Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie Central (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Seeking advice from the Butches...Please... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2054)

CausticPrincess 09-19-2010 06:10 AM

Seeking advice from the Butches...Please...

LOVE this site...I am having fun reading and dreaming.......This Femme is yearning for her STUD......ButchDaddy....SweetBoi........ There is a large community here where I live, but havent any idea how to find my butch!! Its almost like they are all in hiding!! ...asking a word of advice from the butches out there......

I cut hair in the local Mall.....How do I make a first move if I see a sweet Butch strolling the mall or in my chair...is that uncouth..? Should I just zip it and let her find me...?? Give her direct eye contact...??? HELP!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Invictus 09-19-2010 06:14 AM

First, welcome to the site.

As to your question, eye contact and a great smile usually seems to work.

skeeter_01 09-19-2010 06:22 AM

welcome!! :)
if you were trying to get MY attention, eye contact and a smile are a GREAT ice breaker but....make me laugh and you've got me! :)
skeet

JAGG 09-19-2010 06:23 AM

hey

Well if you have a large community where you live it shouldn't be a problem. You stated you work at a mall, lots of foot traffic. If I were you , when I didn't have a customer, I'd stand outside the salon and when a butch walked by,I'd say " hey do you need a hair cut?" If they turn you down, say "I'm pretty amazing wanna see? " That will make them laugh, but also make them think. So you plant some seeds and wait.
I have other tried and true methods, but I can't reveal them out in the open like this, I'd lose my membership to the HBSUC.

CausticPrincess 09-19-2010 06:28 AM

JAGG..LOVE it!! I will DEF try that one......

when I have gone to the local club,(Once).. the place is packed and OMG the butches were INCREDIBLE.....but I cant seem to come across them out in the GP....weird.......what is that!.......

COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE........

theoddz 09-19-2010 07:36 AM

Heh...tell you what, if a Lady approached me with this, I'd be instantly hooked. How could any Butch/FTM/boi/guy resist being approached like this?? ;)

Theo :bouquet:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 193839)
Well if you have a large community where you live it shouldn't be a problem. You stated you work at a mall, lots of foot traffic. If I were you , when I didn't have a customer, I'd stand outside the salon and when a butch walked by,I'd say " hey do you need a hair cut?" If they turn you down, say "I'm pretty amazing wanna see? " That will make them laugh, but also make them think. So you plant some seeds and wait.
I have other tried and true methods, but I can't reveal them out in the open like this, I'd lose my membership to the HBSUC.

stonebutchinpa 09-19-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAGG (Post 193839)

Great advice! I'd be hooked with this type of flirting too. From my experience it is hard to spot the femme woman, so a look or a smile helps.

CausticPrincess 09-19-2010 07:48 AM

That is my mission for the week.....LOL....when I see what I like.....direct eye contact.....sweet sassy smile.....and offer to run my hands through her hair......WINNER!!!!

:cheer:

stonebutchinpa 09-19-2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CausticPrincess (Post 193840)
JAGG..LOVE it!! I will DEF try that one......

when I have gone to the local club,(Once).. the place is packed and OMG the butches were INCREDIBLE.....but I cant seem to come across them out in the GP....weird.......what is that!.......

COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE........

Darlin' maybe the butch you are looking for doesn't live in FL :flowers: perhaps they live in another state.......say like Pennsylvania lol :tease: just sayin'

CausticPrincess 09-19-2010 07:55 AM

LMAO!!! you have a most excellent point Stone!!!! And......are we really hard to spot for some reason...?? SHIT !! I practically drool when I see what I like.... I thought I was obvious.......OBVIOUSLY NOT!! Come back to FLA darling......lemme run my fingers through your hair......LOL

stonebutchinpa 09-19-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CausticPrincess (Post 193869)
LMAO!!! you have a most excellent point Stone!!!! And......are we really hard to spot for some reason...?? SHIT !! I practically drool when I see what I like.... I thought I was obvious.......OBVIOUSLY NOT!! Come back to FLA darling......lemme run my fingers through your hair......LOL

LOL well up here the ladies are hard to spot. I'd love for you to run your fingers through my hair

Tcountry 09-19-2010 08:07 AM

yes ma'am for sure do something to grab their attention...good butches are easy to spot in the GP but a good femme is hard Not to mistake for a straight lady...lay it on thick & you'll turn the right head... ;)

morningstar55 09-19-2010 08:33 AM

very good advice's ...... for Princess here.....
but i have a ?
what if your not the Princess type..... are there any butch/guys.TG.. etc. who would like a non princess type??

The_Lady_Snow 09-19-2010 09:01 AM

Is work the right place?

Isn't there some other social network?

Jet 09-19-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 193854)
Heh...tell you what, if a Lady approached me with this, I'd be instantly hooked. How could any Butch/FTM/boi/guy resist being approached like this?? ;)

Theo :bouquet:

ditto....I'd be flattered.

MysticOceansFL 09-19-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CausticPrincess (Post 193835)
LOVE this site...I am having fun reading and dreaming.......This Femme is yearning for her STUD......ButchDaddy....SweetBoi........ There is a large community here where I live, but havent any idea how to find my butch!! Its almost like they are all in hiding!! ...asking a word of advice from the butches out there......

I cut hair in the local Mall.....How do I make a first move if I see a sweet Butch strolling the mall or in my chair...is that uncouth..? Should I just zip it and let her find me...?? Give her direct eye contact...??? HELP!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Dear CausticPrincess,
I'm sure your beautiful smile and great personality would attract any butch rather its a FTM or someone who identifies as a TopButch, just keep your options open on all levels

sweetbutch26 09-19-2010 09:45 AM

i agree with stone. femmes are hard to spot. unless i'm hanging upside down from a tree and pounding my chest to see which ones run over to me i don't approach femmes in a public/straight forum. tried it once and got hit with a purse. which hurt like hell. which leads me to ask wtf do you femmes keep in those things? >_<

princessbelle 09-19-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbutch26 (Post 193918)
i agree with stone. femmes are hard to spot. unless i'm hanging upside down from a tree and pounding my chest to see which ones run over to me i don't approach femmes in a public/straight forum. tried it once and got hit with a purse. which hurt like hell. which leads me to ask wtf do you femmes keep in those things? >_<

OMG do you seriously think we should tell you? Wouldn't that spoil the suspense? Should this have gone in the "answer a question with a question" annoying thread?

sweetbutch26 09-19-2010 09:53 AM

GAH that just made me wonder more. i think you should have a weapons permit to carry a purse.

Blade 09-19-2010 09:57 AM

I seriously doubt a femme would hit one of us with her purse, we need to know what femmes keep in them cuz we would suspect straight women keep the same things in them. So umm like we know what we are up against when it hits our head.

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessbelle (Post 193921)
OMG do you seriously think we should tell you? Wouldn't that spoil the suspense? Should this have gone in the "answer a question with a question" annoying thread?