Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Don't YOU Hate It When?? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2320)

Ravin 11-08-2010 06:29 PM

Don't YOU Hate It When??

Don't you hate it when you are in a relationship and they end it through an Email??

sweetfemme247 11-08-2010 06:37 PM

Yes that has happen to me before I called it being a coward

katsarecool 11-08-2010 06:42 PM

I do. It is immature and is a totally inappropriate way to end a relationship! People all people deserve consideration and respect especially in these intimate matters.

little_ms_sunshyne 11-08-2010 06:49 PM

SORRY :( That is the worst!! I would rather have someone tell me its over. Email seems unresolved. BLAH!

This only means one thing...You can definitely do better!

Femnator 11-08-2010 06:56 PM

One Word! Immature ..

The_Lady_Snow 11-08-2010 07:03 PM

Yikes, never had it happen.

I guess they thought they couldn't do it face to face?

Maybe they were worried about the reaction and did not want to deal with the drama?

Maybe they can't handle confrontation?

Maybe it's long distance and they can't see you face to face?

At least you got a notification it was over..

I don't know, sorry this happened to ya'll.

Strappie 11-08-2010 07:11 PM

Yikes... however, In my case I think that would of been way better than what happened to me. I guess we need to really be sure who we are dealing with.

sweetfemme247 11-08-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strappie (Post 223661)
Yikes... however, In my case I think that would of been way better than what happened to me. I guess we need to really be sure who we are dealing with.

You will find someone who is worth your time, they didnt deserve you

Femnator 11-08-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strappie (Post 223661)

Does One Ever Really Know Who The Other One Is.. I Don't Think So,
A Lot Of People Wear So Many Masks, It's Sad and VERY Scary..

Strappie 11-08-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Femnator (Post 223670)
Does One Ever Really Know Who The Other One Is.. I Don't Think So,
A Lot Of People Wear So Many Masks, It's Sad and VERY Scary..

You are so correct on that.

Mister Bent 11-08-2010 07:32 PM

Uh, wrong thread.

From the title I thought this would be the place to post how I hate it when I get non-consensual umbrella in the ass on the subway.

I didn't realize it was the sour grapes thread.

Gemme 11-08-2010 07:57 PM

Don't you hate it when you have a craving but you're too damn lazy to go get what it is you want?

:blink:

Mister Bent 11-08-2010 08:00 PM

taking back the thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 223717)
Don't you hate it when you have a craving but you're too damn lazy to go get what it is you want?

:blink:

Or you live 25 miles from the nearest town and couldn't easily go get it even if you had the inclination?

AtLast 11-08-2010 08:03 PM

Don't YOU Hate It When??

You can't think of a word? What is it called when someone joins a site just because they want to put the "real" membership down? And they are misrepresenting that they are actually part of the group/community the site represents. I keep thinking.. "mole," or a "plant" (watching too many crime shows), but that isn't it!

Mister Bent 11-08-2010 08:04 PM

you're close!

rhymes with mole

...troll!

Scorp 11-08-2010 08:07 PM

Don't U Hate It When...

People just like hearing themselves talk. Bottom line is they're talking out of their assholes....

So do me a favor and shut the fuck up already....

Gemme 11-08-2010 08:13 PM

As an out of asshole talker, I didn't take offense to the preceeding post!

Don't you hate it when you close your eyes and make a wish over and over again and you've been really good and your fairy godmother still bails on you?

Scorp 11-08-2010 08:26 PM

Noooooo....

Gemme, Oh dear one...

What I posted was not directed to anyone in this thread...

Just reading certain crap and felt the need to post in here...Ya know?

Now back to our regularly scheduled "talking out of assholes" chat
:jester: ;)

little_ms_sunshyne 11-08-2010 08:33 PM

Dont you hate it when the person in front of you has an insane cameltoe and even though all you want to do is look away you just cant cause it is so scary and out there? Ummmm ya!

The_Lady_Snow 11-08-2010 08:35 PM

Dont you hate when T.O. does his lilddance with Ochocinco?

Jess 11-08-2010 08:42 PM

I always supported the email break up idea as a part of the larger Save the Homing Pigeon campaign.

I like birds.

Gemme 11-08-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 223764)
Gemme, Oh dear one...

What I posted was not directed to anyone in this thread...

Just reading certain crap and felt the need to post in here...Ya know?

Now back to our regularly scheduled "talking out of assholes" chat
:jester: ;)

Oh, I knew that, silly!

I was just having fun with it.

*grin*

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne (Post 223770)
Dont you hate it when the person in front of you has an insane cameltoe and even though all you want to do is look away you just cant cause it is so scary and out there? Ummmm ya!

