Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Lonely, young, studly butch seeks like-mined lover. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3276)

Stud_puppy1991 05-23-2011 09:34 AM

Lonely, young, studly butch seeks like-mined lover.

I hate to make this sound like a personal ad, but is there anyone out there wo would want me? I'm young, fun, studly, and i'm full of talent. i'm an old-fashioned romantic, but I know how to treat a woman. But, just a note, i want someone real, seeing as I've been played way too many times. And, I don't want to be someone's mold, I want them to love me for me. And, whenever possible, be their knight in any armour, their hero.

LaneyDoll 05-23-2011 03:22 PM

This is very sweet. It is nice to see that other people think like I do and seem to wear their hearts on their sleeves as well.

Daywalker 05-23-2011 03:28 PM

"Never be in a hurry,
or you may pass your future right by.
She'll be pissed if you don't slow down n pick her up."
~DW~

"Be your own Hero first,
so you'll know what it's like for others."
~DW~

Yep, sounds like a Personal Ad.

:glasses:

:weedsmoke:

But it IS in the Singles Mingle Forum.

And it IS a Personal Ad.
So I say Good Luck!
:tarot:

:daywalker:

LBgirl 05-23-2011 03:33 PM

Awww what a cute post. I believe in true love, that it's there to be found, there to be reveled in and that it's worth more than all the riches in the world. Hold out for the one who appreciates you honey, you will feel as if you're home when you're with her, incomplete when you're not, and your skin will tingle at the thought of seeing her again.

I sure hope you find her! :awww:

AlphaDrug 08-12-2011 05:45 AM

:moonstars: Hey! I just wanted to wish you good luck on finding the one. I'd go on a date with you if you lived near me. <3

I just recently joined a site and it seems to be working alright, currently I'm on it just to make friends in my area, but I'm not closed to the possibilities of finding love. It's a better dating site with a lot more free things then most other sites... I recommend it! plentyoffish.com

AlphaDrug 08-12-2011 05:48 AM

...and sword fighting eh? Traditional metal like SCA fighting or fantasy foam sword fighting like Dagorhir/Belegarth/Darkon? ^__^

I don't want to go too crazy-nerd-girl on you, but I fight Darkon in Baltimore.

DapperButch 08-12-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stud_puppy1991 (Post 344485)
I hate to make this sound like a personal ad, but is there anyone out there wo would want me?

Of course there is! There is someone for everyone!

Don't compromise on the things that are healthy for you. But, don't be closed off to things that you think aren't a match for you in a person. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised!

Good luck.

Stud_puppy1991 04-27-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 396838)
Of course there is! There is someone for everyone!

Don't compromise on the things that are healthy for you. But, don't be closed off to things that you think aren't a match for you in a person. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised!

Good luck.

Thank you, but I have yet to find that one. They are out there, though, I know it. But, unlike before, i'm not limiting myself. I'm going to go forth and shoot for it all. For the right person is there, they just need to be found

Leigh 04-29-2014 12:02 AM

Just thought I would say hello, long time no chat :)

Stud_puppy1991 04-29-2014 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leigh (Post 906532)
Just thought I would say hello, long time no chat :)

That's quite alright:sunglass::cigar2:. Hello there.

Leigh 04-29-2014 01:23 AM

hi how are you

Stud_puppy1991 04-29-2014 03:01 AM

Oh, I'm doing okay, I can't complain. Just trying to take things one at a time

Leigh 04-29-2014 09:07 PM

yeah I hear you there

Kimpooh 05-10-2014 10:36 PM

Awww too bad your so far away....