Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gender Discussions (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Your First Girl/ Woman Crush (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3960)

Scrappy L'il Southpaw 10-06-2011 10:47 AM

Your First Girl/ Woman Crush

Can you remember your first crush on another girl/ woman/ female? Maybe it was just a fleeting attraction...

How old were you? Did you do anything about it?

Tell us about it!!!

Kelt 10-06-2011 11:07 AM

The princess in the castle. I was around 4. :cheesy:

1QuirkyKiwi 10-06-2011 11:08 AM

I was attracted to a few girls in high school, but, had a major crush on L****. We were in an after school club as well as in the same classes and neither of us knew that the other was gay or attracted.

Our friendship got stronger in the Autumn of 1984 and by the Spring of that year we were dating - we were together for 7 years. (f)

1QuirkyKiwi 10-06-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelt (Post 432682)

Crikey! You started young - not backwards in coming forwards, eh?! LOL!

Dominique 10-06-2011 11:09 AM

My gym teacher, 9th grade maybe.:| I Just didn't understand.

intrigue_in916 10-06-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrappy L'il Southpaw (Post 432671)
Can you remember your first crush on another girl/ woman/ female? Maybe it was just a fleeting attraction...

How old were you? Did you do anything about it?

Tell us about it!!!

My kindergarten teacher, Mrs. L******. I was 5. I took a nap and she tapped me on my shoulder to pass cookies and milk.:hk32:

intrigue_in916 10-06-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelt (Post 432682)

Kelt, have you since rescued the princess?

Kelt 10-06-2011 11:22 AM

A couple of damsels in distress that messed with my mind, lol.

Haven't met the actual princess yet. :)

clay 10-06-2011 11:29 AM

age 5..played house, and was always wanting to be the "daddi" with my friend..we actually DID some exploring....and in grade school..1st grade...I fell in love with B.W...loved her all through HS, too...we did spend nights with each other all through grade school, kissed and hugged is most of it..senior year, I taught her how to drive, using MY car...smiles..and we are still friends to this day..when I told her our senior year...she was shocked...she is straight though....BUT I came out of the womb knowing I was a lesbian! and the search was on for my lover!

princessbelle 10-06-2011 12:42 PM

I had a few slight crushes growing up but didn't know what to think about it. My first real one, I was 16 and her name was C******. She played short stop on our girls fast pitch softball team. OMG i was hooked, went to every practice/game and flirted my *ahem off. We had a short term thing because i was afraid people would figure it out. Actually she was my first, yeah, ....someone you just don't forget.

About 20 years later i saw her at a basketball game i was at with my boys and husband at the time. She was with her partner and we hugged. I could tell by the look in her eyes and the smile on her face she hadn't forgotten me.

I will never forget her and that time in my life. Took me a little long to figure it out and do something about it. But, it's all part of the journey :)

willow 10-06-2011 12:48 PM

She was dignified with a whiff of arrogance. Everything about her fascinated me, the way she stood, sat, walked and talked. I’d sneak looks at her as she passed by, eaves drop on conversations she had with others just to hear her voice. I would make up any excuse to be near her, try to impress her and was devastated if I failed. I’d make sure I was early enough to see her arrive and linger longer than I should to watch her leave.

She was magnificent.

I was 10years old. She was my teacher.

BullDog 10-06-2011 01:07 PM

I had crushes on little girls from the time I could lift my head up to look around I think, lol.

I had a big crush on Diahann Carroll when she played a nurse on the tv show Julia. I think I was about 6 years old. My parents were thrilled that I actually asked for a barbie doll (the only doll I ever asked for). Who wouldn't want a barbie that was a pretty woman in a nurse's uniform. :D

Fast forward: it's obvious I do have this thing for a pretty nurse. :D

My biggest long time crush started when I was just about to enter 8th grade. My family had just moved to a new town. We were at church and I saw her walking down the steps. It was love at first sight. We became best friends all through junior high and high school. I spent the night at her house all the time and we were inseparable. My burning love was a secret that I never told her.

Dutch Leonard 10-06-2011 06:13 PM

Annette Funicello

I was six and she was on the Mickey Mouse Club show. I thought she was captivating.

dixie 10-06-2011 06:19 PM

My best friend S********. in 3rd grade. We got caught doing naughty things under the jungle gym. Lol ;)

Babyangeleyez 10-06-2011 07:00 PM

I was 8 years old and had a crush on my mom's best friend's daughter. I thought there was nothing like her. She was a tomboy. Just so darn cute! I crushed on her for a long, long time. I still see her sometimes. She gives me a hug normally, but she doesn't know that she was my first crush.

girl_dee 10-06-2011 07:06 PM

3rd grade, her name was R*******., she wore jeans under her required skirts, which were also denim. She, had a swagger.

*swoon*

Luv 10-06-2011 07:47 PM

Charo,,she was on Merv Griffin :)~

Donna Douglas aka Ely May Clampett

Dawn Wells aka MaryAnn on Gilligans Island

and Judy Norton who was Mary Ellen on the Waltons

Bootsandheels 10-06-2011 08:22 PM

She lived in the house on the corner, a few houses down the same side of my street. We used to roll around on my bed naked with each other and practice kissing...I would sneak out at night and crawl into her bedroom window just to snuggle with her for a few minutes and then sneak back home undetected.

Her name was S*******, we were 8 years old and had easy bake ovens.

She rocked my world..

femmedyke 10-06-2011 08:35 PM

Her name was N****** and we were eleven and thirteen respectively. I met her at the bus stop, the two years between us seemed like ten. She had long blonde hair, bright red lips and wore tight jeans and a leather jacket; a cloud of Marlboros seemed to enhance the glow. Like some kind of halo, going ahhhhhhhhhhh all around her.

Scrappy L'il Southpaw 10-06-2011 08:42 PM

I'm having a hard time remembering my first crush. I do remember having attractions and fantasies but they weren't specific. As a teenager I would fantasize about women all the time but they were generic. They were not faces I recognized or knew.

The first intense crush I remember was my friend A*****. We would Jazzercise together. We'd go out dancing and pick up guys together. But I was drawn to her. I was 24. I told her I was attracted to her and she told me she was straight and purely attracted to guys.

My best friend says I went on a guy dating frenzy after that!

3 engagements, one marriage, one divorce, numerous attractions, dreams, and crushes, and 12 years later, I had my first girlfriend.

I'm sure I had crushes in high school but not something I understood or would own up too at the time or even now. It keeps my friendships in perspective. Not that I talk to any of them any longer. Except my bud...