Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I'm a butch...However......... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8805)

homoe 09-07-2019 04:28 PM

I'm a butch...However.........

YES, I am totally 'borrowing" from Mopsie's thread/idea.......

And likewise, I'm also not trying to open a can of worms just start a funny light-hearted thread...

homoe 09-07-2019 04:29 PM

I'm a butch but I don't own a single tool....

homoe 09-07-2019 04:33 PM

I'm a butch but what knowledge I hold about automobiles or/and automobile repairs would fit into a thimble with plenty of room left over!

Mel C. 09-07-2019 04:34 PM

...I hate killing bugs 🕷

A. Spectre 09-08-2019 06:28 AM

I am Butch, however.....

* Enjoys a mani/pedi from time to time, (a Boi needs to feel and look sharp!)

* Doesn't know which end of a hammer to use on a nail. (not exaggerated, much)

* Comfortable in the kitchen, can whip a mad meal with little planning.

homoe 09-08-2019 05:33 PM

I'm a butch however I'll take that dirty car to a car wash faster than a blink of an eye! I don't waste time washing, waxing, etc etc... I'll happily pay for someone else to do that nasty chore......

homoe 09-08-2019 05:50 PM

I'm a butch however I'm fanatical when it comes to my hands and fingernails! I don't get manicures, but my fingernails must be trimmed and buffed (no polish) regularly. At the first notice of dry skin, I'll grab one of Mary's various hand lotions and apply it lavishly!

homoe 09-08-2019 06:00 PM

I'm a butch however... I'd much rather spend time looking around a Sephora's than a Lowe's!

Granted it would mainly be because I'm purchasing gifts at Sephora's but still.........:eatinghersheybar:

homoe 09-08-2019 06:53 PM

I'm a butch however if I find myself lost while driving, I will stop and flag down the first available person who I feel can help me........:hammer:

homoe 09-08-2019 07:44 PM

I'm a butch however me and the results of a paint brush are something you'd of wished you'd never witnessed!

Wrang1er 09-08-2019 07:45 PM

I am butch, however...

I cannot fix your car. I can get it to the shop.

I cannot build anything. Well, maybe a lopsided birdhouse.

I love musicals and I enjoy a pedicure.

Kelt 09-08-2019 08:20 PM

I’m a butch however…

Where I am living now came with extensive botanical gardens, I find myself having a lot of fun getting into ornamental gardening.

Full confession: I had to bring someone in to come every three weeks to help me sort out the seemingly miles of drip irrigation and also help with plant identification and the bigger maintenance jobs.

<<<Not as young as I used to be.

charley 09-08-2019 09:33 PM

I'm a butch, but

I'm a butch, and I cut my own nails (fingers and toes). I don't own any feminine clothes. Did a lot of sports when younger, which accounts for me still being in fairly good shape for my age. I have changed the oil in my car, and changed a flat all by my lonesome (even took a course in auto mechanics). I have several toolboxes, one with all the stuff for computers, and one with hammer, nails, drill, screwdrivers, etc. I have even built my own desk. And, used to do all the painting of my places. I am not much of a suzy homemaker either, and the guy who I usually paid to wash the floor has retired and disappeared (oh well) - I prefer eating out.

I was never much of a diarist either, could never figure out why I received them as gifts; would write in the first page, and was too busy as a kid playing outside to feel any need to continue writing or have anything to write about. Kept a few, just to look at all the blank pages and laugh. Prefer doing to talking about it. I think and write like a butch, can't even write like a femme - which is both funny and interesting if one considers the kind of person who writes a lot.

Yeah, I'm a butch, no ifffs, no buts, well, uh,

... but I'm in this female body (chuckle)

... and/but, I have never seriously considered the transgender option - even though I knew someone in my late 20s who went ftm. And the reason I didn't go for that option was real simple - I chose to reincarnate into this female body! I only shave the post-menopausal slight mustache once a week, the only shaving I would ever do...

homoe 09-10-2019 08:32 AM

I'm a butch however I don't camp! My idea of roughing it??.... waiting more than 30 minutes for room service!

homoe 09-10-2019 09:01 AM

I'm a butch however I don't mow or enjoy yard maintenance! That's another nasty chore I'd gladly pay to have done......

Chad 09-10-2019 09:54 AM

Butch

I am butch but I cannot nail two boards together to save my life. I can fix your car. Ha!

Wrang1er 09-10-2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1252379)
I am butch but I cannot nail two boards together to save my life. I can fix your car. Ha!

What about a Jeep?

Chad 09-10-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1252385)
What about a Jeep?

Yes buddy, I was a mechanic in my youth. What's wrong?

Wrang1er 09-10-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1252386)
Yes buddy, I was a mechanic in my youth. What's wrong?

She's just old. The oil pan is rusting. Seems to be vibrating more than normal. The list goes on and on.

UpNorth 09-10-2019 11:09 AM

I am Butch, however.....

I am Butch, however.....

I have never seen a horror film, but love me some cheesy rom-coms!