Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Massachusetts Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Boston Butches and Femmes? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225)

StephanieAlexis 11-12-2009 09:19 AM

Boston Butches and Femmes?

Hey, all. I will be landing in the Boston area around the start of 2010 and am hoping to find some Boston B/F Fam.

I am looking forward to being there f/t. Boston & Massachusetts have always struck me as incredibly progressive and on the cutting edge of civil rights (even more so than Washington D.C.) Boston really appears to be a LGBT-friendly town and I'm hoping B/F, too.

Would love to know who else calls Boston (or the surrounding areas) home and your thoughts.

girl_dee 11-12-2009 11:26 AM

Steph you know I am not in Boston now but you will LOVE it!

Being in a state that even recognized same sex marriage is a big thing...

I had great experienced living in MA, especially PTOWN..

The hospital forms, legal forms.. all gender friendly... LOVE IT!!

Semantics 11-12-2009 01:27 PM

I'm in eastern Connecticut and an hour and some change away from Boston. One of my favorite cities and I hope you love it there. :)

ZoeyJayne 11-14-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephanieAlexis (Post 3766)
Hey, all. I will be landing in the Boston area around the start of 2010 and am hoping to find some Boston B/F Fam.

I am looking forward to being there f/t. Boston & Massachusetts have always struck me as incredibly progressive and on the cutting edge of civil rights (even more so than Washington D.C.) Boston really appears to be a LGBT-friendly town and I'm hoping B/F, too.

Would love to know who else calls Boston (or the surrounding areas) home and your thoughts.

I live 45 minutes north of Boston.. I dont go there very often because they dont know how to drive around there and its very easy to get lost if you dont know where you are going and I swear Boston is the only city that GPS does not work lol... Other than that Ma is a pretty great state there are lots of things that you can find to do to keep yourself amused especially if you have never been here before.... :D

Sam 11-15-2009 01:52 PM

LOVE Boston, i will be landing in Boston 11/27 woohooo

MainelyButch 11-18-2009 09:35 AM

...just north of Boston myself...

Hi Steph! I also live about an hour north of Boston and I love it here because it IS pretty LGBT friendly and has a very diverse population. Boston itself has some racial issues, but is very progressive on the LGBT front...i.e. same sex marriage is legal! I know you'll love the area! btw..great to see some familiar people here at the Planet!

cerys 01-23-2010 01:25 PM

I work in Boston and I live just north (in Malden, it's still served by the Boston T but not technically part of Boston). I'm definitely interested in making new friends in the area. I moved here in September.

ALittleStar4You 05-11-2010 06:29 AM

hey guys&dolls-just posted the only thread in NH forum. Im just throwing myself all over the place today-I live in southern NH near the mass border....

tish 07-04-2010 12:27 AM

Landed here to. Hi I am a high femme landed here like landing in OZ, give a hollar!

-Red-Flag- 07-25-2010 11:22 AM

Hey there, I am in Maine.. Just over an hour north of boston. If you ever venture north. Give me a holler. I am always up for a guest or a lunch meeting.

butchboi1999 08-17-2010 08:58 AM

Hey all

So I'm from the Northampton area of MA but am up in Boston now and again. I'm new to the site and just looking to make some friends. Hope you all have a great day!:pirate-steer:

Velvetkitten 09-13-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butchboi1999 (Post 176519)
So I'm from the Northampton area of MA but am up in Boston now and again. I'm new to the site and just looking to make some friends. Hope you all have a great day!:pirate-steer:

Welcome.... My Daddy and I are just back from New Mexico after living there for 9 months. Glad to see there are some people on this site from MA.

hot-not 09-14-2010 04:55 PM

Sending out an invite to everyone near and far

We are having a little Butch and femme gathering in Minneapolis October 22 to 24, 2010.

All are invited.

We are in the planning stages. So far:

Friday we will have a meet and greet downtown--details to follow.

Saturday brunch then whatever you want to do: swimming, Mall of America, site seeing.

Saturday evening, Party at hot-not's house including horseshoes, karaoke, dancing, Chef Jenn is cooking.

Sunday Brunch

Still working out hotel details.

Please PM me if interested.

hot-not, April

Dakota 05-01-2011 09:33 AM

Hey all.......I live 30 minutes outside of Boston.......

LadyRain 05-21-2011 09:59 PM

where are the mass peeps its lonley out here alone.............

Velvetkitten 10-10-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain (Post 343580)
where are the mass peeps its lonley out here alone.............

I am here...but where is everyone else?

Outlaw 10-10-2011 07:42 PM

IDK why I haven't seen this thread before now

Hi Folks, I'm in Western MA where tourist season is just about to peak! Welcome from way west!

Velvetkitten 10-11-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlaw (Post 435233)
Hi Folks, I'm in Western MA where tourist season is just about to peak! Welcome from way west!

Hopefully you can get out of your driveway with all the "peepers"

sara-bera 10-25-2011 09:12 AM

Good morning! I'm north of Boston as well and have been here for about eight years. Though I don't care for the winter very much, its definitely not as bad as WNY, where I grew up. I love being right by the ocean too. The fog is beautiful.

I hope you're all having a very nice fall and a happy Halloween.

w4wdoe 03-30-2012 12:35 AM

:spruceup:Hi all, This seems to be a largely ignored thread. Just wanted to stop in and say hello.. Gotta love Boston! I am a Dot Rat, born and raised!