Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Do anything over the weekend? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2315)

StillettoDoll 11-08-2010 05:45 AM

Do anything over the weekend?

Well every Monday at work I always ask what people did over the weekend. So here it is .......
Guess i like to know what we actually get accomplish.:coffee:

Me and Blaze went to the park than to the zoo , went to a new restaurant, "The "Hobbit Hole" here in Houston . it's got Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, hobbit decore , pretty cool .

morningstar55 11-08-2010 06:02 AM

good morning Stillettodoll .... http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...017100818a.jpg

this weekend ... i did a short load to cleveland.. then came home.....
hadnt been home in weeks soo im like way passed due.. heh
had dinner with mom yesterday....
spent some time with my kiddo and went to hang out with a long time child hood friend ... in her room in the ICU unit of a local hospital here... she is in good spirts... and hope she comes home soon... she is such a trooper with all the things she has been going thru in her life with sever arthritis.
she landed in ICU from a heart attack.
anyways. that was my weekend.

morningstar55 11-08-2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillettoDoll (Post 223251)
Well every Monday at work I always ask what people did over the weekend. So here it is .......
Guess i like to know what we actually get accomplish.:coffee:

Me and Blaze went to the park than to the zoo , went to a new restaurant, "The "Hobbit Hole" here in Houston . it's got Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, hobbit decore , pretty cool .

ahh awsome... i love the zoo... lol .. in fact on a couple dating sites i signed up on .. in the profile they want you to tell your 1st ideal date.
i said....... the zoo.... what a great place to get to know someone .. yes?? lol

StillettoDoll 11-08-2010 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 223255)

ahh awsome... i love the zoo... lol .. in fact on a couple dating sites i signed up on .. in the profile they want you to tell your 1st ideal date.
i said....... the zoo.... what a great place to get to know someone .. yes?? lol

Yeah I actually saw alot of couples on dates!

Wryly 11-08-2010 08:20 AM

Saturday - didn't feel like doing anything so lazed about reading, doing puzzles and surfing. After dinner my sister and I had a Jason Bourne movie marathon while we knit.
Sunday - went shopping with my sister. We had to exchange a pair of jeans my nephew bought, she got an outfit for work and I got some picture frames. Got some groceries. A slight detour on the way home - I wanted to stop and check out a restaurant a friend wants to go to - it is closed for the season but my sister and I had a nice walk around the park where the restaurant is located. (I'll try put pics up on my Flickr later). Then home for a light dinner and knitting while watching Love Actually.

StillettoDoll 11-15-2010 04:58 AM

Not to much,defintely enjoyed the weather over the weekend.
Worked all day Saturday 7am -7 pm
Had breakfast with my BFF and Blaze, walked around old downtown Rosenberg, Texas,.. went out for lunch and dinner on sunday
made some soap too.

Softly 11-15-2010 09:48 AM

On Saturday, I went out with a friend of mine and we went bowling :D
I scored a 57 :|

but it was really fun!

other than that, lounged around with my love and my cat (f)

Wryly 11-15-2010 09:54 AM

My insomnia is bugging me again - I was alright during the week but not falling asleep until 3am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, of course, I didn't wake up until around 11am or noon. (At least I was well rested!)
So - my weekend plans were all shot to hell. Saturday afternoon I knitted for a bit. Then my sister wanted to go for a walk in Queenston. We went over there and followed the (well marked) battlefield trail - we took our time and I took lots of pics - maybe an hour to an hour and a half of walking and climbing stairs along a hill side. The weather was gorgeous. Hopefully I will post some pics at Fllickr or at FB.
Afterwards we had dinner, drove around Niagara Falls. Then home to watch the hockey game.
Sunday was another late start for me. After my late breakfast we went to see Unstoppable. It was a very good movie! We walked around the mall a bit, stopped and picked up some groceries and then home. I edited the pics I took the day before, made some phone calls and watched a bit of tv.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost 4am.

