Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lesbian Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   How to tell if she's into you... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2883)

proximitywithoutintimacy 02-28-2011 10:54 AM

How to tell if she's into you...

... this is meant to be a thread for all of us, not just for me to ask advice :lol2: Seriously, though, am I the only one who has trouble reading a girl? What, in your opinion, are the signs that she's interested?

Or is this "signs" theory just a bunch of crap? ;)

MrSunshine 02-28-2011 11:02 AM

no, there are signs. just look out for the one that says "crap ahead" :|

The_Lady_Snow 02-28-2011 11:12 AM

Even if it's just for that night.

If she's all up in your space asking you to buy her breakfast...

She might be into you

Julie 02-28-2011 11:16 AM

Or WORSE...
Asking you to make her Breakfast.
Gasp!

The_Lady_Snow 02-28-2011 11:44 AM

If she's asking you to dance.....

She might be into you

UofMfan 02-28-2011 11:48 AM

If she stalks you, she is really into you.

Julie 02-28-2011 11:54 AM

If she buys you your very own Cock...
She is into you!

weatherboi 02-28-2011 12:02 PM

If She takes you to meet Her friends across country...she is really into you!!!
:mohawk:

morningstar55 02-28-2011 01:22 PM

if she says yes to a 2nd date.......... she is into you

Kobi 02-28-2011 01:36 PM

I hear there are signs. I always miss them. I'm dense like that. :blink:

If I am interested in someone, I take the time to get to know them,
ask them about themselves, see what we might have in common.
Then, I ask you out....on a date.

If I have to guess or the other person has to guess, I'm thinking
we aren't that interested.

The_Lady_Snow 02-28-2011 01:36 PM

If she tells you her given name...

She just might be into you

Jax 02-28-2011 01:41 PM

Good Thread! I am new and just dipping in and jumping out trying to get used to the temp on the planet..Please bare with... She is into you if'?..? You cant go to the bathroom alone on your first date..

Rockinonahigh 02-28-2011 01:50 PM

I gave up tryin to figure out what girls /women want,its like tryin to row a boat thrue mud.I get the name and number then they dont anser the phone nor return your call when u leave a mesage when u call,they will chat on line and pick up all the info from u they can.Then when things are seemingly ok...poof, they are gone,if they arent intrested then why take the calls,im's ect to the length some do?Come on shurely nobody can be that bord they are willing to do stiff like this for fun and games.I dont play games with anyone so I gess im a target for some folks..Yes im hard headed, so I gess I must have missed something while we were swapipng info.Dense is the word I think.U can bet I an being way more careful now.

proximitywithoutintimacy 02-28-2011 05:41 PM

Haha... well... it's hard to tell sometimes, especially if she's one of those super sweet girls who are in a band...

If she tells you that you're cute, and gives you her number... is she into you? :lol2:

Soon 02-28-2011 06:19 PM

If she is interested, and really listens to what you have to say (and may give feedback!), she could--possibly--be into you.

DapperButch 02-28-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jax (Post 292249)
Good Thread! I am new and just dipping in and jumping out trying to get used to the temp on the planet..Please bare with... She is into you if'?..? You cant go to the bathroom alone on your first date..

I would say if she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom alone that is scary weird! :bolt:

Gayla 02-28-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proximitywithoutintimacy (Post 292398)
Haha... well... it's hard to tell sometimes, especially if she's one of those super sweet girls who are in a band...

If she tells you that you're cute, and gives you her number... is she into you? :lol2:

She gave you her number? Without prompting?

Yeah, she's into you. Call her!

DapperButch 02-28-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proximitywithoutintimacy (Post 292398)

I think you would at least be on the right track..:goodluck:

JAGG 02-28-2011 06:31 PM

phoned

When you first meet someone, if they smile alot when they talk to you, they are probably interested. If she askes for your number and actually calls you, and returns your calls and text messages, good sign she is interested.

Jax 02-28-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 292444)
I would say if she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom alone that is scary weird! :bolt:

Ha Yes it was very scary..and thats why Jax never knows until its on me!!:jester: