Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Paranormal (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83)

Andrew, Jr. 11-04-2009 09:50 PM

The Paranormal

I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?

Leigh 11-05-2009 11:35 PM

I am very much into this kind of stuff too Andrew. Ghosts, anything haunted, aliens, crop circles, I'm into alot of that as well as I love watching shows like Paranormal State :)

Cyclopea 11-05-2009 11:47 PM

<<<into it!
I'm especially into it if it is really, really stupid!

Jet 11-06-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 643)
I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?

You've always been into this, bro. have fun!

IrishGrrl 11-06-2009 01:24 AM

My husband and I are TOTALLY into this stuff. We watch ghost hunters every wednesday. We watch every scary movie that comes out. We are nuts for it.

We also like to jump outta closets and scare the crap out of each other on a regular basis.

Hella fun!

Andrew, Jr. 11-06-2009 03:27 AM

Shadow People

I have always seen shadow people since elementary school. They never were close to me. Always at a distance. For example, my earliest memory is when I was in first grade, I saw this shadow person outside the doorway and then disappear into a corner. Another example, is when I was working in a warehouse as a forklift driver, I would get off my truck to hand someone a box, I would catch a shadow person out of the corner of my eye. They would be 25 to 30 feet from me. The aberition (sp??) would disappear into a steel rack.

What are these beings? Are they ghosts?

I am so addicted to Paranormal State, Extreme Paranormal, and Ghost Lab. I just love shows like that.

dixie 11-07-2009 06:07 PM

I'm with ya on this one. I'm really into anything on the subject. I've even taken classes in Paranormal Studies. I also belong to one of our local ghost hunter groups, Go Dark Paranormal. Yes, I am officially a ghost hunter. ..lol I am fascinated by anything paranormal.

Jet 11-07-2009 06:10 PM

Every time Poltergeist is on, I watch it.

Andrew, Jr. 11-07-2009 06:27 PM

Ok, what are shadow people? Any ideas?

Does anyone watch Ghost Lab? I love that show.

Bit 11-08-2009 10:40 AM

More than likely, Andrew, your shadow people are ghosts.

Andrew, Jr. 11-08-2009 05:19 PM

I had no idea that they would be ghosts. However, eversince I retired, I haven't seen any. Not one. The only paranormal I have witnessed along with a friend of mine was the black cloud or fog that came up on my porch, and left. And fast. It was really strange.

I spray Holy Water from various Shrines and Church's all over my lawn, and home. I give it to all of my pets. I had someone laugh at me for doing it, but I believe in the power of Holy Water.

I also believe in taking salt and shaking a bit out at all 4 corners of my property. And I also believe in burning sage to clean a home.

There was a woman at my Parish who's husband left her because he was born in the Domin. Republic. He believed in bleeding chickens to death, cutting himself, and offering goats to G-d. I cannot remember the name of this religion. But he pays someone $500 in NYC to come to his apartment (where he now lives) for a vile of chicken blood, and to say their chant, and offer G-d some prayer. When he travels to visit his children, he gives them the symbolic items of his religion, and tries to teach them the chants & prayers. He can afford to do this, but cannot afford to pay child support, or give any money towards their food. No comment from me. Long story short, the woman has had the Priest and 2 Deacons to her apartment to bless it, and to wash away the negative energy that he leaves there. It so happens that when he leaves, they experience something horrible from a water heater rusting thru, to children getting sick, to the wife getting colon cancer. That is what her husband wishes upon them. Nothing but evil. Sad.

Andrew, Jr. 11-08-2009 07:12 PM

Anyone want to talk about 2012, The New World Order, a 1 world currency, or the End of the World as we know it?

Andrew

TCB 11-08-2009 07:52 PM

I am very much into the paranormal myself. As a matter of fact, I'm going back to the Queen Mary (long beach, CA) for the parnormal shipwalk again tonight.
I've had some interesting experiences, but I'm not sure what to make of them. Paranormal? Maybe...but maybe not. I'm really fascinated with it all.
I watch ghost hunters, paranormal state, most haunted, etc.

I want to be a ghost hunter!

Greyson 11-08-2009 09:40 PM

LOL about Paranormal. AKA Dating? Okay, bad joke. On the serious side, I would very much like to hear about your adventure on the Queen Mary Paranormal tour tonight. Good to see you TCB.

Andrew, Jr. 11-08-2009 09:44 PM

I had a friend of mine who was scared to death after his experience on the Queen Mary. In fact, so scared, he won't watch anything on tv about the paranormal anymore.

Please post about your experience on this trip. I would love to go!:)

TCB 11-09-2009 02:25 AM

I just returned home from the Queen Mary, sometime tomorrow I will come back and post my experience. Good to see ya too Greyson!

Andrew, Jr. 01-24-2010 11:06 AM

I am waiting for the details of that adventure!

SweetChrissy 01-24-2010 12:40 PM

I love watching anything on paranormal......Ghost Advenures on friday nights on travel channel is on my DVR but I love watching the other ones too. I am getting ready to move to St Petersburg, Florida and I cant wait they have a really good ghost tour and that is my first thing I do when I get there.

My first experience with ghost was when I was living in Missouri when I was little and I had a ghost or a shadow person open my door look at me and close the door. It was an elderly lady that couldnt of been more then 5 ft nothing and in 1940s wear. When it first happened it scared the crap out of me but then I realized that she was just checking up on me. Just thought I would share

Andrew, Jr. 01-24-2010 12:52 PM

Yes, they do that. Some don't know they have died.

SweetChrissy 01-24-2010 12:57 PM

yah i figured out now that she was playing out her life and i was just lucky enough to be able to see her