Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hey Baby, What's Your Sign? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1594)

theoddz 06-14-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 130027)
Capricorn

And not one of those nice, friendly, e-z goin' January ones

But the stubborn, cheap ass, know it all December ones

Yeahhhhhh,
Dylan

You and me, Dylan....same bucket!! :pointing:

You're the 25th.....I'm the 30th. I think we December Cappies are what they call the "severe" ones, or so I'm told. :|

Can you say...."One gift, two occasions....Merry Birthday!!!"

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Capricorn.jpg

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Guy 06-14-2010 09:45 AM

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g.../capricorn.jpg

The nice, friendly, e-z goin' January one.

rubygirl 06-14-2010 11:49 AM

Leo
July 23 to August 22

Symbol - The Lion
Element - Fire
Planet - Sun

Love Life:
You are a superb kisser, an unpredictable but passionate lover.You love to have the upper hand in your relationship.
More Compatible with - Sagittarius, Aquarius, Aries, Pisces
Less Compatible with - Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn

Qualities Of Leo
Leader, Magnanimous, Charming, Creative, Faithful, Loving, Lavish, Honest, Powerful, Confident, Noble, Optimistic, Cheerful, Ambitious, Majestic & Romantic.

Lucky Color - Golden Yellow
Lucky Stone - Ruby
Lucky Day - Sunday
Lucky Number - One
Lucky Metal - Gold

rubygirl 06-14-2010 11:52 AM

I don't really think they meant Gemini :worried:

betenoire 06-14-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubygirl (Post 130339)
I don't really think they meant Gemini :worried:

They mighta. We Geminis are far too busy / easily distracted to give you Leos the kind of undivided adoring attention that you crave. It hurts your feelings a little, doesn't it? The way we are never really there when we're in the same room as you.

We're probably thinking about ourselves while you are talking about yourself. Or we might be thinking about physics, or breakfast, or something we saw on teevee three years ago, or wondering what that weird tingling feeling in our right wrist is all about, making a mental note to google 'cholera' later on, the hot chick who just started working at starbucks, trying to remember if the guy from KISS is still alive (he is), etc.....

I really like Leos, I promise.

foxyshaman 06-14-2010 12:30 PM

I live in constant challenge and fluctuation - cusper here; Aries Pisces; March 21 - To boot I have my moon in Pisces. My ascendant is Capricorn... yeah the goat mask!!!

I am two very different people depending on which sign has precedence that day. I get lots done when I am in Aries; clean the house, organize the office;create new workshops; make plans and execute them; execute people..oh wait not quite like the dead way...

I get lots of philosophiZing done when I am Pisces. I write about mythology and creative spirituality. I sit and have tea and can chat and laugh for hours. My Pisces likes to drink, and can. Aries well I drink get drunk in five minutes and sober up in ten... Oh My Aries can party... and then not.

I get my way in Aries and in Pisces I could not care less, cause I am off in my own land and respect that you are in yours and you have no influence over me, cause like I am water and well...

Most people prefer my Pisces side (Its the part of me that cries during commercials - which disgusts the Aries part of me) than in Aries.

Today... all Aries... good thing my girl is away camping. Otherwise.... boy do I have tasks to do and a workshop to organize and she would have to sit and listen and do...do do do

I hope I am Pisces when she comes home, she's a severe cap and HATES it when I tell her what to do...the Pisces would ask nicely and negotiate, the Aries yeah not so much...

Ms. Tabitha 06-14-2010 02:16 PM

The Water Carrier

January 21 to February 19

Traditional
Aquarian Traits
Aquarians are lively, inventive and original. Anything goes with Aquarius, and being an individual does not worry this sign: in fact, Aquarius is always out of step with the rest of the world and revels in anything that is 'different'.
Aquarius is also one of the most happily eccentric of the signs. Although it can be extremely difficult to get close to an Aquarian, this is a Fixed sign and so is loyal and faithful. Ask an Aquarian for help and you will immediately get it, for this sign is a very soft touch and would willingly give some people the shirt off its back if necessary.

Aquarius are friendly and fascinating people. They have in-depth knowledge about various subjects and you can converse with them for hours without getting bored. They are capable of giving a lot of love that can be amazing. Liberated and independent, an Aquarian woman does not really care what the rest of the world thinks about her.

