Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Television (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7267)

ProfPacker 02-25-2014 06:43 PM

Naya Rivera

All I can say is that I find Naya Rivera (Santana Lopez, Glee) insanely hot. Just saying, it is what it is.

C0LLETTE 02-25-2014 07:42 PM

Somewhere along the way someone here recommended "Justified" as a series I might enjoy on Netflix. Unfortunately I cannot remember who it was but I'd like to thank them. I'm happily watching it now.

puddin' 02-25-2014 09:22 PM

i adore...

hannibal
once upon a time
cis anathang
call the midwife (yes i dis just admit that)

Bèsame* 02-25-2014 11:09 PM

Its a party every night with the shenanigans on Jimmy Fallon. I find myself cracking up! Lol lol

homoe 03-11-2014 05:03 PM

Bletchley Circle Season 2 Sunday April 21st PBS

THE BLETCHLEY CIRCLE follows Susan, Millie, Lucy and Jean, ordinary women with extraordinary ability to break codes, a skill honed during World War II when they worked undercover at Bletchley Park, site of the United Kingdom’s main decryption establishment. Now, in 1952, the four have returned to civilian life, keeping their intelligence work secret from all, including family and friends.

Even if you missed the 1st season I don't think you'll have much trouble following these women on their adventures in crime solving!

Martina 03-11-2014 08:31 PM

*hangs head in mock shame*

I have just finished all nine seasons of Grey's Anatomy. I can't recommend it. But I certainly enjoyed it.

ProfPacker 03-11-2014 09:25 PM

well, Grey's, Private Practice, etc. is really cheesy television but I find I like the "eye candy" and it is fun to see them running in and out of the stock rooms after screwing.

Martina 05-18-2014 01:42 AM

I watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy tonight on Amazon. It was the last episode with the character Christina Yang.

I have loved that character, and I have loved watching Sandra Oh play her. Oh has the most expressive and luminous face.

I will miss the character. I will miss seeing Sandra Oh's beautiful face.

Martina 05-18-2014 05:15 AM

http://37.media.tumblr.com/706e8e714...k78ro2_500.gif

Okiebug61 05-18-2014 08:37 AM

We just finished watching "Rectify" a Sundance original series. It is very intense and has us wondering who really did what.

I do recommend that before anyone watches this to read about it. There may be some who may not want to watch this because of what it is about and I surely would not want anyone to be harmed by the contents.

I think someone mentioned "Deadwood" as being one of their favorites. Red and I have actually been to "Deadwood" when we went to Mt. Rushmore. It's a cool little town and I won some money at the Deadwood saloon.

Orange is the new Black is one we really like. Hell on Wheels is another.

Mostly we use our TV for local news. I cut our satellite down to the bare bones until I can get the Digital Antenna installed.

We stream, Netflix and Prime for the most part. And utilize the Netflix DVD's for shows that are not available to stream.

ProfPacker 05-30-2014 08:24 PM

OITNB

rewatching Orange is the New Black and it is just as good the second time around. 7 Days to go for Season 2

Soon 06-09-2014 07:22 PM

ABC

watching the Diane Sawyer interview with Hillary Clinton

ProfPacker 08-10-2014 07:09 PM

OY

What is this contradiction: Watching Teen Choice Awards on TV and surfing BFP on the internet. lol. mashup

*Anya* 08-10-2014 07:10 PM

Watching Rectify on Sundance.

Great series.

*Anya* 08-12-2014 07:11 PM

Can't believe that I am watching it but the GF loves shows like Running Wild with Bear Grylls.

I do draw the line at that one.

She also watches the Deadliest Catch, Mountain Men, Naked and Afraid :|

HoldMeSteady 11-09-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 926791)
Watching Rectify on Sundance.

Great series.

I liked the first season but I loved the second. It had more plot and still had the character development. And the music helped build the mood but wasn't too manipulative.

puddin' 11-11-2014 07:15 AM

"body of proof", "mike & molly", "the good wife", "the graham norton show"

A. Spectre 11-11-2014 07:59 AM

how it's made. through the wormhole. most programs on the science channel

Kobi 11-11-2014 10:51 AM

Helix

A thriller series about a team of CDC scientists thrust into a potentially life-or-death situation after being deployed to the Arctic to secretly investigate what could be a viral disease outbreak.

-------

I am enjoying the science involved. Others might like the gore and zombiesque aspects of it.

afrcnqueen 11-20-2014 09:57 PM

Television

I am so loving my shows right now and watch religiously.
My line up:

Grey's Anatomy (since the first episode)
Downton Abbey (just finished season 5)
Scandal (love, love Kerry Washington)
How to get away with Murder (3rd Shonda Rhimes show..that woman is ridiculously talented)
Lost Girl (oh so cheesy but I loved it)
Black List (just started watching, I have been a fan of James Spader)
House of Cards ( also just started watching, Kevin Spacey is a sick actor)
Game of Thrones (what can I say)
Orphan Black

Black Sails (lesbian pirates, need I say more)
Shameless US (watching the UK version as well)
Orange is the New Black (waiting for new season)
Dr. Who ( all seasons except the new one. not liking the new Dr)
The Fosters (not many lesbian families on tv so you must support)
America Horror Story

And I think I am done for now LoL...hadn't realized it was such a long list.