Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   whats your style (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3577)

luv2luvgirls 07-30-2011 10:16 AM

Dreams now there isnt a thing wrong with that :)

Violette 07-30-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls (Post 388260)
im enjoying your responses, im thinking shyness might have a lil to do with it what do you all think?

Yes, I think it does. I am shy when it comes to pursuing/being pursued. Professionally, not shy at all.

I too, wonder if the shyness around romance is socialized in me as well. Or maybe not being out for very long has something to do with my shyness. Don't know, seems the older I get the more shy I am. Oddly, though, the older I get the more confident I am as a person. Okay, I don't have a clue (or, perhaps too many).

I appreciate it when someone shows interest. I try to show some interest by making direct eye contact and smiling. If the person doesn't show any interest back (maybe playing it cool, or just not interested, or doesn't know I am gay) then I back the heck off.

I don't know, how does a femme let someone know they are gay? Do we even register on the gaydar??

weatherboi 07-30-2011 10:27 AM

i don't consider myself shy. i am prey. i have been attracting predators since I was little!!!

bigbutchmistie 07-30-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls (Post 388196)
I tend to be the hunter...but im not gonna lie I dont mind a femme hunting me for a change lol...

So Incubus, Lady Snow and Claybaby..in life are you a go getter and competitive? I tend to get gungho at work and in games lol

Bigbutchmistie....so do you think its because you are shy you dont persue?

Yes, its because I am shy that I dont pursue... :)

The_Lady_Snow 07-30-2011 10:32 AM

I don't think I'm competitive at least that's not how I carry that natural ability to want to be successful or attain things I may want or desire. It's just is what it is..

tiggs 07-30-2011 10:49 AM

I am definitely the prey, I wouldn't have it any other way. If I am interested in someone I will let them know with coy flirting, smiles and the like but I will not initiate at all, guess I am old fashioned that way. That and the dominant, alpha personality thing is so dang sexy *fans self*. lol

luv2luvgirls 07-30-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Violette (Post 388288)
Yes, I think it does. I am shy when it comes to pursuing/being pursued. Professionally, not shy at all.

I too, wonder if the shyness around romance is socialized in me as well. Or maybe not being out for very long has something to do with my shyness. Don't know, seems the older I get the more shy I am. Oddly, though, the older I get the more confident I am as a person. Okay, I don't have a clue (or, perhaps too many).

I appreciate it when someone shows interest. I try to show some interest by making direct eye contact and smiling. If the person doesn't show any interest back (maybe playing it cool, or just not interested, or doesn't know I am gay) then I back the heck off.

I don't know, how does a femme let someone know they are gay? Do we even register on the gaydar??

hmmm good point,yeah if you try and they play it cool or just dont notice which is what happens with me TBH lol I dont keep trying
Femmes show up on my gaydar just sayin ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 388291)
i don't consider myself shy. i am prey. i have been attracting predators since I was little!!!

you know that is what happens to me..and usually it feels like its outta the blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow (Post 388296)
I don't think I'm competitive at least that's not how I carry that natural ability to want to be successful or attain things I may want or desire. It's just is what it is..

Im only competitive in life not in romance at all..but I do find I am not shy in the least.
I do find its a natural ability to me as well...it just happens to be I am good at a lot of things I try

Rockinonahigh 07-30-2011 11:12 AM

First of I dont play games with anyones feelings, but that being said if the right intrest is shown...watch out things can change in a heart beat.

Leigh 07-30-2011 12:11 PM

I'm like Mistie in the sense that I'm very shy and will not likely pursue someone making Me the prey ~ I am slowly beginning to come out of My shell, so maybe this whole shyness business won't last too long ;)

Gemme 07-30-2011 10:49 PM

I am the prey, until I am not.

I have periods of shyness, interrupted by bouts of coyness and manipulation.

moxie 07-30-2011 11:13 PM

I tend to start out being the persuer but I have gotten off that train and have decided to wait on someone to woo me. I deserve it. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.

MysticOceansFL 08-15-2011 09:19 PM

I'm a hunter

sweetfemme247 08-15-2011 09:21 PM

Im shy and dont go after people, especially since I do like older people then me, and not alot of them give me the time of day.

kannon 08-15-2011 09:31 PM

This is how I roll. Throw down my credentials. Represent.

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e64/zacpope/nerds.gif[/IMG]

dixie 08-15-2011 09:34 PM

Usually, I am the hunter. Although I will pretend to be the prey. ;)

Leigh 08-15-2011 10:11 PM

Even though I posted a little above, I think I will always be shy and therefore somehow will always be the prey! :|

luv2luvgirls 08-16-2011 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixielady (Post 399433)
Usually, I am the hunter. Although I will pretend to be the prey. ;)

I think that is alot of femmes style...all coy on a butch make us think its our idea huh :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 399468)
Even though I posted a little above, I think I will always be shy and therefore somehow will always be the prey! :|

Matt you make me laugh,that smiley and your comment thanks

Starbuck 08-16-2011 11:14 AM

I like being the prey, but there are times I also like being the hunter. A friend of mine once described me this way: femme in the streets, butch in the sheets...LOL, I am more flexible than that but it's pretty darn close. I do so like to hunt. But at the same time, I enjoy playing coy and making eye contact and smiling making you come to me. So you figure me out, I don't know...

luv2luvgirls 08-16-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starbuck (Post 399732)
I like being the prey, but there are times I also like being the hunter. A friend of mine once described me this way: femme in the streets, butch in the sheets...LOL, I am more flexible than that but it's pretty darn close. I do so like to hunt. But at the same time, I enjoy playing coy and making eye contact and smiling making you come to me. So you figure me out, I don't know...

so you get the best of both sides then. eye contact and a lil aloofness or coy lol,is also a way to hunt...just sayin :D

weatherboi 08-17-2011 07:14 AM

being that i am prey sometimes i feel very baitish...today is one of those days!!!