Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Are You Ready For Some Football? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36)

homoe 05-01-2022 06:55 AM

Wouldn't believe you if your tongue came notoried Pete.....

The Seahawks have not taken a quarterback in this year’s draft and head coach Pete Carroll said on Saturday they aren’t going to be adding any players to that position group in the near future either. Carroll said the team will always look at available players, but that they have no immediate plans to add another player into the mix at this point. “Nothing’s going to change that quick, no. We’re really happy with the guys we’ve got, see them battle and see what happens down the road,” Carroll said.

Carroll famously said the Seahawks had no intention of trading Russell Wilson shortly before Wilson was shipped to the Broncos in March, so it’s probably wise to wonder if the Seahawks have something else up their sleeve as the current trio continues to go through the offseason program.

JDeere 05-02-2022 03:20 PM

I was not impressed by this years NFL draft, not one bit!

I'm also seeing alot of young college players with not a ton of experience go into the draft! They make money in college off their name, now. They should finish their education because the NFL won't always have the answer.

As we have seen with alot of former nfl players who are dead broke or dead!

homoe 05-03-2022 08:00 AM

According to quarterback Levi Lewis's twitter account........

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1288065)
The Seahawks have not taken a quarterback in this year’s draft and head coach Pete Carroll said on Saturday they aren’t going to be adding any players to that position group in the near future either. Carroll said the team will always look at available players, but that they have no immediate plans to add another player into the mix at this point. “Nothing’s going to change that quick, no. We’re really happy with the guys we’ve got, see them battle and see what happens down the road,” Carroll said.

Carroll famously said the Seahawks had no intention of trading Russell Wilson shortly before Wilson was shipped to the Broncos in March, so it’s probably wise to wonder if the Seahawks have something else up their sleeve as the current trio continues to go through the offseason program.

Levi Lewis
@FirstLevi
May 1
Woke up a Seahawk!
#12thMan🗣

Bèsame* 09-08-2022 05:10 PM

Let's start it up tonight..

GO RAMS!!!!
Horns up!

nhplowboi 09-11-2022 02:36 PM

This Pittsburgh/Cincinnati game is crazy!

Bèsame* 09-11-2022 07:10 PM

How can you watch a game and absolutely dont want either team to get a win?? SNF. Cowgirls and mr goat. (rme)

Though there were some crazy games today!

Reach *BANNED* 09-12-2022 05:51 AM

My team won yesterday - with 1 point to spare! But, they played their butts off and that is what matters!

JDeere 09-12-2022 02:15 PM

I'm so glad football is here..

My NCAA team won both their first 2 pre season games

NFL not so much ugh

nhplowboi 09-12-2022 09:17 PM

High five Homoe....that was a great game!

nhplowboi 11-20-2022 03:13 PM

After struggling through a (kind of boring) defensive game between the Jets and the Pats, I couldn't believe the outcome! GO PATS!!!!!

Bèsame* 12-11-2022 02:30 PM

I just saw some shenanigans of the cowgirls. Lol
Please let the Texans give the Cowgirls the game of shame this week! Lol

Kätzchen 09-10-2023 10:26 PM

How about that great NFL team, THE LIONS, from Detroit Michigan???

I watched them school the Kansas City Chief’s.

Way to go, Lions!!! :hk20:

Here is my favorite version of the Star Spangled Banner: Tampa Florida, 1991 Super Bowl, performed by Whitney Houston.

nhplowboi 09-11-2023 06:43 AM

The Pats did better than I expected. They played the Eagles, the loser's of last year's Superbowl. First quarter blunders on offense, put them behind the eight ball but with a solid defense they got back in the game. QB Matt had a couple of great plays during the game but when given the chance (not once but twice) to win the game in the final minutes......he botched it. :( I'll be looking forward to the next game we play which is against the Dolphins. The Dolphins won yesterday and put up some big numbers against their opponent. I want to see what our defense can do to stop their offense and will hope Matt can make some better decisions and have better control when throwing the ball. :football: :cheerleader:

Bèsame* 09-24-2023 04:32 AM

Kätzchen 09-29-2023 08:22 AM

Oh boy, The Detroit Lions win again!!!

GOOOOO LIONS! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Detroit Lions 34
Green Bay Packers 20

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/29/sport...ntl/index.html

Kätzchen 10-16-2023 08:28 AM

Go Chiefs!!!

Love it that Kelce is holding hands with Taylor. :stillheart:

GOOOO CHIEFS!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Bèsame* 10-16-2023 05:02 PM

Shocker, the Jets beat the undefeated Eagles!

And..The Browns beat the undefeated 49ners!

Good games this weekend. Even better, the Rams , pulled out a win. Yah baby.
Always enjoy watching Mahomes and his side kick Kelce perform as a unit.

Tonight, Chargers for the win!

Kätzchen 11-03-2023 10:00 AM

Go Lions!! 🥳

How about that football team out in Detroit??

Goooo Lions!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Bèsame* 11-05-2023 08:55 AM

Spying on the game going on in Germany.

Two top standing teams. I wish I could watch it, alas, I'm at work. I am showing team spirit with my new Mahomes tee.

nhplowboi 11-12-2023 11:32 AM

So after watching this season I am coming to the conclusion that Belichick is really not that great of a coach but just had exceptional talent with Brady, Gronk, Edelman. Bruschi, Wilfork. etc..He is more than struggling this year and plain hard to watch.