Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anniversaries (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   To our first~~~~~~ My darling Pinkgeek~~~ My beloved demonessa (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6759)

Jess 07-25-2013 02:30 AM

To our first~~~~~~ My darling Pinkgeek~~~ My beloved demonessa

In the story you have been writing of your life, you said you could never wake up every day with the same person and not be Mrs. Grumpy Cat.

So I had to make some editorial changes...

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you slowly let the day in between your sleepy eyelids and stretched out to meet the day. You gingerly parted your lips with a sleepy utterance of "good morning". Your arms opened as I leaned in for a kiss, already sweaty and rushed from my morning battery of pre-works chores. You allow yourself to meld into my embrace and curl your body into a perfect silhouette of my curvature.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you whimper your displeasure when I must leave. It tugs at my wanting as I pry myself away.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I breathe in deep gratitude as I close the door behind me whispering any last reminders for the day and secretly chuckling, knowing I will have to call you later to remind you of the reminders. I drive to work in contentment from my waking up blissfully with the girl who hates everyone before 10 am.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I see your radiant smile when my eyes close and I take a break after my first meal service of the day. I check my phone and if there is not already a simple note from you, I send one.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I find myself learning new ways to care for myself. To care for you. To help continue building "us". This morning... I work, I pray, I have faith in our tomorrows.

I love you my dark angel.

Always...

Yours

(f)

PoeticWitch 07-25-2013 02:43 AM

Congrats you two! I love you both! Blessings and hopes for many mores years to come!

Jess 07-25-2013 03:07 AM

thank you my precious duckells!!! smootches!

pinkgeek 07-25-2013 03:17 AM

*insert mushy reply*
Congratulations on beating the odds....so glad you love the weird mean girl you wake up to..

Maybe I won't like you tomorrow, but that's highly unlikely..

Much love and snark-
Grumpy.demon.snarkyface me!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess (Post 826075)
In the story you have been writing of your life, you said you could never wake up every day with the same person and not be Mrs. Grumpy Cat.

So I had to make some editorial changes...

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you slowly let the day in between your sleepy eyelids and stretched out to meet the day. You gingerly parted your lips with a sleepy utterance of "good morning". Your arms opened as I leaned in for a kiss, already sweaty and rushed from my morning battery of pre-works chores. You allow yourself to meld into my embrace and curl your body into a perfect silhouette of my curvature.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, you whimper your displeasure when I must leave. It tugs at my wanting as I pry myself away.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I breathe in deep gratitude as I close the door behind me whispering any last reminders for the day and secretly chuckling, knowing I will have to call you later to remind you of the reminders. I drive to work in contentment from my waking up blissfully with the girl who hates everyone before 10 am.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I see your radiant smile when my eyes close and I take a break after my first meal service of the day. I check my phone and if there is not already a simple note from you, I send one.

This morning, not unlike the majority of mornings for the past year, I find myself learning new ways to care for myself. To care for you. To help continue building "us". This morning... I work, I pray, I have faith in our tomorrows.

I love you my dark angel.

Always...

Yours

(f)

pinkgeek 07-25-2013 03:18 AM

Thanks ducky darling,

Much mush,

-me

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducky.mcclure (Post 826076)
Congrats you two! I love you both! Blessings and hopes for many mores years to come!

girl_dee 07-25-2013 05:16 AM

Congrats........... :balloon:

*Anya* 07-25-2013 07:18 AM

Happiest of anniversaries to you both!

:bunchflowers:

Novelafemme 07-25-2013 08:05 AM

Happy Anniversary You Beautiful People, You!

If someone wrote something like that to me...my heart would surely explode!

Keep it up, lovebirds. ;)

~baby~doll~ 07-25-2013 08:46 AM

Congrats on your love.

CherylNYC 07-25-2013 09:41 AM

Congratulations!

justkim 07-25-2013 10:06 AM

Congratulations to you both! Jess it is so nice to see you so happy my friend. Many more grumpy mornings to come...

Virago 07-25-2013 11:49 AM

So wonderful to read this.
Happy Anniversary!!!!
:wine:

Gemme 07-25-2013 02:39 PM

Happy
Anniversary!!!

nycfem 07-25-2013 02:43 PM

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/r...nniversary.jpg

pinkgeek 07-25-2013 03:14 PM

Thanks sweetie.. My little black creepy heart didn't explode it contracted and I made a face.. Luckily he loves me anyways... :wine:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novelafemme (Post 826125)
Happy Anniversary You Beautiful People, You!

If someone wrote something like that to me...my heart would surely explode!

Keep it up, lovebirds. ;)

rocky 781 07-27-2013 01:28 PM

anniversary

congrats you two glad you found one another hoping you have many blessed years traveling through life together

ksrainbow 08-03-2013 02:07 PM

Happy One Year together! May the next 365 days be as wonderful and loving as the first! Congratulations!

Ks-

Princess 08-03-2013 03:18 PM

I absolutely adore both of you! I hope y'all have many more moments of bliss in your future.

xoxoxoxo

The_Lady_Snow 08-03-2013 03:25 PM

how did I miss this??