I can't HELP IT! One of my workout pants just does it.

*cry*

Don't you just hate it when you go round and round and finally find a parking spot but someone that JUST pulled into the parking lot gets there first?

bigbutchmistie 11-08-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 223784)
Oh, I knew that, silly!

I was just having fun with it.

*grin*

I can't HELP IT! One of my workout pants just does it.

*cry*

Don't you just hate it when you go round and round and finally find a parking spot but someone that JUST pulled into the parking lot gets there first?

Yep :) Makes me wanna go Madea on their ass LOL Dont you hate it when you are standing in the checkout line and someone purposefully doesnt see you and walks in front of you to checkout before you?

little_ms_sunshyne 11-08-2010 09:02 PM

Don't you hate it when you STUB YOUR TOE TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One right after the other!!!!!!!!!! I just did...OUCH!

bigbutchmistie 11-08-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne (Post 223801)
Don't you hate it when you STUB YOUR TOE TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One right after the other!!!!!!!!!! I just did...OUCH!

OUCH!!! :)

Dont you hate it when you place your order in the drive thru and they repeat it back twice verbatim and you pull up in a long line and they give you opposite of what you ordered?

Gemme 11-08-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 223792)
Yep :) Makes me wanna go Madea on their ass LOL Dont you hate it when you are standing in the checkout line and someone purposefully doesnt see you and walks in front of you to checkout before you?

Yes!

You better step off, now, dude! :weightlifter:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 223806)
OUCH!!! :)

Dont you hate it when you place your order in the drive thru and they repeat it back twice verbatim and you pull up in a long line and they give you opposite of what you ordered?

Or get everything but the MOST important thing? And you don't see it's not there until you're already home?

bigbutchmistie 11-08-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 223807)
Yes!

You better step off, now, dude! :weightlifter:

Or get everything but the MOST important thing? And you don't see it's not there until you're already home?

YYYYYEEEESSS LOL That's so aggravating....

Dont you hate it when you have a taste for say mexican and you go pick up mexican or make it at home and it isnt at all what you wanted? :)

Gemme 11-08-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 223813)
YYYYYEEEESSS LOL That's so aggravating....

Dont you hate it when you have a taste for say mexican and you go pick up mexican or make it at home and it isnt at all what you wanted? :)

Yep. Or not knowing what you want at all and you take so long to figure it out, you're no longer hungry?

Abigail Crabby 11-08-2010 09:39 PM

You run out of cookies
before you run out of milk :|

bigbutchmistie 11-08-2010 09:42 PM

You go on a blind date and wished you were blind :)

little_ms_sunshyne 11-08-2010 09:42 PM

Don't you hate it when you have a wedgie and all you want to do is pull it out but you are surrounded by everyone and their mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scorp 11-08-2010 09:43 PM

Dontcha Hate...

Knowing you have to go to sleep to wake up in a few hours, but you're not tired...

Maybe I'll exceed the counting sheep number over 2,012 like I did the other night....

Bahhhhhhhhhh.....

Jesse 11-08-2010 09:53 PM

The light bulb blows just as you flip the switch, and there are no more bulbs in the cupboard? :candle:

AtLast 11-08-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 223748)
Don't you hate it when you close your eyes and make a wish over and over again and you've been really good and your fairy godmother still bails on you?

This just sux! Ought to be able to count on a Fairy Godmother! Maybe they are feeling the recession, too??

little_ms_sunshyne 11-08-2010 10:01 PM

Dont you hate it when your vibrator runs out of batteries seconds before the BIG O!!!!!!! And then you scramble around the house looking for batteries and then you realize you removed the batteries in ANYTHING you could find including TV remotes the last time the exact same thing happened! Not that it has ever happened to me of course ;)

bigbutchmistie 11-08-2010 10:07 PM

Dont you hate it when you see a femme at a bar and buy them a drink to find out they have a boifriend?

Jesse 11-08-2010 10:20 PM

Don't you hate it when you have a mouthful of chewed up food, (in my case it was black olives) and you have a sudden sneezing attack? :|

bigbutchmistie 11-08-2010 10:54 PM

when your back hurts for days on end and no one is around to rub it

LipstickLola 11-08-2010 11:08 PM

Don't you hate it when you don't even HAVE a fairygodmother?? :confused:

Rockinonahigh 11-08-2010 11:11 PM

Dont ya just hate it when...You make plans to go somewhere and meet some great folks,have a great time ,finaly meet someone you wnat to see...then u
cant go cause your back is haveing a fit from hell.Grump!