Softly 11-15-2010 10:00 AM

I also watched Vanilla Sky this weekend and WHOA, Confusing! :|

StillettoDoll 11-15-2010 02:29 PM

OMG

Quote:

Originally Posted by Softly (Post 228187)
I also watched Vanilla Sky this weekend and WHOA, Confusing! :|

Whoaaaa is that the old 80's flick?

StillettoDoll 11-22-2010 05:27 AM

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Worked mostly . Only exciting thing we did was hang some new lamps in the bedroom. We is tired

Soon 11-22-2010 05:53 AM

Went to see a high school production of Grease (w/genders of the girl/guy groups reversed--didn't work, IMO).

Housework

and a whole lot of NOTHING!!

pretty much a veg. weekend which I needed.

katsarecool 11-22-2010 06:11 AM

I was a veggie this weekend too. I have almost completed the Holiday Greeting Card for the Planet! Oh what a surprise and looking forward to it.

I watched the breakup with Jennifer Aniston. I bought it several months ago. I would have watched it sooner had I known there was a butt shot of her. Looking good Jennifer!

I sat outside with Tom Tom; a stray that I have been feeding and doctoring for over a year. He finally is tame enough that all the neighbors are now feeding and talking to him. He looks really good.

Talked with several dear friends on the phone this weeked. Oh I did three hours of volunteer work playing hostess at the one and only art museum. I actually sold two items from the gift shop; packages of watercolor holiday prints. Brian was so excited; he is the manger.

Well after putting all this down it wasn't quite the veggie weekend that I first thought.

diamondrose 11-22-2010 06:43 AM

I worked.. nothing exciting :)

DomnNC 11-22-2010 09:53 AM

Let's see, my friend joitoi and I rode to Gaffney, SC to pick up some bottled Cheerwines, hit the Prime Outlet mall there and did some shopping (new boxerbriefs and socks for me, woohoo), some Yankee Candles, boots and night vision goggles (her motorcycle) for her, went to Harry and David's to get some snacks, went to Wilsons Leather just to smell the leather and check out some coats. We had lunch at Cracker Barrel, headed home and stopped at the DQ for some chocolate softserve. Sunday I had lunch with my parents, brothers, and my little nephew, drove him to meet his mommy. Then I backed the Fatboy out and took a little ride, met another friend at the coffee shop in Monroe, stopped in town for a few minutes, sat on my bike and watched some of the Christmas parade then headed on out to the country roads for a little ride, came home and did some work.

lipstixgal 11-22-2010 10:14 AM

Did some laundry and dishes nothing much really boring in NJ for sure which there was some way to make friends gay ones that is!!

Wryly 11-22-2010 06:03 PM

Saturday I went to a friend's place - he made a nice crock pot soup for dinner. Then we went to a birthday party for his friend. Home kind of early but we stayed up talking and having a few beers.
Sunday I was up early so I took the furbaby for a walk. After a late breakfast my friend and I headed to Ikea to pick up candles, stopped for a coffee, then caught the train into Toronto. Went to the MLS Cup game. Home just before midnight. A bowl of soup and a sandwich, a nice chat and then off to bed around 2am.
Whew! Such late nights when we hang out!

shadows papa 11-22-2010 06:31 PM

On Saturday we loaded up the furbabies and went down to visit my Mama for her birthday. We took her out to lunch at the new Mexican restaurant in town that she had been wanting to try. Always good to spend time with the Mama, she ADORES Miss Pink! No surprise there! On Sunday we went to our first ever cyclocross race. I raced my bike in the beginner's class with Miss Pink and MountainBikeDyke cheering me on! MTB had a case of the crud and didn't get to race this one, but we have plans to race again next month. Sunday is our cheat day for eating so we chowed down on big ole greasy burgers,fries,onion rings and a banana shake..I did MOST of the chowing!! Then a quiet evening chillin' out at home with the furbabies and getting our respective stuff in piles for the coming week. All in all a VERY enjoyable weekend!!

StillettoDoll 11-29-2010 05:21 AM

Did a little Christmas shopping, went looking at kayaks, Blaze put up Christmas lights outside.. started my Christmas cards.

morningstar55 11-29-2010 06:25 AM

i did a whole lot of nothing too.......
and yes started my christmas cards ... 2
:)