Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Poly Relationships (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Poly-friendly mingling/flirting thread (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4975)

aishah 05-03-2012 07:34 PM

that awkward moment when you realize your alcohol tolerance isn't what it used to be...i went to theology on tap tonight and drank a couple long islands and usually that makes me pleasantly tipsy and right now i'm on my way to druuuuuunk. oops. :blush:

i've heard fantastic tales of queer making out parties. but i've never actually been to one :D

i love that yellow smilies aren't necessarily race-specific, but i also love that we have poc smilies here :poc-blush:

pajama 05-03-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aishah (Post 577558)

i've heard fantastic tales of queer making out parties. but i've never actually been to one :D

*sigh* Ahhhhh the memories. Christmas parties at a certain someone's home. Jaggermeister shots off my *clearing throat* I mean someones cleavage. Those were, by far, the best parties I have EVER been to.

Mass make out parties were tha' shit. Specially when it was a bunch of hotties just kissing and showing boobies. I may still have a delightful picture of several femme hands on my chest, all with their different colored fingernails. mmmmmm

aishah 05-03-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pajara (Post 577566)
*sigh* Ahhhhh the memories. Christmas parties at a certain someone's home. Jaggermeister shots off my *clearing throat* I mean someones cleavage. Those were, by far, the best parties I have EVER been to.

Mass make out parties were tha' shit. Specially when it was a bunch of hotties just kissing and showing boobies. I may still have a delightful picture of several femme hands on my chest, all with their different colored fingernails. mmmmmm

*fans self*

FtMGuy 05-03-2012 08:58 PM

Hello!
I am going to join in on this thread, where has it been all my life!??:sunglass:
I am recently out of a 11 year poly/open relationship. It ended mostly because we grew apart, our needs ,wants desires changed, well hers more then mine I suppose.
Anyway i am single but have a play partner, and am dating. I am a big ole flirt!
So how you doin ;)
MisterB

Quote:

Originally Posted by aishah (Post 576791)
i felt a bit awkward posting in the singles forums as i'm not single, but i am available/open to possibilities. so i thought it might be fun to have a thread for folks who are poly and available, or who are interested in dating poly people (you don't have to be polyamorous yourself) to come and chat, flirt, get to know each other, etc. :)

(f)

Apocalipstic 05-03-2012 09:26 PM

I think it's gonna be a long hot Summer!

CherylNYC 05-03-2012 11:08 PM

I'm non-monogamous, but not ecactly poly. I mean, I'll always reserve the right to play around outside of a primary relationship, but I don't think I can have more than one fully developed romantic relationship at a time.

Can I still play in this sandbox?

aishah 05-03-2012 11:12 PM

yes! at least...i'm totally okay with all folks who are interested in consensual non-monogamy playing here. :)

pajama 05-04-2012 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FtMGuy (Post 577596)
Hello!
I am going to join in on this thread, where has it been all my life!??:sunglass:
I am recently out of a 11 year poly/open relationship. It ended mostly because we grew apart, our needs ,wants desires changed, well hers more then mine I suppose.
Anyway i am single but have a play partner, and am dating. I am a big ole flirt!
So how you doin ;)
MisterB

Well good morning. Aren't you a handsome devil.

Apocalipstic 05-04-2012 11:55 AM

How is everyone this fine Friday!

Welcome to aishah's Lair. (f)

Mingle * Flirt

Linus 05-04-2012 12:05 PM

It's morning? Gah... I need more sleep :P Maybe a cuddle or something..

TenderKnight 05-04-2012 12:17 PM

lol.. all this flirting going on.. I'll be honest, in person, I find it really hard to flirt, mainly because I don't want to "offend" people.. So I usually just awkwardly ask them out for coffee or to play and then flirt once they say yes, lol. Maybe it's a safety buffer thing for me.. I know that "rejection" is always part of the game, but I still tend to be on the safe side.. But getting MUCH better at "grabbing up my balls" and just asking people out :)

Apoc, I have had an eye on you for a while, hon.. Smart, funny, and sexy.. Some good qualities there, my friend :) ;)

Have enjoyed reading the thread so far, look forward to more.. Oh, and Linus.. How you doin'? ;)

Apocalipstic 05-04-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pajara (Post 577566)

OMG, those were the best parties! I miss them. That was a great picture, I remember my nails were Chrome. :)

Remember the party we were gonna play make up and we ended up playing make out?

I don't even know many girls who want to show me their boobs any more...we need to get out more. Heh. :detective:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherylNYC (Post 577658)
I'm non-monogamous, but not ecactly poly. I mean, I'll always reserve the right to play around outside of a primary relationship, but I don't think I can have more than one fully developed romantic relationship at a time.

Can I still play in this sandbox?

I'm not even sure I am up for any romantic relationship. They seem to crash and burn for me. So glad to see you here! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus (Post 577968)
It's morning? Gah... I need more sleep :P Maybe a cuddle or something..

