Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Desire to pose for portfolio, costumes, nude (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8768)

Lizdoyle83dance 04-27-2019 06:08 AM

Desire to pose for portfolio, costumes, nude

Hello, I am interested in speaking to and meeting a photographer to discuss working on a project with me, a portfolio of semi and perhaps even full nude photographs. This is for my personal use and for calendar submissions. I have an opportunity to submit photos for a lesbian calendar. I want to work with someone from our community, and feel that a masculine identified photographer would make for wonderful chemistry. Lizdoyle83dance@gmail.com

I have some wonderful costumes but need semi and perhaps full nude as well. This is very exciting for me and hope to do very soon

FireSignFemme 05-06-2019 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizdoyle83dance (Post 1245242)
Hello, I am interested in speaking to and meeting a photographer to discuss working on a project with me, a portfolio of semi and perhaps even full nude photographs. This is for my personal use and for calendar submissions. I have an opportunity to submit photos for a lesbian calendar. I want to work with someone from our community, and feel that a masculine identified photographer would make for wonderful chemistry. Lizdoyle83dance@gmail.com

I have some wonderful costumes but need semi and perhaps full nude as well. This is very exciting for me and hope to do very soon

Please contact a moderator and see about, if possible, having this post either edited or removed. It's a better plan if posting an ad like this to ask anyone who might be interested to PM (private message) you via this site and then take some time getting to know them first before giving direct contact information. If you do decide to meet, first meetings should take place in a very public setting and ideally take someone you know along. If you decide to do the shoot it's best to take someone, or better yet persons you know well and trust for the actual shoot. Even if you feel the threat is low and you're taking every precaution, it might set a bad example, encourage younger members and/or persons with less life experience than yourself to engage in similar behavior on less secure sites. I accidentally gave offsite direct contact info like this myself once and people here were quick to help me fix it. Nothing bad came of it but still it could have, and even if the odds of anything like that happening are low, in fact extremely low, better safe than sorry right?

~ocean 05-07-2019 02:55 PM

~

solicitation ?

cathexis 05-07-2019 08:25 PM

There is a cis-male associated with the bdsm community on FetLife who does photography. He can be found in the Plattsburgh NY area group there. Have seen some of his work on FL, and he's pretty good and seems to be trusted by the rest of the group. I could make an intro if you're interested.