waves on my nails...soooo pretty!)

AAA was also on the list but I'll have to wait until another day. :(

cinnamongrrl 11-10-2012 11:26 AM

I got some metallic colored pens for the Christmas card exchange :)

:smileyXmasTree:

PoeticWitch 11-10-2012 11:28 AM

Trading in my iPhone 4 8GB for a Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB

Not actually getting it in my hand though til Tuesday.. does it still count?

*does a happy dance*

StrongButch 11-10-2012 12:04 PM

What did you buy today

Worms went fishing but didnt catch a damn thing. But it was nice watching the sun come up , hearing the birds singing,and seeing and appreciating all the beauty around me.

easygoingfemme 11-10-2012 12:22 PM

A big bed for my big dog.

SomethingBeautiful 11-10-2012 11:41 PM

I bought candy cane hot chocolate mix, gift bags & cough drops.

cinnamongrrl 11-10-2012 11:43 PM

I got a sign that says, "happy fall y'all!" I couldn't resist..... :)

pinkgeek 11-10-2012 11:54 PM

Macy's Had A Sale...

....so pink had to limp in and have a shopping moment or 10....

stainless steel mixing bowls (5 of them because I'm tired of my darling butchly love complaining!!!)

4" memory foam bed topper (marked down over 50%)

and 2 sets of sheets that are totally fun patterns and now won't fit on our now 4" deeper bed. ($20 a set and I have to take them back - so not cool!)

.....and Mum has asked us to go back tomorrow (oh darn) and get some more sheets etc. for our guest apartment..... which will give me an opportunity to buy shoes n' makeup n' stuff.....

anotherbutch 11-11-2012 12:37 AM

Birthday presents for my granddaughter Hailey for her 5th birthday!!:birthday::birthday:

SmoothButch 11-11-2012 09:29 AM

Just breakfast this morning from McDs, large coffee, egg Mcmuffin/no meat with a hash brown

Semantics 11-11-2012 09:56 AM

I just ordered a leather archery arm guard. I've been using a polymer one but it's a bit too thick and I need more clearance.

Dominique 11-11-2012 10:23 AM

A new pair of Skele-toes. (on sale @ Kohl's)

I love my first pair. Very different from Vibram five fingers.

http://www.runoutlet.com/Photos/runo...9x292-AUTO.jpg

stargazingboi 11-11-2012 11:28 AM

a pair of jeans that fit...a new belt....batteries for the keyless remote..and a coffee

willow 11-11-2012 02:13 PM

Hair straighteners - Christmas present.

Onesie - Christmas present.

Curling tongs - for meeeee *fingers crossed* that I get on with them. I just gave away a good pair because they produced too tight curls. Of course I could have returned them if I'd not taken so long to decide they wouldn't do :rolleyes:

The Oopster 11-11-2012 02:17 PM

a new camper
:canadian::canadian::canadian:

grenade 11-11-2012 06:48 PM

2 new memory foam pillows. A new fall tablecloth. A few fall decorations. A small dog sweater, t-shirt, and pink cheetah collar. Shampoo, perfume, and some deodorant on sale! A new heavy coat for my son. 4 turtle necks for him. Socks. Skinny jeans for my daughter. Oh hell....a lot of stuff for everyone else.

Starbucks for me.