Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   how do I deactivate/delete my account? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7232)

fatallyblonde 01-31-2014 09:26 PM

how do I deactivate/delete my account?

I had a poke around but can't see. If there's no way I can do it through the user CP, could one of the mods please do it for me. Thank you.

C0LLETTE 01-31-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatallyblonde (Post 886999)
I had a poke around but can't see. If there's no way I can do it through the user CP, could one of the mods please do it for me. Thank you.

are you really leaving? I'm sorry tosee it if you are.

Nat 01-31-2014 09:31 PM

My impression is that doesn't happen here.

little_ms_sunshyne 01-31-2014 09:32 PM

I don't believe you can delete the account.

fatallyblonde 01-31-2014 10:21 PM

I am at a point where I cannot tolerate misogyny, whether directed at me or other women.
I cannot tolerate seeing trans women's need for correct and respectful terminology dismissed - or incorrectly contradicted in a sneering and condescending way then applauded by others - when I can think of a dozen trans women just off the top of my head who would be appalled at how they are referred to here.
I cannot stand seeing femmes repeatedly blamed for insecurities that trans men and butches have. This is incredibly misogynistic! Yet it happens over and over.
I like many people here and have enjoyed my time here but I'll be damned before I allow myself to be spoken to with such condescension and dismissiveness about issues that affect women by any masculine, transgendered, butch, or trans male person.

Martina 01-31-2014 10:24 PM

I thanked Dapper because I thought he was right. So I imagine I helped piss you off.

I hope you decide to stay. I hope you aren't moderated for this. It's the golden flounce thing. I imagine you don't care in your current state of mind, but I do hope you change your mind and consider staying.

Medusa 01-31-2014 10:26 PM

fatallyblonde-

These types of threads and postings are expressly against our TOS because this usually ends up creating an incredible amount of drama.

If you are irritated about some of the conversation here, then either engage or report items that you think might be against the TOS but please do not use our threads for Golden Flouncing.

If you no longer wish to be a member here, simply log out.

Thanks,
Mme.

Deborah* 10-07-2017 01:52 PM

How can I delete some of the questions in my profile

I'd like to delete some of the questions in my profile. How do I do that?

Deborah

MsTinkerbelly 10-07-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah* (Post 1173211)
I'd like to delete some of the questions in my profile. How do I do that?

Deborah

Some things are required, and some are not.

For the things required you can just put a * and it is enough.

C0LLETTE 10-07-2017 03:44 PM

unplug your computer and stop paying your internet provider.