Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Non-packing butches (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5454)

stephfromMIT 08-13-2012 10:49 PM

Non-packing butches

I read the "Packing 101" thread, and rather than derail it, I'm curious if I'm the only butch here who doesn't pack, and has no interest in packing?

boobookitty 08-14-2012 07:26 AM

I don't pack, have no desire to do so. it causes me more dysphoria. Toys during play time are ok, that doesn't bother me. but, it totally messes with my mind that the "packer" ...comes off...

girl_dee 08-14-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephfromMIT (Post 632202)
I read the "Packing 101" thread, and rather than derail it, I'm curious if I'm the only butch here who doesn't pack, and has no interest in packing?

no you are not!

For me, i prefer a non -packing butch !

Nadeest 08-14-2012 08:59 AM

I know of one that doesn't pack, though she doesn't come to this site, either.

ferret 08-14-2012 09:06 AM

LOL. Why am I admitting that I don't pack? I figured maybe if I felt more male-oriented I would, but I definitely identify as a female and prefer female pronouns.

Eh, it's just a thought.

Sue

stephfromMIT 08-14-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret (Post 632369)
LOL. Why am I admitting that I don't pack? I figured maybe if I felt more male-oriented I would, but I definitely identify as a female and prefer female pronouns.

Eh, it's just a thought.

Sue

ferret-You reasons mirror mine exactly! Does this make us bad butches?

Ebon 08-14-2012 09:44 AM

Pack or don't pack. It doesn't make anyone less or more butch either way. Do whatever you want.

princessbelle 08-14-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebon (Post 632392)
Pack or don't pack. It doesn't make anyone less or more butch either way. Do whatever you want.

Exactly!!! Was waiting for someone to say that!!!!

I've been with butches that do and those that don't. Some do sometimes, others never do.

I certainly have never felt anyone was ever "more butch" than another.

IMO being butch is in the mind and heart. It is not defined with what is hanging or not hanging between someone's legs.

stephfromMIT 08-14-2012 09:49 AM

ebon-Thanks for that. I think the attitude I presented there is why people left b-f to create this site.

BullDog 08-14-2012 09:54 AM

Yeah what Ebon said. Some butches pack, some don't. Just be yourself.

Syr 08-14-2012 10:08 AM

Pack? I have been known to pack a lunch, pack a suitcase...........
I am a non-packer.

Syr 08-14-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syr (Post 632406)
Pack? I have been known to pack a lunch, pack a suitcase...........
I am a non-packer.

Oh yeah. Forgot to add. Let me know where the Butch test is being held. Thanks.

Rockinonahigh 08-14-2012 10:13 AM

Non packer hear,I got all the stuff but found it didnt make me anymore or less than who I already am..

Jett 08-14-2012 10:15 AM

Used to soft pack.. really don't anymore, doesn't seem to have caused any problem... I'm still able to function... you know, live, laugh, love and be loved.

It's all good... xD

ArkansasPiscesGrrl 08-14-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret (Post 632369)

Eh, it's just a thought.

Sue

My butch packs most of the time. However, she is NOT male oriented, and I know she is absolutely female-identified 100% of the time. Not Femme, but female. Big diff.

So does that make her c*ck a Femme c*ck, because she is not male ID'ing? hell no!

I love the fact that for HER, she can feel comfortable in her own skin and with or without packing. Same as for everyone else. Find what is comfortable and TRUE for you, and live that life!

dreadgeek 08-14-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

No, you aren't the only one. Thanks for helping the rest of us realize we aren't alone.

Cheers
Aj

Kobi 08-14-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

There are many of us.

thedivahrrrself 08-14-2012 12:23 PM

<---not a fan of wearing makeup, still as femme as they come.

pack, don't pack, doesn't change who you are. There are butches on this site who don't use c*cks at all, so I hardly think you are alone.

SleepyButch 08-14-2012 12:34 PM

I have packed in the past both soft and hard, but have not in a long time.

Nothing wrong with doing it or not doing it just depends on your preference.