Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   what are you looking for. Or not looking for. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8072)

selty 05-15-2016 10:35 AM

what are you looking for. Or not looking for.

I am starting this thread so that all the singles out there can post whats on there mind about dating or not dating.

Example.

I myself am very happy with my life. I tell myself I am doing great and could handle even without a relationship.

But deep inside. Sometimes I cry inside myself. Wishing that maybe just once in my life I would have someone who will hold me. Cuddle me. And spoil me as the kid at heart I am.
And would allow me to be there for them caring for them loving them and tending house for them.

But where I live is way out and not near any other gay people. So I am single. As there is no one around. most people dont want to move. So finding someone who will move makes it difficult also..

So I put away the tears.. Stand strong and say.. Yep I am fine with being single...I will survive.

Teddybear 05-15-2016 12:33 PM

i myself had gotten to the point that i would love from afar when things changed. we are still working it out and i have faith it will be what we want and need.

i hope you find what you are looking for. make a list and figure out what you r willing to compromise on, we all have to do it.

if i were still single i would want to be accepted for who i am. i know that sounds like a given however i have found in the past i have been told oh yes i accept you only for that to be something they use as a reason to break up. i AM an FtM and that isnt going to change.

Blade 05-16-2016 04:55 PM

Selty, I'm kind of in the same boat as you are. I don't need a relationship, I'm good by my self, but I'd like a relationship. I to couldn't move to be with someone and wouldn't want anyone to leave their family to be with me either. Finding someone close is nearly impossible.

I wouldn't leave my aging parents or my more than 30 yr job making a good living to move somewhere I couldn't look after my parents or where I'd make a much lower income. Lemme tell you it isn't easy finding a job in your 50's to start with let alone a good paying job with benefits, unless you can still work like a 20 yr old.

Sweet Bliss 05-16-2016 06:45 PM

Well, anyone who knows me knows I've been whining for quite a while.... but... I really like my alone time, I enjoy my own company. Am very self entertaining...

BUT.... like many single folks I miss the intimacy of a close relationship... sharing silly stories, a pot of coffee in the morning, date night with a movie and popcorn, private jokes, and skin on skin time.... doesn't have to come with fireworks.... just mutually beneficial skin time.

The euphoria is free.

I'm an old fogie, won't have casual relations (sex) so even though I'm in Florida, surrounded by water, I'm in the desert on a horse with no name.

Maybe I need a pirate ship? lol, oh well. :pirate-steer:

Gypsy 09-07-2016 11:11 PM

What Are You Looking For? Or Not Looking For?

I'm looking for a compassionate butch :cowboihorse: that will make me feel like the femme I am. I'm not looking for money, looks, b*tches, Bible thumpers, game players, nor over active political views. Someone who loves to snuggle, hold hands and receive little surprises here and there. Someone over the age of ....44, and under 60...but nothing is written in stone. Someone in TX, because I am in hopes to be moving there in a few months...again, nothing written in stone. A perfect date would be pizza at the drive-in movies...well, for me it is...lol Someone who loves dogs,:dog: cooking on the grill, playing cards, hosting little parties,:danceparty: has no children, would like to sit out on the porch in the rocking chairs after supper, and take road trips to no where in particular.:carride: Someone who is at peace with themselves,:aslpeacelove: for the most part, and very happy with life...someone who is laid back, but loves to have fun. A sense of humor is very important to me.

But no one is perfect, especially me...but I can hope there is someone out there that is perfectly matched for me. As I've said...nothing is written in stone. I go where life leads me, and thrilled to be on this trip.:moonstars:

Gypsy 09-07-2016 11:53 PM

After reading Selty's post, I guess I did a whoopsie...sorry. So I'll add this on. I've been single for a few years now, and have become very happy with my life...I don't think I'm very set in my ways. But having a loving body next to mine at night in bed, someone to share good times and bad times with, someone that looks at me in the eyes and I feel the love. I miss sneaking my love's favorite pack of gum over the visor, someone who finishes my sentence, and willing to try some of my cooking concoctions...lol And a friend just doesn't cut it...especially when all the friends you have are straight. Someone who would laugh when they woke up with their big toe nail was painted pink...someone who isn't addicted to their cell phone and computer. Just someone to sit down for a meal with and talk about the weather. I am not a person that always want material possessions. I have all I need and more. I miss the love of a sexual companion. I've proven to myself that I don't need a partner, but also, that I do. It's time I start to share my love, life and happiness with a butch to make my life complete...right now, she's the missing piece to my puzzle of a life. Please don't be shy, I'm very easy to talk to, accepting and have yet to find anyone boring.

pumpndude 11-21-2016 08:23 PM

hello to all.

For me, I'd rather be single then be in a relationship with the wrong female...
I'm fine being single, I spend time with my friends, family and my dogs...
but it would be the icing on the cake if I found that one special woman to share my life, heart and soul with....

Until then I will have patience and hope we will find each other some day....

Chad 02-24-2017 10:21 PM

Looking for

I am looking for a an old fashioned wholesome femme. A lady that is intelligent, well read, educated, and career minded.

A lady that is sweet, kind, loving, and has a great sense of humor.

If you see her contact me. :)

Wh1ms1 02-25-2017 03:03 AM

Hmmm. Well, what am I looking for?
I am an extroverted introvert sometimes. Other times I am just an introvert.
I would like a friend. Someone who gets me as much as I get her/him. Someone I can laugh with. Someone who is a little bit tough, even if it's only on the inside. But someone who is kind, caring, and capable of love. Of truly being able to think of another person...not as an extension of themselves, but as a person who is worthwhile and beautiful in their own right.
I love butch women and transmen.
I was trained from childhood to be a utility. I am not that anymore. I still live to please and make people happy. It is just who I am. But I have learned that if I don't take care of myself, no one else will. Yes, I have learned about boundaries. And I like 'em. But I still love people.
So, I guess I am also looking for someone who will let me love them, spoil them a bit, and appreciate it when another person is actually willing to think about them enough to do special things for them. I wasn't actually planning to post this. But I think I will anyway.
I love to dance. I like music. I love to create. So maybe someone who will dance with me. Or play the guitar for me. It would be great to find someone who might want to create with me. I am perfectly ok on my own, but it is nice to have someone with you...when the sunset is overwhelmingly beautiful, When the evening air is fresh and cool and dusk is beginning to settle into the sky and everything is so serenely beautiful. It is nice to be able to share those moments with someone special.

homoe 02-26-2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1129856)
I am looking for a an old fashioned wholesome femme. A lady that is intelligent, well read, educated, and career minded.

A lady that is sweet, kind, loving, and has a great sense of humor.

If you see her contact me. :)

Chad and IF you find her, ask if she has a sister:praying:

Chad 02-26-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1130178)
Chad and IF you find her, ask if she has a sister:praying:

You bet buddy, I have your back :)

Simply_me 02-26-2017 11:02 PM

I looking for a sweet fun loving femme . Someone that likes to spend time friends and family ,BBQing , camping ,or traveling ,but also enjoys our alone time. Someone who likes to be spoiled a little bit and treated like a princess.
I'm not looking for drama.

blueblackbird 03-20-2017 10:17 PM

Someone kind and honest (is that even possible nowadays?!?!). Educated, or at least someone who likes reading and thinking. Fun to talk to. Good with kids (butch women with children make my heart melt). Someone with a life purpose or who is at least passionate about something.

I feel like it's hard to meet all of those criteria, haha.

WolfyOne 03-21-2017 06:38 AM

I'm not looking for love, but if it finds me, we'll both know.

Honestly, at my age now, I'd like to explore friendship first and see if we we have a connection past that. Must be able to communicate, no holding back. Just be you and I'll just be me. Don't hide from either of us and show your true colors some time up the road. I won't change you and would expect the same in return.

*Anya* 03-21-2017 07:19 AM

I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I am not ready to date either.

It usually takes me a long time to heal from a break-up, if the relationship was one of any length of time; even if I was the one that initiated it (the break-up).

I am not good at jumping into another one quickly.

I need to heal, figure out why I was attracted to the ex; get rid of the negative thoughts and feelings and then I am ready to move on.

It's hard to explain but I just need to get "clean" so I can be open to someone new.

JDeere 03-27-2017 07:23 PM

Not looking to date or have a relationship right now.

In due time someone will come along but not right now.

homoe 03-27-2017 07:25 PM

ALWAYS looking for more Pen Pals........:gotmail:

JDeere 03-27-2017 07:28 PM

One thing I am looking for is more friends to hang out with.

indigo 12-07-2017 04:37 PM

exchange and experiences, friends, love to give and love to receive, courage and someone to cuddle with - a lot :)

Ender 12-07-2017 08:56 PM

I'd like to be in a relationship, where ever it goes, how ever long it lasts.
Almost everyone I know is finding someone, hell, I'm 23 almost 24 and I've never been in a relationship...
Just want to find a cute, femme girl who likes the outdoors, is fun, wants to travel...