Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Colorado Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Yo Colorado! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19)

Waldo 11-01-2009 05:43 PM

Yo Colorado!

I know I'm the only one here so far, but when you get here... and I know you will, look me up.

Jet 11-03-2009 08:09 PM

Colorado is my home state. I have family all over. My cuz graduated from CU. My grandparents settled there from Russia etc. etc.

MarieSophia 05-03-2010 05:39 PM

Moved here a couple years ago for work, now unemployed

Waldo 05-03-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarieSophia (Post 98071)
Moved here a couple years ago for work, now unemployed

Sorry to hear you're out of work. What kind of work do you do?

MarieSophia 05-03-2010 06:13 PM

Engineering / Construction Management - Inspection

Tangle 11-14-2010 02:12 AM

Co Spgs here-

*curtsie* good to meet you all!

StoneOne 02-25-2012 07:36 PM

it seems

as if we are alone here in colorado <--Smiles know 's it at so

justkim 02-25-2012 07:40 PM

Grand Junction here... is anyone out there?

StoneOne 02-25-2012 08:27 PM

Here

Thornton how ar u....

justkim 02-25-2012 08:29 PM

Hello StoneOne! *waves to the East*

StoneOne 02-25-2012 08:32 PM

Nice to

meet u. U having a good weekend?

justkim 02-25-2012 08:42 PM

I am working all weekend so not much going on... What are your plans for the weekend?

Lady_Di 04-01-2012 07:48 PM

Loveland here... my best friend is in Brighton, so I make regular visits there... when and if I go out

some say I am a home body and they would be right!

DJDenver 08-04-2012 11:17 AM

Colorado coordination

Hi everyone! Just putting this out there...We are a very normal couple (39&44) who just moved to Denver. We would love to meet stable, happy couples for dinner, wine and conversation (30s-50s?). We know there must be other busy committed b/f couples who like wine, coffee, movies, music, community events, and casual dinners. Let's us know!

QueenofSmirks 08-04-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_Di (Post 557503)
Loveland here... my best friend is in Brighton, so I make regular visits there... when and if I go out

some say I am a home body and they would be right!

I spent most of my adolescent and adult years in CO. I lived in Brighton the summer after high school! :)

Waldo 08-04-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJDenver (Post 626705)
Hi everyone! Just putting this out there...We are a very normal couple (39&44) who just moved to Denver. We would love to meet stable, happy couples for dinner, wine and conversation (30s-50s?). We know there must be other busy committed b/f couples who like wine, coffee, movies, music, community events, and casual dinners. Let's us know!

Hi DJDenver.

Welcome to BFP and to Denver. I haven't met a lot of BF couples here in Denver, but to be fair I haven't made a ton of effort. But my partner and I are always looking for friends we can enjoy company with. And you said the magic W word, too!

Earlier this year I created a Meetup group for Lesbian Wine Lovers in Denver. You can search that out or PM me and we can arrange something offline.

hagster 01-29-2013 09:30 PM

Hey neighbors! My first post here at BF and I'm happy it's this one. Count me in the Denver mix.

Library_girl 03-29-2013 03:45 AM

Hey Colorado!

Hi there Colorado!
I'm flying to SW Colorado in 2 weeks for a BIG job interview, and I'm very excited about it. I've never been to Colorado but I've only heard great things. If I get the job, I'll be moving there fairly soon from So Cali....just me, my 2 dogs, and a sizable bundle of nerves. If there's anyone on the Planet in that neck of the woods, I'd welcome any advice or input on the area. It's near Durango, way down by the 4 corners--sorry, nowhere near Denver! :)

justkim 03-31-2013 11:41 AM

I am in Western Colorado, Grand Junction to be exact. Where are you flying into? Who are you interviewing with? The four corners area I hear is beautiful!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Library_girl (Post 774848)
Hi there Colorado!
I'm flying to SW Colorado in 2 weeks for a BIG job interview, and I'm very excited about it. I've never been to Colorado but I've only heard great things. If I get the job, I'll be moving there fairly soon from So Cali....just me, my 2 dogs, and a sizable bundle of nerves. If there's anyone on the Planet in that neck of the woods, I'd welcome any advice or input on the area. It's near Durango, way down by the 4 corners--sorry, nowhere near Denver! :)

Library_girl 04-03-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justkim (Post 775951)
I am in Western Colorado, Grand Junction to be exact. Where are you flying into? Who are you interviewing with? The four corners area I hear is beautiful!

I'll be flying to Durango next Thursday. Yes, I've heard it's beautiful too. My interview is for a public library director near there. I am so excited and nervous! I'm curious to see if there is any GLBT life there and what it may be like. I currently live in a small town very similar (mountain community), but I guess you just don't know until you get there. So what is Colorado like? I spent my entire life in the South and in parts of Ohio, then the last 8 years in Southern California. Anything in between in a mystery!