Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Would you? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7636)

afrcnqueen 11-24-2014 02:20 PM

Would you?

I don't know if this thread exists. I was reading a friend's FB page and he occasionally posts "What if?" " Would you? types of questions to see the responses he gets.
Here is one of the questions I am stealing from him to see what everyone thinks or what the responses will be. This is to be fun :-)

The question is: To achieve world peace, would you let your significant other/ spouse sleep with your worst enemy?

My initial response was Hell Nooo screw the world!!! then I thought more on it and my answer still stands..lmao

MrSunshine 11-24-2014 03:11 PM

Unfortunately, that would cause world destruction. It would be fun to watch, however.

If it were even possible to achieve world peace with a "piece", I would certainly be in fucking wonderland now.

SleepyButch 11-24-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afrcnqueen (Post 951330)
I don't know if this thread exists. I was reading a friend's FB page and he occasionally posts "What if?" " Would you? types of questions to see the responses he gets.
Here is one of the questions I am stealing from him to see what everyone thinks or what the responses will be. This is to be fun :-)

The question is: To achieve world peace, would you let your significant other/ spouse sleep with your worst enemy?

My initial response was Hell Nooo screw the world!!! then I thought more on it and my answer still stands..lmao

I'd have to do a little bargaining and have that world peace include no more animal cruelty of any kind ever. If the person/people/being I was bargaining with agreed, I would leave that decision up to my partner/significant other as ultimately it would be her choice and not mine.

Blade 11-24-2014 05:56 PM

NO, I'm afraid that would eventually cause me to show my redneck ass and then there would be NO PEACE at all. I don't share well for any reason.

Gemme 11-24-2014 07:04 PM

Funny and then not so funny......

Okay, this is how it would go.

We'd negotiate until all parties are satisfied and then a date would be set. My partner would have a special treat for ye ole enemy and when she wasn't looking, he'd rufie her drink, take a bunch of saucy looking pics, rough up the room a little and while she slept he and I would get busy.

Gotta have that fresh frolicking scent to pull it off, right?

:blink:

No, to be honest, I'd have to find a different way to secure world peace than exploiting my partner. Our relationship would never be the same. If sex could bring about world peace, it would have happened already with all of the trafficking throughout the world.

JDeere 11-24-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

UM HELL NO, not a chance in the world! World peace can find some other pawn!

candy_coated_bitch 11-24-2014 08:30 PM

Before I read this thread I thought my initial reaction was really selfish. However, I see I am in good company LOL. The answer is NO.

Tuff Stuff 01-08-2016 09:26 PM

No

Quote:

Hell,I would sleep with my worst enemy to achieve world peace.
Wait..
I think I have and it didn't work...world peace that is.

imperfect_cupcake 01-08-2016 09:51 PM

Sure. If they agreed. They certainly wouldn't enjoy fucking someone I couldn't stand. No more than I would enjoy fucking someone they couldn't stand. I just hope they'd be able to steal themselves through the ordeal for world peace. I'd certainly pamper the shit out of them afterwards for doing something they loathed so much and being so selfless.

And then have sex with them to help erase the event and re-connect with the person they love most having sex with. Me. :D

Seriously. I'd feel badly for them. If someone asked me to have sex with someone my partner loathed for good reason my skin would crawl off but would take one for the planet. I wouldn't enjoy it, but it no worse than Cleaning up dog shit or someone's puke off the floor. If I'd do that for world peace, I'd suffer through 15 minutes of getting some obnoxious twat off.

DapperButch 01-08-2016 11:25 PM

Yes. And I don't think I am just saying this because I am single. World Peace? How could I ignore the number of lives that would be saved due to my partner sleeping with someone (by her own choice, of course)? :blink:

TL1 01-08-2016 11:34 PM

LOL no no and no

If I care about someone I couldn't do that to them or myself. If it's an open relationship probably but if not then no.
Really depends on the situation.
Call me selfish

afrcnqueen 01-21-2016 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake (Post 1037565)
Sure. If they agreed. They certainly wouldn't enjoy fucking someone I couldn't stand. No more than I would enjoy fucking someone they couldn't stand. I just hope they'd be able to steal themselves through the ordeal for world peace. I'd certainly pamper the shit out of them afterwards for doing something they loathed so much and being so selfless.

And then have sex with them to help erase the event and re-connect with the person they love most having sex with. Me. :D

Seriously. I'd feel badly for them. If someone asked me to have sex with someone my partner loathed for good reason my skin would crawl off but would take one for the planet. I wouldn't enjoy it, but it no worse than Cleaning up dog shit or someone's puke off the floor. If I'd do that for world peace, I'd suffer through 15 minutes of getting some obnoxious twat off.

OMG....I_C:superfunny: your response killed me! I commend you for taking one for the planet. But fuck that!! LoL Let the planet find someone else.

Soon 01-21-2016 07:24 PM

World Peace

As long as they were ok with it, I'm cool with it.

imperfect_cupcake 01-21-2016 08:43 PM

Well, I think if anyone has lost anyone due to a bomb going off from a terrorist attack or from their country being blasted to shit and occupied, I don't think people would be quite so flippant about a bit of sex.

TruTexan 01-21-2016 08:52 PM

My answer? UHM HELL NO. I don't play share the partner well.at.all.
I'll leave this one to IC to solve world peace with sex. LOL ( and I'm just kidding).

bobbi46 01-21-2016 10:44 PM

hmmmm tuff question .....

part of me says Yes ..For world peace .
But my real answer is No...i dont control her or i cant tell her what to do nor do i want to .but i did marry her..and thats for life ..so in my little mind she is mine and mine alone :))

imperfect_cupcake 01-23-2016 08:31 PM

Ok, here's a twist on the question

Same deal, but someone you love will die in a burning wreck of an explosion if your partner doesn't have sex with them for 15 minutes (till they, not your partner, reaches their orgasm).

Do you let that person you love die in an explosion? Or does your partner have sex for 15 minutes?

job 01-23-2016 09:02 PM

Absolutely. Even without the loved one's death, part added to it. World peace is kind of a big deal.

TruTexan 01-23-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake (Post 1040589)
Ok, here's a twist on the question

Same deal, but someone you love will die in a burning wreck of an explosion if your partner doesn't have sex with them for 15 minutes (till they, not your partner, reaches their orgasm).

Do you let that person you love die in an explosion? Or does your partner have sex for 15 minutes?

hmm, don't think I can do it. Just don't do the share well thing. Sorry.

~ocean 01-23-2016 11:28 PM

~

sex for world peace ~ if hy wanted too i'd say go for it ~ after all it's only sex ~