Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   South Carolina Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Anyone from SC? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1571)

cuddlyfemme 06-09-2010 12:52 PM

Anyone from SC?

Anyone from South Carolina out there????

purepisces 06-09-2010 01:26 PM

I was born in Columbia, but I haven't been back to visit since my grandparent's died almost 20 years ago. I loved it there ... but I'll bet I wouldn't recognize the area anymore.

cuddlyfemme 06-09-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepisces (Post 126497)
I was born in Columbia, but I haven't been back to visit since my grandparent's died almost 20 years ago. I loved it there ... but I'll bet I wouldn't recognize the area anymore.

I just moved to Columbia a few weeks ago. My mom and sister have lived here a long time and it has changed alot

Graham 06-09-2010 01:39 PM

I grew up in chapin, which is north of columbia on lake murray. I know the area quite well. MISS THE BBQ!!!!! If you get a chance try it, its unbelievable!! My family still resides there. It is my hope to return there family in tow. GG and I have spent a couple of vacations there in the past. She is getting used to the country folks down there and most of them are great people, very nice. Enjoy and explore.

Blade 06-09-2010 01:48 PM

Yes try Piggy Park BBQ over on St Andrews Rd, or go down to Shealy's BBQ in Batesburg/Leesville if you ever go here go with an empty belly. Years ago it was buffet back before that was the thing, I mean like when I was a teen and nobody had buffet.

Also Lizard's Thicket on Broad River Rd

Graham 06-09-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 126508)
Yes try Piggy Park BBQ over on St Andrews Rd, or go down to Shealy's BBQ in Batesburg/Leesville if you ever go here go with an empty belly. Years ago it was buffet back before that was the thing, I mean like when I was a teen and nobody had buffet.

Dude you are soooooooooo right, there is also a place right outside of little mountain could be Shealys I can't remember but I want to say Bolands. Gosh I am trying to get GG to take a day trip just to get BBQ. Also try the Hash over rice with the BBQ. I'd have to stop and see everyone and take a dip in the lake before heading back.

cuddlyfemme 06-22-2010 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 126503)
I grew up in chapin, which is north of columbia on lake murray. I know the area quite well. MISS THE BBQ!!!!! If you get a chance try it, its unbelievable!! My family still resides there. It is my hope to return there family in tow. GG and I have spent a couple of vacations there in the past. She is getting used to the country folks down there and most of them are great people, very nice. Enjoy and explore.

My mom and sister both live in Chapin. My sister lives right on Lake Murray. I live right outside of Columbia, in Irmo. I'll have to try the bbq!

cuddlyfemme 06-22-2010 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 126508)

I live right off St. Andrews Road!! Will have to go to Piggy Park

Berlmeister 06-28-2010 03:09 AM

live in bluffton/hilton head island.

ravfem 06-28-2010 05:14 AM

hey y'all :)

i'm up here in Greenville. :eatinghersheybar:

Quester 08-10-2010 05:04 PM

I live in the upstate area myself.

Drtazz1021 08-10-2010 05:43 PM

I just joined here. I am from around Myrtle Beach, SC. Been here about 10 years from Ohio

Abigail Crabby 08-10-2010 05:44 PM

Ok I'm not in South Carolina but I am hoping to be settling in either Greensboro or Raleigh North Carolina so we would be almost neighbors yes?

WolfyOne 08-10-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drtazz1021 (Post 172319)
I just joined here. I am from around Myrtle Beach, SC. Been here about 10 years from Ohio

Welcome to The Planet and the SC thread
This place rocks, look around, read and post
Don't be afraid to mix and mingle in the threads

dixie 08-10-2010 06:26 PM

I'm actually in western NC but I hang out in SC a lot. Most of the time I can usually be found at the bingo hall on WhiteHorse in Greenville...LOL

ravfem 08-10-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quester (Post 172291)
I live in the upstate area myself.

hi Quester :) How long have you been in this area?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drtazz1021 (Post 172319)

hi Drtazz :) Love MB, haven't been in years!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby (Post 172320)
Ok I'm not in South Carolina but I am hoping to be settling in either Greensboro or Raleigh North Carolina so we would be almost neighbors yes?

Abby, almost, yes. i'm about 4 hours south of that area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixielady (Post 172347)
I'm actually in western NC but I hang out in SC a lot. Most of the time I can usually be found at the bingo hall on WhiteHorse in Greenville...LOL

not the Bingo! lol :bingo:

miss entycing 08-23-2010 01:49 PM

Greenville here too- Greer actually.
:)

so here's the thing.....
there's enough of us round here an there to meet up sometime yanno?

I'm jus sayin....
I'm game if y'all are
:sunglass:

Blade 08-23-2010 01:50 PM

count me in

ravfem 08-23-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EntycingFemme (Post 178809)
Greenville here too- Greer actually.
:)

so here's the thing.....
there's enough of us round here an there to meet up sometime yanno?

I'm jus sayin....
I'm game if y'all are
:sunglass:

definitely up for it!

lipstixgal 08-23-2010 03:13 PM

How's the employment arena in SC?? Thinking of moving to Florida for warmth and sun its cold here today 69 brrr I don't like it one bit can't wait for warm weather to come back!!