Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Canada Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Western Canada! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4526)

Breathless 05-31-2017 03:53 PM

It is the steamy heat before the storm here.. I love the weather.. when it is hot and even a little humid.. not looking forward to a repeat of last week with power lines down and fallen trees in the streets..
Quote:

Originally Posted by knight (Post 1147036)
Good Day from the gorgeous Kootenays BC... hope everyone is having a great day

C0LLETTE 05-31-2017 04:34 PM

Hot or humid or dry or flooded....you all live in the most beautiful glorious part of a beautiful glorious country...I envy you so.

knight 05-31-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breathless (Post 1147043)
It is the steamy heat before the storm here.. I love the weather.. when it is hot and even a little humid.. not looking forward to a repeat of last week with power lines down and fallen trees in the streets..

The entire Kootenays are having a severe weather.. but its very cool here.

Curley 09-06-2017 06:20 PM

Anyone around?

knight 09-06-2017 08:18 PM

smoke and fire

Still dealing with an evacuation alert here... hoping for rain and cooler temps... Hope everyone stay safe.

imperfect_cupcake 09-08-2017 04:28 PM

It's been over 2 months of this. My lungs are really not coping well.
I hope the rains come soon, for everyone.

knight 09-23-2017 11:03 PM

Fall is here

fires are still burning but air quality is much better here....snow already covers the high mountains...so Glad summer is officially over.

knight 10-03-2017 06:54 PM

VIFF

Curious to know if anyone is enjoying VIFF?

knight 11-02-2017 04:41 PM

Snow

First snow of the season... it has been snowing all day and it looks like winter wonder land.. absolutely gorgeous... another reason why I love living in picturesque BC.

Deborah* 12-14-2017 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knight (Post 1178652)
First snow of the season... it has been snowing all day and it looks like winter wonder land.. absolutely gorgeous... another reason why I love living in picturesque BC.

Please knight..
I think I may becoming jealous... I almost can't read what you're writing about where you live..
because it's difficult to read because... I love nature and beautiful scenery...
I'm asking you to try to not write in a way that makes me feel a bit jealous.. oh please stop!

About a week ago, it snowed a half inch where I live and I almost fainted.. it's been so long since I'd seen snow.

Deborah

Ender 12-21-2017 09:57 PM

The first winter/Christmas where it's actually been...WARM. It's weird. For the past little while we were in the positive temperatures!

knight 12-31-2017 01:08 PM

Staying warm

I hope that everyone around is staying warm and safe... 4 feet of snow here with -20.
I wish everyone a warm, healthy and happy New Year... cheers to all