Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Canada Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Wanted to be the first! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230)

sylvie 02-14-2010 08:16 PM

ahhh, i am so ready for spring as well.. this passed few days it's been so mild and beautiful out, i couldnt resist going out today, was nice not to freeze my rear off for a change, but ahhh would it be too much to ask for it to stay this nice throughout til Spring arrives?
heh..

sweetsexyboi 02-15-2010 06:06 PM

Salut a tous!!

Une Quebecoise qui est maintenant au US! J'adore la poutine, le porto et les belles femmes!!! ....pas necessairement dans cet ordre:winky:
Softhearted merci pour avoir commencer ce "thread"!!

vive le:canada:
:canadian:

2myladyblue 03-09-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braedon (Post 46904)
Its good to see more Canadians here :)

I'm probably one of the only western canadians here, and possibly the only prairie dweller on the Planet lol

Just a Winterpeg guy here :thumbsup:

Not anymore Braedon!
:newbie:

Linus 04-15-2010 01:52 PM

Ok. Not quite queer or anything but I wanted to let everyone know about a CBC radio drama/comedy my aunt is voicing on. It's called Backbencher. And they are looking for more listeners. It's a 30 min show (and available on iTunes as a podcast if you want): http://www.cbc.ca/backbencher/ So if you get a chance, listen to it and let CBC know what you think.

She is playing Renee, the parliamentary assistant on the show.

Andrew, Jr. 04-15-2010 02:00 PM

Linus,

I will try to pick up the signal on my radio. I am not sure if I can get it or not. Thanks for telling me about this. :groucho:

Leigh 04-15-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2myladyblue
Not anymore Braedon!
:newbie:

Wow you mean I'm finally not the only winnipegger here anymore? Sweet .......... welcome to the Planet ladyblue :rose:

Hope all of My other canadian friends are having a good day today :)

foxyshaman 04-15-2010 02:58 PM

Braedon,

A fellow praire dweller. Two provinces over.... hailing from good ol central Alberta. I recently went to a large workshop is WI and there were more people from Australia than Canada... I was the only one... I did not even bother to say where I was from, I just said Canada... not that that has ANYTHING to do with this thread... just sharing Canadian attitude :superfunny:

Leigh 04-15-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxyshaman
Braedon,

A fellow praire dweller. Two provinces over.... hailing from good ol central Alberta. I recently went to a large workshop is WI and there were more people from Australia than Canada... I was the only one... I did not even bother to say where I was from, I just said Canada... not that that has ANYTHING to do with this thread... just sharing Canadian attitude :superfunny:

LOL @ foxy, canadian attitude rawks :)

Softhearted 04-28-2010 10:50 PM

Woot Woot!!! Go Habs Go.... to the Stanley Cup we go!!!! (well, a girl can dream lol)

:hockey:

Leigh 04-28-2010 10:56 PM

I hope that the Canadiens go as far as possible :D

freyja 05-01-2010 07:04 PM

i won't root specifically for hockey, but i will support any team with the red maple leaf on it :)

LieslKate 05-04-2010 07:46 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYY

Quote:

Originally Posted by freyja (Post 96628)
i won't root specifically for hockey, but i will support any team with the red maple leaf on it :)

Glad to see you found the thread Freyja... just logged in and saw your message, went looking for and found the thread and here you are !

Now... did you subscribe to the thread ?

suebee 05-04-2010 07:58 PM

My girl, who lives in Maine, asked me one day if I'd ever thought about living in the south. I told her I already lived in the south: Southern New Brunswick. She went like this: :|

:formalbow: It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?

Curley 05-05-2010 04:09 PM

well shame on me!!!!! lol I missed this thread :wtf: but I'm here now. Vancouver right in the "gay getto" Hi everyone:cheer:

2myladyblue 05-05-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braedon (Post 86034)
Wow you mean I'm finally not the only winnipegger here anymore? Sweet .......... welcome to the Planet ladyblue :rose:

*Buries my nose in that beautiful rose & inhales deeply* :heartbeat: Awwww......sweet....thank you, Braedon! :lips:

~Blue

:waitinggirl:

2myladyblue 05-05-2010 06:14 PM

*smiles & waves to all the other Canadians* :canada:
TIMMY'S ALL AROUND!!! :bringcoffee:
~Blue

Softhearted 05-12-2010 07:47 PM

Olé olé olé olé!!!! Woohooooo !!!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!! Like we say in Montréal, ça sent la Coupe! (It smells like the Cup... which doesn't translate well lol!)

babybutch775 05-16-2010 03:08 PM

GO HABS! hello fellow Canadians!

2myladyblue 05-27-2010 12:47 PM

:canada: ...Just wanted to say :cheer: HEY!!! :cheer: to my fellow canadiens, eh!
I've been wonderin' where ya'll are & what yer up to....how's the weather where you are?
~Blue in Winterpeg...possibly the only city in Canada where you need to use air conditioning & heat in the SAME DAY....lol
(I wanted to dig up some more garden space, but its a little too damp & cool today *brrrrr*)

foxyshaman 05-28-2010 10:43 AM

Hey LadyBlue..:canada:

It is a whopping 6 here today. Southern Alberta is getting between 10 - 12cm of snow.... but whatever we can use the moisture... maybe this will be the year we break the drought?

I like the cool rainy weather... actually i just love rain!!!

I haven't stopped in Winnipeg, drove through it heading east, flown over it a bunch... but nope never actually stopped.

Some people were lulled a couple of weeks ago when it was 30... and planted...they must be transplants cause true Alb's never plant early, we just know its gonna snow again...

ahhh well I am not complaining... whateva...