Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   How many hours of sleep did you get last night? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8277)

Liam 02-04-2017 06:08 PM

5.5 hours last night, which meant I was well rested. My preference is to read for about an hour before I turn out the lights, but lately, it seems that as soon as my head hits the pillow, my eyes want to shut.

Blade 02-04-2017 09:27 PM

Hard to say. I died in the coma chair about 8, woke around 11. Went to bed at 1 watched tv for a bit and woke up at 4. Let me and the dogs potty back to the coma chair got up at 6. Soooo whats that come up to about 7 or 8 hours, which is a lot for me.

Kenna 02-04-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1126496)
Hard to say. I died in the coma chair about 8, woke around 11. Went to bed at 1 watched tv for a bit and woke up at 4. Let me and the dogs potty back to the coma chair got up at 6. Soooo whats that come up to about 7 or 8 hours, which is a lot for me.

You forgot to add Harassed your buddy by phone between 11pm to 1am, then let your poor chihuahua outside with his diapie still on because you were half asleep...

For me, when my buddy isn't harassing me, I sleep about 2 or 3 hours at a time, wake up easy, toss n turn, flip n flop, then try to sleep the rest of night until dogs get me up around 6:30-7:30...

Blade 02-04-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenna (Post 1126500)
You forgot to add Harassed your buddy by phone between 11pm to 1am, then let your poor chihuahua outside with his diapie still on because you were half asleep...

For me, when my buddy isn't harassing me, I sleep about 2 or 3 hours at a time, wake up easy, toss n turn, flip n flop, then try to sleep the rest of night until dogs get me up around 6:30-7:30...

Yup forgot we had a text convo then. Rofl and yes I did let my boy out and didnt take his diaper off. Guess that is what happens when you sleep intermittently lol

Kenna 02-04-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1126503)
Yup forgot we had a text convo then. Rofl and yes I did let my boy out and didnt take his diaper off. Guess that is what happens when you sleep intermittently lol

Or let the dog out with one eye open and left side of your brain still asleep

candy_coated_bitch 02-05-2017 03:20 AM

I slept a five solid hours, which is unheard of for me.

MysticOceansFL 02-05-2017 05:57 AM

Seven hours....... while being woken up to baby owls 🦉 hooting.

Orema 02-05-2017 06:17 AM

Something else that helps me sleep well is getting into a warm bed on cold nights. I have a heated mattress pad that I turn on (full blast) 15 minutes before bed. When I get in the bed it's nice and warm and I turn the temperature down to low. The low setting keeps the bed just warm enough that, when I turn over, there aren't any cold spots (since most nights I sleep alone).

I think it makes a difference.

Chancie 02-05-2017 06:53 AM

I slept about eight hours last night.

My little Bella wakes me up to feed her and take her out for a peepee every morning.

If she hears me stirring at 4 am, she wants to go downstairs. :|

Medusa 02-05-2017 09:14 AM

Apparently I'm only going to get 3.5 hours of sleep!
I went to bed at 4 AM but popped wide awake at 7:30 and have not been able to go back to sleep since then.
I made the mistake of watching more videos of the Betsy Devos hearing and now I'm fighting the urge to scream into my pillow. Good thing I have wonderful things to look forward to today. ☺

JDeere 02-05-2017 09:24 AM

I ended up with 6 hours and I'm still tired. Not good for me 6 hours isn't enough.

MsTinkerbelly 02-05-2017 09:46 AM

I got around 8 hours last night, but it was broken. I fell asleep in my recliner around 9, and when I woke-up I still had to take the dog out and take my medication before I could go to bed.

I feel a bit dull, but hopefully my coffee will kick me into gear.

Kätzchen 02-05-2017 10:39 AM

Sometimes I can't fall asleep due to stress loads : for example, since last November, due to body injuries, I find I sleep due to my body caving in to the need to heal? In an other example, I've got immediate family crises in progress (my aunt passed away last night, my sweetheart's health condition is topsy-turvy due to cancer chemo treatments, or my mother's obsessive control tactics, etc)....this kind of stuff is wearisome, and becomes problematic if I allow it to have power. I do a L O T of self care during really stressful events. Some things I do to alleviate stress in my life is to detach (let go) from things or people or events. I let go because I want the the problematic issue to lose traction. I do that because there's many facets I am not always attuned to or have time and energy to problem solve. I put myself first, as much as possible. Sometimes though, there's nothing like a good cry to release pent up stress. Sometimes though, no matter how I try to put me first and take care of me, stressor's are still there, seemingly alive and thriving. It's such a tricky thing to do, the things I do to cope with things that really stress me out.

Last night I got about 6 hours of sleep. Three days ago I was up early 48 hrs, but then slept about 9 hours. My sleep patterns are somewhat out of sync, nowadays, but I rest when I can, and when I can, I sleep for as long as I am able to.

I'd say, on average, since last November, I get around 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It feels heavenly, though, if I've slept more than 5 hours.

TL1 02-05-2017 10:57 AM

I short myself on Weekdays. (5 hours)
If able I sleep in one day on the weekend.

So I ended up doing almost 10 last night. I feel great!

clay 02-05-2017 12:07 PM

I got 7.47 initially BUT Hope was whining to get out of crate & in bed with me, so I did get her. We cuddled up & slept another hr & some change...it felt great.

Hope is my 8 year old senior dachshund who is blind...she has optic neuritis & nothing can be done about it. Prior to me she was in a hoarder house with 59 other animals. She has been used to breed & neglected, has horrible skin condition, & isn't aware of when she has to poop.....BUT I love this little girl & all she wants is to just be loved & close to me. She is so sweet!! to have been so abused for 8 years!!!

Sorry, I derailed....carry on

nycfem 02-05-2017 12:24 PM

Last night I ate late and fell asleep at 1:30 a.m. Since I only work weekdays this isn't such a big deal, but I should still get out of the habit of eating late. I then woke up at 11:30 a.m. which gave me a total of 10 hours sleep. Again, this allowed for some catching up on missed sleep, so I was happy about it.

It feels good to sleep long sleeps. I have all kinds of interesting dreams. I didn't take/need any anti-anxiety or sleep medication, so I think it's easier to remember dreams that way.

Liam 02-05-2017 06:38 PM

I slept six hours last night; I had a very stressful day at work yesterday, and I think I could have used more than that. Today was even more stressful, so I might be going to bed a little earlier than usual, tonight.

candy_coated_bitch 02-06-2017 02:44 AM

So far two and a half hours. Hope to get more.

nycfem 02-06-2017 04:42 AM

I ate late again as usual. I still need to interrupt that habit. I took an anxiety pill (Klonopin) and got in bed at 11:30 PM and fell asleep at 12:15 AM. Then I woke up at 5:15 AM with anxiety about a plumber we paid to worsen a problem for us.

In total I got 5 hours of sleep. Since I caught up on sleep over the weekend, I'm hoping I can pull things together for tonight's sleep. I think Monday is not as important because it's only one night.

I really need 8+ hours of sleep to feel my best.

Liam 02-06-2017 05:41 AM

Six hours and I feel rested. I'm glad it is my Friday, and my weekend will be here, before I know it.