Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics And Law (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Political Predictions (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2777)

Medusa 02-04-2011 10:43 AM

Political Predictions

Congratulations! You're the next Nostradamus and are able to predict political events with astounding accuracy!

List your political predictions here!

For Example: I predict that Sarah Palin will try to market a line of glasses or lipstick to capitalize even further on her "celebrity" image.

DomnNC 02-04-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 277858)
For Example: I predict that Sarah Palin will try to market a line of glasses or lipstick to capitalize even further on her "celebrity" image.

Laughs, I almost spit coffee all over my laptop over that one!! Thanks, I needed that!

Linus 02-04-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 277858)
Congratulations! You're the next Nostradamus and are able to predict political events with astounding accuracy!

List your political predictions here!

Weird. I saw that it was going to be Palin Perfume in the scent of moose and turkeys.

I figure O'Reilly will declare the world flat and that we have no satellites in the air.

Andrea 02-04-2011 11:47 AM

I predict at least one congressperson will be caught doing something illegal, immoral or both.

Andrea

Apocalipstic 02-04-2011 12:38 PM

I predict Sara Palin's husband will end up in at least jail at some point.

Mitmo01 02-04-2011 01:43 PM

What would be better is if the stepfordwife herself--Sarah Palin ended up in jail...hey it could happen look at ole' Tom Delay lmfao

rlin 02-04-2011 02:06 PM

i predict complete and utter chaos after glen beck is arrested for crimes against humanity...

Apocalipstic 02-04-2011 02:12 PM

I predict that Glen Beck and Bill O'Riley will be caught having an affair
lmaorof
with each other......

Andrea 02-09-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea (Post 277896)
I predict at least one congressperson will be caught doing something illegal, immoral or both.

Andrea

That didn't take long. Rep Christopher Lee trolls for women on Craigslist

Andrea

Medusa 02-10-2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea (Post 281616)

You should win a prize! That was a good one! (is it just me or is it weird that he is stepping down over this? I mean, some of them have been caught with hookers and refused to step down!)

Medusa 02-10-2011 12:43 AM

I predict that Bristol Palin will run for some kind of small political office like mayor of Wasilla or something.

(read that article on Huffpost today about how she wants to go into politics. OY!)

weatherboi 02-10-2011 01:53 AM

i predict charlie crist will come out of the closet!

Miss Scarlett 02-10-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitmo01 (Post 277932)
What would be better is if the stepfordwife herself--Sarah Palin ended up in jail...hey it could happen look at ole' Tom Delay lmfao

Hmmmmm....wondering if that may raise a Constitutional question or two under the Eighth Amendment...for the other inmates of course...:giggle:

rlin 02-10-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett (Post 282157)
Hmmmmm....wondering if that may raise a Constitutional question or two under the Eighth Amendment...for the other inmates of course...:giggle:

hate to admit it you two... but the thought of her at the mercy of some of the cons i have known in my life... priceless...

Miss Scarlett 02-11-2011 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 282166)
hate to admit it you two... but the thought of her at the mercy of some of the cons i have known in my life... priceless...

Without question! LOL

AtLast 07-14-2011 02:56 PM

I predict that Michelle Bachmann will win the GOP nomination for the 2012 general Election for president of the US.

This based upon my belief that our political system has been hi-jacked by wealthy religious zealots.

Are we ever going to wake up???

Sabine Gallais 09-06-2011 09:36 AM

I predict that it will eventually be revealed that Obama's numbers are far worse and far lower than what the MSM reports currently. If this is what they are reporting, imagine what the truth must be?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44401295/ns/politics/

:jester:

clay 09-06-2011 09:52 AM

I predict...

Roseanne Barr will be elected!!

Slater 09-06-2011 10:24 AM

I predict that Michelle "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann will make some noise in the primaries but won't be serious contender for the nomination. Kinda hope I'm wrong because she is way too nuts to win the general. Most of the deep pockets in the Republican party loathe her. Romney is where the money is. If he can make it through the primaries, he will win the general as long as voter turnout is sluggish. Perry is the wildcard.

I further predict that if Obama loses a second term, the long view will say pretty much what the short view has said. The administration chronically underestimated just how batshit the Republican party had become and continued to deal with them as though they were interested in being anything but obstructionist. This gave the fringe way too much power.

dreadgeek 09-06-2011 11:14 AM

I predict that IF Obama wins next year (and I wouldn't give him even odds at this point) the GOP coalition will tear itself apart as the Tea Party/John Birch wing of the party is shuffled off to Buffalo by the traditional, GOP elites.

I further predict that IF the GOP nominee wins next year that the United States will take a turn so far to the right that most of the last half-century will be repealed (meaning good bye to Medicare, Social Security, the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act, Title IX, Roe v Wade, and most local ordinances providing ANY protection to gays and lesbians and/or private companies losing government contracts if they provide same-sex partner benefits).

Cheers
Aj