Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   whats your style (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3577)

JAGG 08-17-2011 09:41 AM

both

I have had both ways, I really don't have a desire about it. Anyway it happens is fine with me.

The_Lady_Snow 08-17-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 400193)
being that i am prey sometimes i feel very baitish...today is one of those days!!!

*smirks* is it working boy??

weatherboi 08-17-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow (Post 400282)
*smirks* is it working boy??

Ms!!! only time will tell!!!

but if you have an urge to throw me down, tear me open, and lick my inside, then it may be working. :)

BullDog 08-17-2011 10:07 AM

I am a hunter... however I have discovered that a very mutual pursuit is quite nice indeed. :D

The_Lady_Snow 08-17-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 400288)
Ms!!! only time will tell!!!

but if you have an urge to throw me down, tear me open, and lick my inside, then it may be working. :)

No, today I just need you to make chicken soup...

LaneyDoll 08-17-2011 10:51 AM

I am the hunter and the prey. I would rather be the prey but the predator I prefer is pretty rare & unique so sometimes I have to hunt for a bit. I can't be prey for just anyone now can I?

:sparklyheart:

LaneyDoll 08-17-2011 10:58 AM

I knew this question was reminding me of something...

From Tombstone:

Josephine Marcus: [looking lustfully at Wyatt] "This is a remarkabale scene...I wonder who that tall drink of water is."

Mr. Fabian: "My darling, you've cast your gaze upon the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette. Eyes closed by the sun, yet sharp as a hawk. He has the look of both predator, and prey."

Josephine Marcus: "I want one."

Mr. Fabian: "Happy hunting."

Yum!!!

Soft*Silver 08-17-2011 11:57 AM

at this time, I am neither. I have chosen not to indulge in romantic or sexual relationships. I am way too damaged. I have a submissive who meets my companion and diverse needs but other than that, I have concluded I prefer not to bother. I have healed as much as I could from past affairs and its still not good enough to offer another human being. Nor am I interested. (shrugs) I am still warm and soft and caring. I just dont want you to get That Close. So I dont pursue and I make sure I give no signals of wanting to be pursued...

luv2luvgirls 08-17-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaneyDoll (Post 400307)
I am the hunter and the prey. I would rather be the prey but the predator I prefer is pretty rare & unique so sometimes I have to hunt for a bit. I can't be prey for just anyone now can I?

no ...no you cant,where would the fun be in that :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaneyDoll (Post 400309)

From Tombstone:

Josephine Marcus: [looking lustfully at Wyatt] "This is a remarkabale scene...I wonder who that tall drink of water is."

Mr. Fabian: "My darling, you've cast your gaze upon the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette. Eyes closed by the sun, yet sharp as a hawk. He has the look of both predator, and prey."

Yum!!!

hehe this made me chuckle thanks

luv2luvgirls 08-17-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 400331)
at this time, I am neither. I have chosen not to indulge in romantic or sexual relationships. I am way too damaged. I have a submissive who meets my companion and diverse needs but other than that, I have concluded I prefer not to bother. I have healed as much as I could from past affairs and its still not good enough to offer another human being. Nor am I interested. (shrugs) I am still warm and soft and caring. I just dont want you to get That Close. So I dont pursue and I make sure I give no signals of wanting to be pursued...

maybe one day you will feel ready again :) I went thru a long period of time just not wanting anything. thank you for posting this Softness

princessbelle 08-17-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaneyDoll (Post 400309)

From Tombstone:

Yum!!!

Oh i remember this. Tombstone is one of my most fav movies of all time and this scene...yeah, yummmy.

I suppose i tend to be prey with a twist. I will embark in non specific, not in your face and very underlying ways of getting at least someone's attention if i am intriqued.

Like moving in the tall grass and showing a tiny bit of me at just the right time.

If the hunter likes what they see.....game on.

Soft*Silver 08-17-2011 03:29 PM

thanks, I know you meant well, but no thanks. I would rather subject myself to hell before I would do That again...oh wait...same thing! LOL..

seriously, no. I doubt very much it will happen. I truly learned my lessons....

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls (Post 400334)
maybe one day you will feel ready again :) I went thru a long period of time just not wanting anything. thank you for posting this Softness

intrigue_in916 10-04-2011 10:19 AM

HUNTER OR PREY?

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls (Post 388141)
I was wondering, on this board who likes to persue and who likes to be persued? you know whats your style?

are you the hunter or the prey :D

Being either hunter or prey, would depend on the game.

Apocalipstic 10-04-2011 10:29 AM

I have in the past definitely been the hunter.

As I move forward I would like a mutual pursuit/connection with straighforward communication.

Too old for guessing games.

1QuirkyKiwi 10-04-2011 01:56 PM

I like to be/am the persued - I'm way too cowardly chicken to be the persuer, lol! The truth is, I feel if it's meant to happen, then it will happen. I don't hide, or actively encourage - I'm aware I'm not the ideal woman for some women/Butches and that's OK! ......I'm not competitive by nature...

I get a lot of interest from Femmes - I'm not sure why?! I wouldn't rule out being with a Femme if she was 'The One' for me, but, it's not my preference (if it was, I wouldn't be on this site, lol!).

I have asked Femmes if they see me as Soft-Butch/Boi and the answer is always NO! .....It still doesn't answer why, though! LOL!

Apocalipstic 10-04-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi (Post 431259)
I like to be/am the persued - I'm way too cowardly chicken to be the persuer, lol! The truth is, I feel if it's meant to happen, then it will happen. I don't hide, or actively encourage - I'm aware I'm not the ideal woman for some women/Butches and that's OK! ......I'm not competitive by nature...

I get a lot of interest from Femmes - I'm not sure why?! I wouldn't rule out being with a Femme if she was 'The One' for me, but, it's not my preference (if it was, I wouldn't be on this site, lol!).

I have asked Femmes if they see me as Soft-Butch/Boi and the answer is always NO! .....It still doesn't answer why, though! LOL!

Post a picture and I will tell you! :)

1QuirkyKiwi 10-04-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apocalipstic (Post 431277)
Post a picture and I will tell you! :)

Type in my username in here: http://butchfemmematchmaker.com/skad...ber/search.php

I will NOT be held responsible for any hysterical laughter fits you have from my photos! LOL!

Babyangeleyez 10-04-2011 04:18 PM

I'm gonna go with....PREY! I'm shy and so I'm not sure how to go about being the hunter. I wouldn't know if someone was interested in me, they would literally have to smack me up side the head...LoL.

Apocalipstic 10-04-2011 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi (Post 431293)
Type in my username in here: http://butchfemmematchmaker.com/skad...ber/search.php

I will NOT be held responsible for any hysterical laughter fits you have from my photos! LOL!

They want to date you because you are beutiful and you make them feel..you know...kinda butchy. ;)

BugsAndKisses 10-04-2011 04:28 PM

I don't really actively hunt, its more like setting a trap and coming back later to see if it sprung:fastdraq: