Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Talk about your exercise experience today (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6401)

cinnamongrrl 12-02-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 953347)
I just wondered if anyone here had tried aerial yoga?

I know they have it in Asheville...what don't they have there...but I would need to have a couple drinks to do that..it's beautiful when done correctly though...they say its a better stretch also...

Gemme 12-03-2014 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon (Post 953347)
I just wondered if anyone here had tried aerial yoga?

I took an aerial arts class, but it was not yoga based. It was fun though. A good workout!

Gemme 12-03-2014 07:02 AM

Quick workout this morning. The rain helped me sleep deeply right up until the alarm and JOLT. Oy.

T33, random program, level 6
Stats: 203 cal, 1.82 mi, 35:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

Gemme 12-04-2014 05:51 PM

I woke in very good spirits this morning. Perhaps it was being able to sleep exceptionally long or that I spent some time lounging around in the little Heaven that is my bed, but my pain level was very low as well. Perhaps that is what did it.

I knew I was going to do some weight training so I didn't push too much for the cardio, especially since I wasn't in a lot of pain.

T33, random program, level 7
Stats: 216 cal, 1.89 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 3 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

Lower body circuit training for about 20 or so minutes. Light ab work too.

diamondrose 12-04-2014 06:20 PM

Monday - zumba 1 hour
Tuesday -treadmill 1 hour
Wednesday- treadmill 1 hour
Thursday - step it up class 1 hour
Plan on doing 1 hour zumba in the morning after I leave work.

starryeyes 12-04-2014 09:30 PM

After being in a rut for sometime now, I have decided to bust out my PIYO DVD and do the 30 day challenge. I am looking forward to seeing the results!! I want to feel confident in a few of my dresses again and eventually get into my "goal" dress (which is super, super sexy and I used to rock the heck out of it... Agh memories). I've kept it all this time and I am determined!!

I also will be signing up for a 5k next month and getting back on track with running!

Here's to all the exercisers!! :)

cinnamongrrl 12-05-2014 04:54 AM

ok.. I confess I had to google Piyo...

It looks fun and challenging.

Gemme 12-05-2014 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 954098)

Sweet Jeebus.

That is clearly for those who do not have any issues with their hips, back and legs whatsoever.

I can do the first one though.

Gemme 12-05-2014 06:48 AM

Today the guy I've dubbed Jimbo (totally looks like one!) was on T33 (again....2nd time this week), I ventured to T35 which is still a very nice machine. I just don't get as much moving air as I do on T33.

T35, random program, level 7
Stats: 302 cal, 2.58 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 6 @ 60 sec and 1 @ 90 sec. All @ 5.3 mph.

I saw Twinkle Toes this morning but didn't get a chance to chat. Other than that, not much happened. Cosby was on the TV in the dressing room. Another case.

smh

starryeyes 12-05-2014 10:32 PM

I did PiYo again! My legs and abs are killing me today!! Tomorrow I have a super busy day with work and event with friends. I have to find 30 min to fit in my PiYo again tomorrow... Not sure if I want to wake up at 5am to do it :/ I am also walking 2 miles each way to the event tomorrow too so that's something :)

starryeyes 12-05-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 954098)

It is!!! It takes a while to get used to it, but it works!! It's a 6 day a week workout plan, but most of the workouts are 30 min so it's not too bad.

Gemme 12-06-2014 05:54 AM

No gym this morning due to conflict in work and gym schedules, as is the case for at least 2 Saturdays in the month.

I walked the neighborhood for half an hour in the rain at a nice tempo. Nothing too strenuous but enough to stretch things out a bit.

I get to go into work an hour early today.

yay

:blink:

cinnamongrrl 12-06-2014 06:29 AM

Yesterday...

I started the 30 day Ab and Squat challenge I found on Pinterest...

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...4dc62ff0ac.jpg

I also started my day out with yoga, which helps my back and hips feel nice and fluid....

Then I did a step/weights workout while I watched a movie...I'm big on multi-tasking lol

NOTE:

While getting the poster for the ab/squat workout, I found one I think I like better. It includes bicycles and reverse crunches and such...I actually like those..

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...aeab3cce5d.jpg

I totally better look like that girl after I'm done with these 30 days...seriously

starryeyes 12-06-2014 10:51 AM

Awesome!! Get it, girl!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 954355)
Yesterday...

I started the 30 day Ab and Squat challenge I found on Pinterest...

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...4dc62ff0ac.jpg

I also started my day out with yoga, which helps my back and hips feel nice and fluid....

Then I did a step/weights workout while I watched a movie...I'm big on multi-tasking lol

NOTE:

While getting the poster for the ab/squat workout, I found one I think I like better. It includes bicycles and reverse crunches and such...I actually like those..

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...aeab3cce5d.jpg

I totally better look like that girl after I'm done with these 30 days...seriously

cinnamongrrl 12-06-2014 07:37 PM

Okay...I'm also doing this one. But I'm jumping in on day 3 since I already do some back work and the first few days are very beginnerish...

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...25d2915e20.jpg

Gemme 12-07-2014 12:28 PM

Last night was the best night in terms of pain level that I've had since this whole thing started in August. So excited! I woke up at a low level today too and lounged around in bed for....eeek.....two hours before I crawled out and went to the gym.

Half an hour on the treadmill, semi-watching Wild Wild West without the sound (but parts of it went well with my MP3 music) before working my upper body and abs on the circuit training machines.

Stats: 216 cal, 1.89 mi,35:00 min
Intervals: 3 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

I don't know what it was....maybe my late start or forgetting my gloves or wearing my bouncy bra threw me off....but I couldn't focus very well so I didn't push myself too hard. Good way to injure myself doing that, so all in all, it was a good workout. Could have been better, could have been a lot worse.

cinnamongrrl 12-07-2014 12:58 PM

Started my day out with yoga...

Then took Jacques for a walk...about 1.5 miles...

Later it's day 3 of Ab and squat challenge and day 2 (which I will just repeat day 3 again for) of the back challenge...

And some sort of cardio in between...step/weights most likely...the multi-tasker in me loves that I'm getting strength training at the same time...

nycfem 12-07-2014 08:41 PM

Saturday: 1 hour StairMaster (600 cal.), 30 min. weight lifting and abs

Sunday: 1 hour StairMaster (600 cal.), 30 min. back strengthening, balance, and leg strengthening

It's been nice to split that second hour into 2 days, to give parts of my body a one day rest. Rest. What a concept!

Gemme 12-08-2014 06:52 AM

The body definitely needs rest. Trust me, I know.

:blink:

I was a little stiff this morning and did not want to crawl out of my warm bed into 20-but-it-feels-like-8 degree weather, but I did. Eventually.

T33, random program, level 7
Stats: 210 cal, 1.82 mi, 35:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

nycfem 12-08-2014 09:32 PM

30 min. stair master/ 30 min. arms and abs (lifting and crunching)

Now it's time for bed! Good night, exercisers :)