Lovers will notice her liberated attitude in the bedroom as well. But do not make the mistake of treating her like a sex object - that is a definite turn off!
She expects to be courted by a man.
To keep an Aquarius lover interested you must possess that mysterious and intriguing quality.
Once hooked they will always be very faithful to you.

On the dark side....

The Aquarian personality can be chaotic and unpredictable, stubborn and rebellious, cranky and perverse.
It is a sign which can be totally dedicated to being unconventional, whilst remaining stuck in a rigid, unrecognized pattern. It is also a sign which can become detached to the point of coldness, making it very difficult for ordinary mortals to relate to them. Aquarians do not care what the world thinks, however, so that social conventions are sometimes thrown out of the windows in favour of anarchy.

:sunglass:

TenderKnight 06-14-2010 02:37 PM

Aquarius with Scorpio rising.. Meaning that I'm all about the hot passion, but can get distant and aloof pretty quick..

It also means that I am passinate about causes and beliefs, have my head in the clouds, but if you need help on the street, im right there, taking my shirt off so that you can have something to wear..

The irony? Aquarians and Scorpios are not compatible.. So I am at battle with myself.. lol

AtLast 06-14-2010 02:47 PM

On the cusp of Pieces & Aries. Libra rising.

The Pieces & Aries argue all of the time... big fire, and poof, then an extinguishiung wave of water
! The Libra rising seems to be a big part of diplomacy in me...

Who knows!![/COLOR][/FONT] :blink:

Dreams 06-14-2010 03:20 PM

Tripple Aries here...not sure if that's good or bad..:|

Zimmeh 06-14-2010 03:23 PM

Add me to the Capricorn List! I was born on the 29th, with Pisces as my Moon sign. My oldest nephew is a January Cappie, but it's fun to talk to him.

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 130177)

You and me, Dylan....same bucket!! :pointing:

You're the 25th.....I'm the 30th. I think we December Cappies are what they call the "severe" ones, or so I'm told. :|

Can you say...."One gift, two occasions....Merry Birthday!!!"

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Capricorn.jpg

~Theo~ :bouquet:

lipstixgal 06-14-2010 03:31 PM

Aquarius here!!

little man 06-14-2010 03:34 PM

libra with scorpio rising and pisces moon

good times

Glenn 06-14-2010 04:07 PM

Scorpio Rising with Pisces Moon. Capricorn on Mars with Leo on Venus.... Sun is Gemini:cigar2:

Soon 06-14-2010 04:10 PM

Serious Question

I can't figure out my Rising Sign(unless i ask for hospital records!) b/c my mother does not remember what time I was born. She had four kids--I was the third.

Should I be resentful about this, or is it perfectly natural she doesn't remember my birth time?

(don't ask about baby pics)

P.S. Love the tag words, Bete! haha!

ETA: Canada doesn't show time of birth on birth certificates.

UofMfan 06-14-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow (Post 130488)
I can't figure out my Rising Sign(unless i ask for hospital records!) b/c my mother does not remember what time I was born. She had four kids--I was the third.

Should I be resentful about this, or is it perfectly natural she doesn't remember the my birth time?

(don't ask about baby pics)

P.S. Love the tag words, Bete! haha!

If I were you I would be devastated, lol You can look in your birth certificate, depending on where it is from, it sometimes lists the time of birth.

I am the baby so my mom knows exactly what time I was born. I am not sure if she remembers the time some of my siblings were born though.

Cap rising here, that makes me even more perfect, if possible.

Soon 06-14-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UofMfan (Post 130496)
If I were you I would be devastated, lol You can look in your birth certificate, depending on where it is from, it sometimes lists the time of birth.

I am the baby so my mom knows exactly what time I was born. I am not sure if she remembers the time some of my siblings were born though.

Cap rising here, that makes me even more perfect, if possible.

hmm...yeah, that combined with lack (like, none?) of baby pics makes me a bit sad :(

Maybe she was too drugged up giving birth in 1969 to remember? I don't know.

Good to hear from a mom on this issue!

Passionaria 06-15-2010 02:52 AM

http://thai-astrology-horoscopes.com..._astrology.jpgSUNhttp://thai-astrology-horoscopes.com..._astrology.jpgRISING

cinderella 06-15-2010 07:33 AM

You? A horses arse? NEVER!!! Anyone who writes so beautifully couldn't be that!! *muah*!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 130168)
I am the Archer, sometimes I can even be the horses ass.....but, I am lovable

Duchess 06-15-2010 07:34 AM

I'm a dragon too. :)