A nap and cuddle sounds Fab!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TenderKnight (Post 577978)
lol.. all this flirting going on.. I'll be honest, in person, I find it really hard to flirt, mainly because I don't want to "offend" people.. So I usually just awkwardly ask them out for coffee or to play and then flirt once they say yes, lol. Maybe it's a safety buffer thing for me.. I know that "rejection" is always part of the game, but I still tend to be on the safe side.. But getting MUCH better at "grabbing up my balls" and just asking people out :)

Apoc, I have had an eye on you for a while, hon.. Smart, funny, and sexy.. Some good qualities there, my friend :) ;)

Have enjoyed reading the thread so far, look forward to more.. Oh, and Linus.. How you doin'? ;)

:) why thank you BK! :)

Aihsha, you rock! :rrose: :blush:

boobookitty 05-04-2012 01:57 PM

Saw the thread at the top of the new post listing,
so dropping in to say hello to all.

I don't know how to not be poly,
I don't know how to not be open,
I don't know how to not be honest
I don't know how to not be flrity.

:praying:

A blue eyed tomcat by nature and design!

FtMGuy 05-04-2012 02:02 PM

Well Hello Beautiful!
Handsome Devil?! has a good ring to it!! LOL the devil part def, true!!
;) I have been far far away in a strange and peculiar place for many years, but now I am back!!
YA
MisterB

Quote:

Originally Posted by pajara (Post 577701)
Well good morning. Aren't you a handsome devil.

Apocalipstic 05-04-2012 02:04 PM

Welcome BooBoo!

I know how, but I am burnt to a crisp trying to make monogamy work. It is not because I want multiple partners, it is because I want whomever I date to have multiple partners so they don't expect me to be everything to them.

Apocalipstic 05-04-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FtMGuy (Post 578057)
Well Hello Beautiful!
Handsome Devil?! has a good ring to it!! LOL the devil part def, true!!
;) I have been far far away in a strange and peculiar place for many years, but now I am back!!
YA
MisterB

Where in the UK did you live? How cool is that? I have only been to London, but quite like it there.

aishah 05-04-2012 04:04 PM

thanks apoc! & others :) i'm really glad folks are enjoying this thread.

also, i baked today. *offers cookies* i've been told that baking is the sincerest form of flirting. or at least one of the forms. and besides, COOKIES.

how are you enjoying being back in the states, misterb? i've only been to the uk once (outside of manchester for a few weeks and london for a couple days) but i reallllly loved it there and want to go back someday :)

for me, i could probably do monogamy. i've done it in the past. i just...don't understand why i should. i like being polyamorous :) i love people and i love expressing love towards people in different ways. i love not having to be everything to everyone and not expecting everyone to be everything to me. i love feeling connected in different ways. i love not having to hide the fact that i love people a lot, or not having to channel it into certain kinds of platonic relationships for the sake of...monogamous respectability or whatever.

FtMGuy 05-04-2012 04:05 PM

Yes it was good fun until it wasn't! I lived in South East London,
Zone 3. I loved our flat and the school I worked at was right down the road, HOWEVER it was very, ummm un queer,, straight folks, so felt a bit out of my eliment
At least in Lincoln I know all the queers or most of them and a pretty large group of FtM guys so its all good!
Where in the world are you?
;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apocalipstic (Post 578060)
Where in the UK did you live? How cool is that? I have only been to London, but quite like it there.

Apocalipstic 05-04-2012 04:55 PM

I love cookies and cooking for me is a GREAT way to flirt! (f)

When I been to London it has mostly been for work and we were in the West End area to hire singer and dancers for Cruise Ships, when I went for vacation I stayed near Trafalgar Square since I am familiar with that area. I love it there, but agree I see way more queer presence here in Nashville. Lol.

I have done Serial Monogamy and have been in relationships with more than one person before. I have really been thinking a lot recently about jealousy and what horrible things it brings out in people and why we insist on placing ourselves in situations where we will be miserable not to be alone.

FtMGuy 05-05-2012 06:01 PM

Dont get me wrong the queer &BDSM world is hoppin in central london tons of stuff going on but for going on the train and the underground in chaps and a black tshirt to go to an event just dont cut it for me!
Central lond is incredible! i did love going in and seeing stuff
THe overall experience was a good one!

jealousy is a werd one for me, I thnk for me I need total openness and honesty about what my partners are up to most because I dig hearing about it all, and also its been my experience that when people dont want to talk about it is when things get weird
Any way its hot and I am drinkin iced tea with my shirt off ,in fron of the fan watchng tv and hangin out online!
Hoe you doin'?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apocalipstic (Post 578162)
I love cookies and cooking for me is a GREAT way to flirt! (f)

When I been to London it has mostly been for work and we were in the West End area to hire singer and dancers for Cruise Ships, when I went for vacation I stayed near Trafalgar Square since I am familiar with that area. I love it there, but agree I see way more queer presence here in Nashville. Lol.

I have done Serial Monogamy and have been in relationships with more than one person before. I have really been thinking a lot recently about jealousy and what horrible things it brings out in people and why we insist on placing ourselves in situations where we will be miserable not to be alone.